The Influencer - Part 1

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

I was ashamed of myself. There was simply no excuse for my behaviour over the last few months, but he was impossible not to want. Don't get me wrong, I tried so very hard not to want him, but how could I resist?

Cooper Lawson wasn't just some snot nosed, smarmy teenager. He was polite, kind, confident and by god he was stunning. So stunning in fact, that since his eighteenth birthday, my mind became transfixed on him.

Everything about him made me melt inside. His delicious messy hair, untamed and golden. His bright, excited blue eyes. His cheeky grin, and his dimples, oh how could I forget his dimples.

He was everything that every boy his age wanted to be, and surely everything a girl could ever want, too. Quite honestly, I was yet to find a single thing about the young man that didn't make me physically long for him.

It was a difficult situation to be in, not least because I was five years his elder, and bordering on becoming a complete creep at twenty three, but because up until that night, I had never once looked at another man in the same light.

Even now, three months after the fact, there hadn't been a single man other than Cooper who had made me question a single thing about myself. Whether I was straight or not was now up for debate, but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was him.

I knew it was turning into a dangerous fascination. I'd almost go as far as saying that I was becoming obsessed with the kid, but I couldn't help it, and living right next door to him was making it extraordinarily difficult to keep my mind off him.

I wasn't much of a social media guy before this whole debacle began. I never found much use for it, really, but when I found out that Cooper was something of a celebrity, I knew he wouldn't notice an extra follower in the masses, and so now I was able to spend my nights watching him without leaving my bed.

It was easy to see why he was popular online. The boy was a complete tease, and his videos were so subtly sexy that there was simply no way that he wasn't aware of what he was doing. He was a mix between a young fitness guru, showing his fans his daily workout routines in his bedroom, and your typical influencer who documented everything he did, from the food he ate to the brand of razor he used to shave his pubes, and no, I'm not kidding.

As funny and informative as his content was, there was no doubt that the vast majority of his two hundred thousand followers were there for one reason only. He rarely wore a shirt in his videos, and the shorts that he opted for were loose and left little to the imagination. Just like all the others, I'd spend hours watching them, eager to catch a glimpse of the outline, even for a second.

I was under no illusion that what I was doing was wrong. I'd watched the guy grow up. Hell, I'd even babysat for him, and now I was acting like the world's biggest creep, and the craziest part was that I wasn't actually a creep.

Without sounding big headed, I was a pretty good looking guy! I worked out at a tempo much higher than my little neighbour, and undoubtedly had a better body. I looked after myself, physically and mentally, and for the vast majority of my adult life, I'd had no problems whatsoever in the sex department.

Yet now my bedroom had become something of a prison cell. I found myself being drawn back to it more and more, eager to catch a glimpse of the young sensation across the yard. Even the very thought of him sent shivers through me, and as god as my witness, I don't know why.

It had to stop. I knew it had to stop. I was becoming braver and braver with each passing day. Or perhaps I should say that I was becoming stupider and stupider with each passing day. I moved my desk so that I'd have a direct view of his bedroom window. I began jerking off whilst watching his underwear on the washing line, but when I found myself creeping over to his families side of the yard in the middle of the night, I knew it had gone too far.

Maybe it sounds like a lame excuse, but it felt like I had no control over myself anymore. I swear the young man had locked me in a trance that I couldn't break out of, and I was doing things that were so out of character, that I began questioning my own sanity.

As I plucked Cooper's tight little boxer briefs from the washing line and hurried back to my room, I felt a mixture of both breathtaking excitement and visceral disgust at myself. How had I done something so vulgar? I'd invaded the guy's privacy in the most spectacular of fashions, but even with that knowledge in my head, I still brought his fresh, clean underwear to my nose and inhaled the scent of citrus laundry detergent.

What I would have given for the real deal. Oh god, to feel the scent of Cooper pour into my body would have sent me far beyond the edge. To taste the fabric that had rubbed against his most private areas. To indulge in the stains left from his teenage member. Christ, even the thought was enough to send ribbons of cum gushing from me, and from that day on, Cooper's tight underwear became my personal cum rag.

Parts of my brain, the deep, secretive parts that we all keep hidden from public view, urged me to abandon my good nature and find a way to have the boy. I wasn't some psycho or anything, and I had no plans to actually follow through with my deranged desires, but it felt like each video of his that I watched was becoming more and more tantalising.

His body became firmer. His shorts became looser, and he was fooling nobody by pretending that he wore underwear beneath the soft material. Where once I had been forced to search through his videos for even the slightest hint of a bulge, now his organ swung back and forth, and on those videos, he received far more engagement.

It was on his most recent video where I discovered how truly wrong I'd been about young Cooper all along. You see, I'd never actually looked through the comments on them. Why would I? It was sure to be filled with young women, young men, and other, more unsavoury characters drooling over him, and I wasn't wrong.

They actually made me feel slightly better about myself. They ranged from things like; Nice bro, looking solid and keep up the good work to I'd do unspeakable things to you and got Twitter?

Perhaps I was too old to understand how teenagers spoke, but I began noticing a common trend on the comment section of his videos. People were desperately enquiring about a Twitter profile, and I had no idea why, until I opened up the replies, and browsed through them.

I found his Twitter! One user said, and a few comments down I found a link. My heart began to race slightly. I was sure that I'd followed Cooper on every platform that he was on, but Twitter was never really my jam. When the page loaded, I felt a devious excitement that I'd never known before.

His profile photo was a mirror shot from his bedroom. His face was covered by the flash, and the stark light made his growing abs look even more defined. The most mesmerising part of the image however, wasn't his impressive six pack, it was the fact that his signature shorts were draped over his slender shoulders, and the photo was cropped to allow the viewer only to see the very base of his penis.

I began to drool pre-cum almost instantly. I saved the photo, opened it in my gallery and with one hand around my aching cock, I zoomed in and gasped breathlessly.

He certainly hadn't been lying about his shaving habits. He was completely smooth all over, but I wasn't too bothered by that. I zoomed further in on the crease between his groin and his rod. There was no way to tell how endowed he was by just the base, but it was enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm, and then I stopped.

If his profile photo was this juicy, then what would the rest of his posts be like? I quickly returned to Twitter and scrolled frantically down his page. With each swipe of my finger, my heart became increasingly erratic and my eyes widened even further.

Most of his posts were retweets. Fitness buffs in various states of undress. Shirtless men, bulging with muscle, large arms tensed, and sweat pouring down their shredded bodies. Older men, naked and aroused, posing seductively for the camera. Men having sex with men, their chiselled bodies grinding against each other, their large cocks pouring liquids.

I couldn't believe it. After all this time, all of the sleepless nights wishing that the young man was a possibility. Praying that I'd find myself in a situation with him. After all of that, Cooper was gay.

My mind began to race. What would my next step be? How would I approach such a sensitive subject with him? How would I get what I'd wanted to get ever since he became a man? The ideas surged through my mind as I continued to scroll, and then it all stopped and I froze as I stared at a picture of myself.

It was a CCTV image. It was grainy, but not so grainy that I couldn't immediately make myself out. Sure, nobody else would ever know who I was, but it made me no less terrified. There I was, in the dead of night, my hand reached out, closed around a pair of tight boxer briefs on Cooper's families washing line, and when I read the caption, my mind exploded.

My pervy neighbour stealing my undies. Who thinks I should give him a real treat?

Do you enjoy reading my stories? If you do, you'll find hundreds of them available on my Patreon, where there are over one thousand people already subscribed! You'll get daily updates, a mixture of stories from mild to wild, long running series and hot short stories to keep you on the edge of orgasm! I'm a full time author, so you can expect the best erotica, written well, for your viewing pleasure! Subscribe here so you don't miss out.