The Last Guy You Saw In Briefs

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't remember because I grew up and don't wear briefs, I've worn trunks with elastine for years, preferably seamless, they're the only underwear that keeps my junk in check.

Reactions: Hatt_101 and Gj816
N

newtothis124

I see my self in briefs, does that count? LOL Umm... precovid, at nudist get togethers, there is usually a room for undressing. some of the other guys wore briefs also. Post covid.... haven't seen hardly anyone at all

D

deleted814719

I don't want to be a jerk but why is a question like this on "Ask a Straight Man"? Straight guys, of which I'm one, likely don't care what other men are wearing when it comes to briefs.

I personally have cotton and flannel boxers, boxer briefs, and even regular briefs. I wear them all (yet, favor the boxer briefs).

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad. He was getting changed in his room when I walked in. When in briefs and flaccid (assuming from what I see), my old man barely has a noticeable bulge. Never seen him hard, in briefs or otherwise. Still curious until today what he's packing.

Reactions: nyguy1

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work in a restaurant and restaurant employees have absolutely no shame. In the staff room (which isn't even a room, it's just the back of the kitchen) we all (guys and girls) strip down to our underwear. I will be back there walking around in my boxer briefs, same with other male employees. And the women will be walking around in their bras.

I was back there one day and a cook came back because his shift was over and he was heading home. We were talking while he changed. He dropped his pants and was wearing briefs. I honestly didn't think any guys wore them anymore. He was the first I had seen in years.

N

nyguy1

I work in a restaurant and restaurant employees have absolutely no shame. In the staff room (which isn't even a room, it's just the back of the kitchen) we all (guys and girls) strip down to our underwear. I will be back there walking around in my boxer briefs, same with other male employees. And the women will be walking around in their bras.

I was back there one day and a cook came back because his shift was over and he was heading home. We were talking while he changed. He dropped his pants and was wearing briefs. I honestly didn't think any guys wore them anymore. He was the first I had seen in years.
Damn that sounds pretty hot. Would you say the cook was attractive? Do you remember what kind of briefs they were? How was his bulge in them? Lol

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was going to say it's been over a year, but then I remembered I spent Thanksgiving with close friends. I arrived early for coffee, and he came into the kitchen in his boxers. His wife screamed at him for coming in his underwear, and we both laughed at her. No bulge, no stare, just nasty drawers.