astrostella

1st Like
Media
F (26) M (30)
It’s a cold autumn Saturday under city lights, we are young and present. Freshly engaged, on a vacation to celebrate our upcoming nuptials. The drinks have been flowing at a reasonable but generous pace and we are feeling free, but the night is winding down and the energy is heating up. It is time to make our way back so I can get his clothes off. “Sit next to me, in the middle” I whisper before sliding into the far side of the uber, behind the driver. He looks at me with a quizzical look, but obliges. He confirms with the driver that this is our ride, and we start the drive to our hotel. I hike my little black dress up ever so slightly more and take his hand, slowly guiding it towards my thighs... He has caught on. Slowly, he traces sweet nothings into my inner thigh dancing his way up to my panties, making them and me wetter and wetter. His fingers slowly feeling me through the panties can’t wait any longer and he pulls the lacy thong I picked out for tonight to the side, I let out the faintest of moans as finally his fingers enter my soaking wet pussy.
He leans in, and with his voice of sweet honey he faintly says “I can’t wait to fill you with my cum” making my entire body shiver with excitement. My hips move so his fingers can go deeper and deeper. I can’t stop myself, I want him to take me right here in the back seat. I want his cock to fill me. The uber driver asks a question but I can barely hear anything over my own heart beating. Luckily, he answers and the driver pulls into our hotel. We offer our thanks and hop out in a rush to make it up to our room. However, He cannot wait and he guides me around to the dark side of the hotel, kisses me passionately against the wall, and gets on his knees.
“Here?” I ask, but without even replying my panties are already down and his tongue is eagerly twirling around my clit. I forget where we are and my moans are becoming harder and harder to control, as he passionately eats my pussy while his fingers find my g-spot and my juices flow more and more. I cannot take it anymore and beg him to fuck me, to fill me with his cum. He Grins up at me with that look I love so much.
“Not until you squirt for me baby” he growls and starts to lap me up again. I feel euphoric and before I know it I’m squirting and screaming, right there outside of our hotel. “Good girl” he says as he stands up, moves the hair from my face and kisses my forehead before starting to make his way back to the front of the hotel.
“Wait,” I frantically let out “I need you inside of me.” He looks back with a smirk and keeps moving forward, I hurry to catch up. We make our way through the lobby… How is he keeping his cool, nodding hello to the staff and fellow guests after what we just did? How is he not sprinting up to the room? God I want him so bad. He presses the elevator button and his arm makes its way around my waist. The faintest touch from him causes me to tingle, why is he teasing me like this?
The elevator opens and he guides me inside, and presses our floor. As the doors close, we are suddenly intertwined with his lips on mine like I am cold water on the hottest day of the year. He is pulling up my dress to grab both of my ass cheeks. “You’re all I want, I want to feel your tight pussy on my cock” he moans into my ear just as the elevator door opens to our floor. He takes my hand and leads me to our room.
Just as the door shuts behind us, he tosses me onto the bed like a rag doll. I blink and his pants are already off, I try to reach for his throbbing dick because it looks like it belongs in my mouth but he moves away and says “I can’t wait any longer.” as pulls my legs up over his shoulders and enters my wet pussy. I let out a faint moan and he demands “Louder, I want to hear you” I happily oblige as he pounds me. My body is overcome with pleasure, it’s as if his cock was made special for me.
I’m moaning as my eyes catch his, the way his hair falls as he fills me with his huge member is so fucking sexy. I let out a soft “fuck” as another orgasm courses though my body, I am mesmerized with how amazing he is and how lucky I am.
“Who’s pussy is this?” He asks.
“It’s all yours, baby” I happily reply, stuttering as each stroke takes my breath away. He pulls his cock out of me, it is dripping with my juices, and repositions us in front of the huge floor to ceiling windows that at this hour act more as a mirror, at least from the inside of the room. He bends me over a lounge chair and pulls both of my arms back, holding them behind me with one hand and reaches around to my clit with the other. “You’re so beautiful” he softly whispers, making me whimper more as I push back into his cock aching to have him deeper and deeper. My pussy clenches tight as another orgasm approaches making me moan uncontrollably. I cannot stop my legs from shaking, it has taken over my entire body. He is pumping harder and harder as “I love you so fucking much” slips from his lips. I feel his cock throb inside me as it fills me with his cum, making me shake more. He is so hot when he cums. He picks up my trembling body, and carries me over to the bed where we both collapse. The only sound louder than our breathing are our hearts pounding as we cuddle up. He strokes my hair as we both fall asleep wondering, how did we get so lucky?

Reactions: RedDevilCock