The Neighbor

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This story is completely fiction, but I’d love to have this guy for a neighbor.

My neighbor has been fucking my wife for about a year. We have an open relationship so it’s okay—at least, I don’t consider it cheating. They had been fucking for a few months before she told me. She gets off telling me about her exploits.

He is an average looking guy with a few extra pounds—not a lot of extra weight, just enough to notice. My wife tells me that his cock is average. He doesn’t give oral as well as I do, in fact, he usually won’t go down on her. But what she loves is his dominant behavior, as if he owns her. He makes her feel like it is her duty to be his fuck toy.

I didn’t give the matter much thought until she went away for two weeks to be with her mother. She’d only been gone a few days when the neighbor approached me to ask why my wife wasn’t home these days. I smiled and asked him if he was missing the booty calls. For a brief moment he seemed surprised that I knew, but he quickly affirmed that they fucked 3-4 times a week.

I confess I was a bit surprised that their encounters were that frequent. He told me he has to fuck someone every day, and that he used both men and women for his own pleasure. I couldn’t help asking him to clarify that he fucked men, I don’t know why I asked, perhaps I was wondering if I heard correctly. Or maybe it was my own latent urges.

He saw his opportunity and pounced. He told me not only did he fuck men, but he was ‘damn talented’ at fucking men. He told me that I should feel obligated to fill in for my wife’s absence.

I feigned my unwillingness with a half-laugh. Even though I was curious about being fucked, I had never been with another man.

He kept urging me to try it, so when I finally relented, he told me to go in the house and think about it, telling me he’d come over in an hour to fuck me, if that is what I wanted.

I went inside and sat down to ponder my situation. The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself I wanted to experience being fucked. I rationalized that if he was experienced, this was the best opportunity for me.

Two hours passed before he returned. In the extra hour I began to wonder if he was coming. I worked myself into a frenzy wondering if I should call him over. He knew what he was doing.

When he walked in he asked if I was ready to experience a man. He could see my state of panic and knew he had me in his trap. Now he was going to set the hook.

We went upstairs to the bedroom. When I started for the guest room he stopped me and told me he was going to fuck me in the same bed that he fucked my wife. He told me to take all my clothes off and kneel in front of him. It was humbling to be naked before another man who was fully clothed.

He told me to beg for his cock and when I hesitated he turned to walk away. I quickly conceded and found myself begging for his cock. For the next ten minutes my face was pressed into the crotch of his jeans, kissing and worshiping the growing bulge.

When he was ready, he put me on my back on our bed. He told me he was going to fuck me bareback because he needed to fill me with his seed. “I’m going to emasculate you. You’ll be mine and you won’t be able to say no. Once I fill you with my sperm my DNA will take over your body.”

He began teasing my ass with the head of his cock. He took his time to carefully and slowly open up my virgin hole. He was indeed talented. It felt better than I could have imagined. He seemed to know when I was ready and he began thrusting in and out with a determined cadence. It only took a few minutes until I heard him groan and suddenly he pushed in deep and held his cock inside as he released his load.

All the while he was looking into my eyes. When he finished a smile crept across his face. I knew he was correct. He now owned me. I wanted him to fuck me again.

He told me that he would be fucking me every week, and additionally he wanted me to ask him for permission anytime I wanted to fuck my wife. He promised that I was a special case for him. He would continue to dominate me and I had no power to stop him. He was correct. He owned me. There was more to come but I’d have to wait to find out what he had planned.