The New Recruit

Yaffi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All characters are over 18

I’ve seen hundreds of guys come and go through my doors over the years, but none of them were like Shaun.

Shaun, just out of school, and almost 19. As he told me a number of times during our interview. I like to keep things casual - we work on building sites, after all. But this kid practically burst through the door of my pre-fab office without knocking. Casual didn’t even begin to describe him.

He walked in, wearing a battered Nirvana vest and grey jersey shorts, with white tube socks and battered adidas trainers. His curly mop of black hair was shoved down under a back-to-front peak cap. I looked at him and wondered if this kid had time travelled back from the 90s. At 35 years of age, I just about remembered the grunge look of the 90s the first time around.

I’d always liked straight guys. I was straight-acting, so most people had no idea I liked cock, which could make it difficult at times to find hookups.

Unfortunately, this dude was almost like a textbook straight guy. I’d met so many of them before, I could spot them (and smell their Axe body spray) a mile off. And this boy was definitely straight.

This dude stood in front of me in my office today left little to the imagination, thanks to his grey jersey shorts. His bulge was obvious. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the fabric, but I could see that he had a thick cock and it hung to the right. I could even tell he was uncut. It must have been easily about 6 inches soft. It was at that point that I wondered if he was even wearing underwear. And what that cock was like hard.

“I heard there might be a job going,” he interrupted. I wondered if he realised I was staring at that thick bulge, and looked up at him. He seemed oblivious to the fact I’d been staring at his crotch.

“Oh yeah, sure. Have a seat,” I said, as I gestured to the stack of crates in front of me. He took a seat, and perched one of his feet on the crate in front of him.

“Look, I know I don’t have any experience, but I’ll to do anything. I left school last month, but I’m nearly 19 now and I need money” Suddenly, this kid showed some enthusiasm.
“Well, it is hard work, lad. And we do need people with energy. For new guys, it involves a lot of lifting and carrying. Some of the guys here are pretty big and strong”

When he walked in, I guessed he must have been about 5’10. A lot shorter than most of the guys who worked for me, who were well over 6ft.

“I’ll do whatever, man” he said, leaning forward on the stack of crates. As I sat there surveying things, I noticed the thick black hair on his legs. His thighs, and all the way down to his ankles were covered in a curly mass of wiry black hair. And those legs looked strong. Well defined calves, and thick thighs as well. His bulge looked even more prominent as he sat forward. The more I looked at this young otter, the more I thought he’d be great. At lots of things. My mind began to wander again…

“I mean, I hit the gym every day, so I’m used to lifting. And I never skip leg day” he interrupted my train of thought again. Though, by the looks of him, I believed what he said. At that point he lifted his arm and took his cap off his head.

The first thing I noticed was the shock of thick dark armpit hair as he went to take off his cap. It was obvious he was hitting the gym, like he said. He had defined biceps. They weren’t huge, but had a nice shape. Round and firm. What followed was the equally mesmerising thick dark curls that cascaded from under his hat. Now that I could see him properly, I realised how handsome he was. Thick black curly hair that made him look like a Greek sculpture. Piercing blue eyes, and thick black eyebrows and eyelashes, almost doll-like. Light stubble dotted his face, above his mouth and along his jawline. He was beautiful.

I felt my cock jump and realised at that moment that I was as hard as a rock. I adjusted myself as discreetly as I could and realised that I felt noticeably damp, and had been leaking precum for a while. “Thank fuck I’m wearing dark jeans” I said to myself in my mind. It was a good job he couldn’t hear my train of thought.

“Look, I can start tomorrow if you want. I’ll even start right now. I’ll do anything”

“OK kid, come back here tomorrow morning at 8. Take this paperwork and fill it in before tomorrow. We’ll see what we can get you started with”

“That’s great, thank you so much!” He enthused, standing up to shake my hand. I shook his hand and walked him to the door of my portacabin.

He said thanks again, and said “ I really will do whatever you want”. I watched him leave, and noticed his plump round ass cheeks filling out the back of his shorts. He dropped the paperwork and bent down to pick it up. I couldn’t help but notice those firm fleshy mounds stretch the fabric of his shorts, before he stood back up again.

“I really hope you’ll do whatever I want, kid. I really do”

Yaffi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, and this is part 1 of a series. Any thoughts or feedback are greatly appreciated. If you liked this part, I’d love to know where you think the story might go from here…

Reactions: Glehn and LAmoreux

LAmoreux

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good start, i think you could have got as far as the following morning and built of the initial attraction and suggestion of any possible chemistry, and what this lad is prepared to do but its a solid start and i look forward to the next installment.

Reactions: Yaffi

Yaffi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I wasn’t sure about the length for a first part. Enough to get the reader interested, but also enough to make them want to read part 2, which I’m posting below. It’s also about the same length. We get a bit of an insight into the narrator’s mind, and there’s obviously some smut ha ha. I’m working on part 3, and how to shape it. Will hopefully post that in the next couple of days

Yaffi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2

The next morning came, and as I pulled up to the gates of the building site, I could see the usual squad of men waiting for me, plus one extra.

I nearly didn’t notice Shaun at first - partly because the other guys were so much taller and blocked my view as I made my approach. But also because Shaun just looked like all the other guys - despite his youth, he almost looked like he’d been working on site for a while.

I watched as he stood there chatting with the squad in his white tank top and khaki cargo shorts. It was summer, and things would eventually warm up during the day, so he was dressed for the occasion. But in the cool crisp air of the morning, I could see the outline of Shaun’s nipples through his tank top. They stood firm and erect, almost poking through the fabric of his shirt. There was the faint outline of equally firm-looking pecs directly below those nipples, and I was pretty sure there was a hint of some hair on his lean torso through the thin material. I looked downwards at his shorts and couldn’t help but notice that bulge of his, illuminated by the early morning sun. He definitely hung to the right. And he was definitely hung. The morning light shone on his muscular calves and thick black leg hair, almost making it look golden as he shifted on his feet.

Hell, he was even wearing work boots and a hard hat. He definitely looked the part for a building site.

“I sorted out the new boy with some steel toe caps, boss. And a nice shiny helmet, too!” My second in command, Kyle, shouted as I got out of my work van. Kyle and I had known each other for years. We went to school together, and pretty much grew up in this town. We’d even fooled around together after a few drunken nights in our 20’s. He was the only one in the squad who knew I liked guys. He also knew he could get away with light innuendo in front of the rest of the team.

“Ah yes, that is a nice shiny helmet, Shaun” I said as I patted the top of his hard hat; his thick black curly hair barely contained underneath it. He smiled a perfect white smile and his handsome face flushed rosy pink as the other men started laughing.

“Right, let’s get started,” I announced as I unlocked the gates and let the guys in to the yard to start the day’s work.

“I’ll look after Shaun, boss,” said Kyle. “He can help me unload the materials. He looks pretty strong. Here’s his starter paperwork, by the way”

Oh yeah, his paperwork. I’d forgotten about that. However, I definitely hadn’t forgotten about how he looked when he dropped it yesterday. That round ass filling his shorts. How his firm cheeks spread wide as he bent over, like two perfectly round boulders rolling slowly away from each other. And how, last night in bed, I’d shot a huge load all over myself as I furiously jerked my cock, thinking about it. Thinking what it would have been like to pull down those shorts and breed his tight little hole right there in the yard.

I’d pull down his shorts and begin to spread his cheeks. I imagined what it would be like to see it. To taste it. Dig my tongue between those pale, sizeable mounds and get his tight hole wet. He’d be at my mercy, moaning as I tongued his sweet ass, then working one finger inside, followed by another. My fingers are pretty thick, and he’d moan helplessly while I used them to open him up. My hands would move to his hips first, then I’d work one round to his hard, throbbing cock and jerk it slowly as I position my own stiff member, slick with precum, at the entrance to his ass.

I then bend him over and pull back my foreskin to reveal the glistening pink tip. I rub it around his puckered wet hole and begin to push it in slowly as his ass gradually opens up and accepts my thick length. Before long I’m fully inside him and beginning to pump, holding on to his hips again as I thrust in and out of him. Man, this boy’s tight. He moans and whimpers as he takes all my 8 inches, the walls of his insides enveloping my erection perfectly.

Not all guys can handle taking all of my cock first time, but in this fantasy of mine, Shaun has no problem taking me inside him. In and out, in and out, getting faster and faster with each thrust. I reach around again and pump his own hard cock with my right fist, while I hold on to his shoulder with my left hand. The sound of my thick thighs slapping against his round cheeks fill the yard, as I rhythmically pump both our cocks. He tells me he wants me to cum inside him. He doesn’t care that anyone could see us, and he loves me pounding my thick, hot jizz into his willing hole, while he spurts his own seed onto the ground below us.

Well, in my mind he was, anyway. The thought of it drove me wild. I jerked myself hard and fast. My balls tightened, and I shot rope after rope of warm, sticky spunk onto my chest, matting my chest hair in the process.

“Boss. Mike! Hello!” Kyle waved the papers in my face and woke me from my daydream. “Are you gonna take these or what?”

“Oh yeah, sorry. Yep, I’ll take these. And you can, uh, you can take Shaun” I managed to string a sentence together, while simultaneously I couldn’t get the thought out of my head of me taking Shaun like I’d imagined all day yesterday and last night before bed.

“Sounds like you need a coffee, Mike,” Kyle chuckled. “You need something to perk yourself up”

I watched Kyle and Shaun walk away, and my eyes were instantly drawn again to Shaun’s ass in the morning sun. He filled out his work shorts so well. With each step, I watched as one firm cheek flexed up, then down again. Then the other with the next step. It was almost hypnotic. Beautiful.

“Yeah bud, I think you’re right,” I said to myself, as my hand moved down to my shorts to adjust my already-hard cock. It was only 8am, and I’d already perked myself up.

LAmoreux

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I wasn’t sure about the length for a first part. Enough to get the reader interested, but also enough to make them want to read part 2, which I’m posting below. It’s also about the same length. We get a bit of an insight into the narrator’s mind, and there’s obviously some smut ha ha. I’m working on part 3, and how to shape it. Will hopefully post that in the next couple of days
TBH I don't think you need to worry, you write really well and its a hot read! I was legit lay on my front slowly grinding into my mattress as I read pt 2

Already looking forward to the next part.

Yaffi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TBH I don't think you need to worry, you write really well and its a hot read! I was legit lay on my front slowly grinding into my mattress as I read pt 2

Already looking forward to the next part.
Nice! Sounds like you have a little more control than Mike does ha ha! Thanks for your positive feedback

Reactions: Ramlam590

LPWEB

Cherished Member
Media
Part 2

The next morning came, and as I pulled up to the gates of the building site, I could see the usual squad of men waiting for me, plus one extra.

I nearly didn’t notice Shaun at first - partly because the other guys were so much taller and blocked my view as I made my approach. But also because Shaun just looked like all the other guys - despite his youth, he almost looked like he’d been working on site for a while.

I watched as he stood there chatting with the squad in his white tank top and khaki cargo shorts. It was summer, and things would eventually warm up during the day, so he was dressed for the occasion. But in the cool crisp air of the morning, I could see the outline of Shaun’s nipples through his tank top. They stood firm and erect, almost poking through the fabric of his shirt. There was the faint outline of equally firm-looking pecs directly below those nipples, and I was pretty sure there was a hint of some hair on his lean torso through the thin material. I looked downwards at his shorts and couldn’t help but notice that bulge of his, illuminated by the early morning sun. He definitely hung to the right. And he was definitely hung. The morning light shone on his muscular calves and thick black leg hair, almost making it look golden as he shifted on his feet.

Hell, he was even wearing work boots and a hard hat. He definitely looked the part for a building site.

“I sorted out the new boy with some steel toe caps, boss. And a nice shiny helmet, too!” My second in command, Kyle, shouted as I got out of my work van. Kyle and I had known each other for years. We went to school together, and pretty much grew up in this town. We’d even fooled around together after a few drunken nights in our 20’s. He was the only one in the squad who knew I liked guys. He also knew he could get away with light innuendo in front of the rest of the team.

“Ah yes, that is a nice shiny helmet, Shaun” I said as I patted the top of his hard hat; his thick black curly hair barely contained underneath it. He smiled a perfect white smile and his handsome face flushed rosy pink as the other men started laughing.

“Right, let’s get started,” I announced as I unlocked the gates and let the guys in to the yard to start the day’s work.

“I’ll look after Shaun, boss,” said Kyle. “He can help me unload the materials. He looks pretty strong. Here’s his starter paperwork, by the way”

Oh yeah, his paperwork. I’d forgotten about that. However, I definitely hadn’t forgotten about how he looked when he dropped it yesterday. That round ass filling his shorts. How his firm cheeks spread wide as he bent over, like two perfectly round boulders rolling slowly away from each other. And how, last night in bed, I’d shot a huge load all over myself as I furiously jerked my cock, thinking about it. Thinking what it would have been like to pull down those shorts and breed his tight little hole right there in the yard.

I’d pull down his shorts and begin to spread his cheeks. I imagined what it would be like to see it. To taste it. Dig my tongue between those pale, sizeable mounds and get his tight hole wet. He’d be at my mercy, moaning as I tongued his sweet ass, then working one finger inside, followed by another. My fingers are pretty thick, and he’d moan helplessly while I used them to open him up. My hands would move to his hips first, then I’d work one round to his hard, throbbing cock and jerk it slowly as I position my own stiff member, slick with precum, at the entrance to his ass.

I then bend him over and pull back my foreskin to reveal the glistening pink tip. I rub it around his puckered wet hole and begin to push it in slowly as his ass gradually opens up and accepts my thick length. Before long I’m fully inside him and beginning to pump, holding on to his hips again as I thrust in and out of him. Man, this boy’s tight. He moans and whimpers as he takes all my 8 inches, the walls of his insides enveloping my erection perfectly.

Not all guys can handle taking all of my cock first time, but in this fantasy of mine, Shaun has no problem taking me inside him. In and out, in and out, getting faster and faster with each thrust. I reach around again and pump his own hard cock with my right fist, while I hold on to his shoulder with my left hand. The sound of my thick thighs slapping against his round cheeks fill the yard, as I rhythmically pump both our cocks. He tells me he wants me to cum inside him. He doesn’t care that anyone could see us, and he loves me pounding my thick, hot jizz into his willing hole, while he spurts his own seed onto the ground below us.

Well, in my mind he was, anyway. The thought of it drove me wild. I jerked myself hard and fast. My balls tightened, and I shot rope after rope of warm, sticky spunk onto my chest, matting my chest hair in the process.

“Boss. Mike! Hello!” Kyle waved the papers in my face and woke me from my daydream. “Are you gonna take these or what?”

“Oh yeah, sorry. Yep, I’ll take these. And you can, uh, you can take Shaun” I managed to string a sentence together, while simultaneously I couldn’t get the thought out of my head of me taking Shaun like I’d imagined all day yesterday and last night before bed.

“Sounds like you need a coffee, Mike,” Kyle chuckled. “You need something to perk yourself up”

I watched Kyle and Shaun walk away, and my eyes were instantly drawn again to Shaun’s ass in the morning sun. He filled out his work shorts so well. With each step, I watched as one firm cheek flexed up, then down again. Then the other with the next step. It was almost hypnotic. Beautiful.

“Yeah bud, I think you’re right,” I said to myself, as my hand moved down to my shorts to adjust my already-hard cock. It was only 8am, and I’d already perked myself up.
Great story!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, and this is part 1 of a series. Any thoughts or feedback are greatly appreciated. If you liked this part, I’d love to know where you think the story might go from here…
I thought it was a really good start good pace nice introduced to characters.