The Right Fuck ❤️‍🔥

Cocky_Philosopher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do philosophy and fucking have to do with each other? 🤔 Let’s talk about legend Bertrand Russell, whose great work has titilated me for years with its impressive weight and girth. 🤤 Bertie was all about liberty and sexual freedom, including gay rights and the privation of marriage. He basically said any adult can marry anyone any way they want. 💞 He heavily influenced mid-1900s British policy, leading the way in western society. This doesn’t mean Bertie’d be happy to be the big dick of this post as he wasn’t into trivialising sex, but in my defence, he also believed our ideas about the erotic are simply a reflection of the culture we live in. If everyone walked around naked every day, Bertie said, women would start to covet clothes to make themselves look and feel more sexually attractive. 😜👀 🫦

It’s clear to me Bertie held fucking in high regard. He was adamant that what we do in the bedroom is nobody else’s business but our own, and without the help of his immense intellect and efforts towards the sexual liberation and equality cause, many of us couldn’t now enjoy legally fucking our partners. In essence, he was saying ‘be who you wanna be, do who you wanna do, yeh’. 👩‍❤️‍👩💑👩‍❤️‍👨

This is why philosophy is not just important, but crucial to keeping the act of fucking a personal, individual choice. 🤩 That’s why Bertie and his amazing ideas make me hard. 🍆 Cheers, Bertie! My Number 1 ‘you do you’ sex legend. 🥇🎉

PXL_20230621_045003142_exported_833~2.jpg

What do philosophy and fucking have to do with each other? 🤔 Let’s talk about legend Bertrand Russell, whose great work has titilated me for years with its impressive weight and girth. 🤤 Bertie was all about liberty and sexual freedom, including gay rights and the privation of marriage. He basically said any adult can marry anyone any way they want. 💞 He heavily influenced mid-1900s British policy, leading the way in western society. This doesn’t mean Bertie’d be happy to be the big dick of this post as he wasn’t into trivialising sex, but in my defence, he also believed our ideas about the erotic are simply a reflection of the culture we live in. If everyone walked around naked every day, Bertie said, women would start to covet clothes to make themselves look and feel more sexually attractive. 😜👀 🫦

It’s clear to me Bertie held fucking in high regard. He was adamant that what we do in the bedroom is nobody else’s business but our own, and without the help of his immense intellect and efforts towards the sexual liberation and equality cause, many of us couldn’t now enjoy legally fucking our partners. In essence, he was saying ‘be who you wanna be, do who you wanna do, yeh’. 👩‍❤️‍👩💑👩‍❤️‍👨

This is why philosophy is not just important, but crucial to keeping the act of fucking a personal, individual choice. 🤩 That’s why Bertie and his amazing ideas make me hard. 🍆 Cheers, Bertie! My Number 1 ‘you do you’ sex legend. 🥇🎉

View attachment 142652551
Add Thomas Hobbes, Adam Smith, and David Hume and you could have yourself a regular orgy -- though I'm not sure anyone else would want to attend.

Reactions: Cocky_Philosopher
I can't disagree, but who knows what surprises they might whip out :)
It would be a mess. While Russell argued for freedom of sexual choice, Hume would say no rational choice exists because we are all slaves to passion, prompting Hobbes to remind everyone assembled of their implied responsibilities under a rather vague social contract, and Smith to begin dividing up the labor of who should do whom.

• Haha
It would be a mess. While Russell argued for freedom of sexual choice, Hume would say no rational choice exists because we are all slaves to passion, prompting Hobbes to remind everyone assembled of their implied responsibilities under a rather vague social contract, and Smith to begin dividing up the labor of who should do whom.
I think with their attitudes to the passions Hume and Hobbes would jump straight into things, but yes Russell and Smith would be strange bedfellows...

I think with their attitudes to the passions Hume and Hobbes would jump straight into things, but yes Russell and Smith would be strange bedfellows...
I was being clever and making a joke. Does too much philosophy deaden one's sense of humor?

I was being clever and making a joke. Does too much philosophy deaden one's sense of humor?
I found your reply quite witty :) Though I'd probably go German - invite Wittgenstein for his love of games, Nietszche to add a little pain with pleasure and Heidigger to bring along some toys.

• Haha
Reactions: FrankieGuile
What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business and my little"quirks" don't need to be labeled. I hear so many things about a gay swimmer or author but you never hear about the straight swimmer or author in the same way.
Its the same with "coming out" and being "outed" - does the same happen with the other side of the coin, do newspapers go wild when a film star declares he's normal?

What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business and my little"quirks" don't need to be labeled. I hear so many things about a gay swimmer or author but you never hear about the straight swimmer or author in the same way.
Its the same with "coming out" and being "outed" - does the same happen with the other side of the coin, do newspapers go wild when a film star declares he's normal?
This always annoys me. A person's sexuality is such a small part of who they are as a person; why does it have to define them first? I'm glad they are out, but what's wrong with "Olympic gymnast ..... who happens to be gay"

This always annoys me. A person's sexuality is such a small part of who they are as a person; why does it have to define them first? I'm glad they are out, but what's wrong with "Olympic gymnast ..... who happens to be gay"
What is wrong with "Olympic gymnast?" Is it too much to imagine that no one cares about the sexual orientation of the person, or in our self-centeredness, must we believe that everything about us matters to everyone around us?

What is wrong with "Olympic gymnast?" Is it too much to imagine that no one cares about the sexual orientation of the person, or in our self-centeredness, must we believe that everything about us matters to everyone around us?
That would be preferable, but regardless of what we desire, you and I both know that the media thrives on labeling everything. Pronouns will be attached to introductions next.

That would be preferable, but regardless of what we desire, you and I both know that the media thrives on labeling everything. Pronouns will be attached to introductions next.
I appreciate your perspective but it will only come to pass if we allow it as individuals. The "media" is only a reflection of our consumption, so consume otherwise. Pronouns cannot be compelled, so reject them.