the second hole

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have heard of a guy's second hole before, but never thought much about it until I found mine recently playing with a huge dildo that is 6.6" in girth at its widest point, (flared head.)

I was astounded at how incredibly good it felt when after much work, it pops into the second hole. At least, a second hole is exactly what it feels like the dildo is going into. It took a lot of work to find it and was found by complete surprise when I was exploring very deep.

I just finished an intense session that was mind blowing. Does anyone else have experience with their second hole? As I was told, the second hole is where the rectum meets the colon or intestine. Incredible spot to reach and feel it opening.

You're referencing the rectosigmoid junction. It's a 90-degree bend at the back of the rectum and there's a muscular loop there that pinches off the passage-way from the sigmoid colon into the rectum. My cock is 8.5 inches long so I can usually bottom out against the back of most guy's rectums when I'm fucking them deep; with many guys - if they'll let me - I can penetrate through by about an inch to the sigmoid colon. My experience over 30 years is that the shorter a guy is, the shallower the rectum ... and that makes it easier to penetrate through. Some guys I can't get through at all, either because their rectum is too deep or because they just can't relax their junction enough to let me through. Most guys, however, I can at least get through with the head of my dick. When I do that, the sensation is one of an amazing firm smoothness and heat. Usually, once I've done that, I can't last very long before I nut into his colon. It feels amazing, and most guys I've fucked have loved it.