Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Samuel and Jason, two strapping young swimmers in their early twenties, had just finished a grueling practice at the university pool. As they gathered their gear, a sudden cloth was pressed over their faces, emitting a pungent, chloroform-soaked rag. The world went dark as they slipped into unconsciousness.

When they awoke, they found themselves in a luxurious, dimly lit (damn, I said no dimly lit! Oh well) room, adorned with plush furnishings and exotic artwork. Their hands were bound behind their backs, and their Speedos had been replaced with silk lingerie. What the fuck was going on?

A tall, handsome man entered the room, introducing himself as Maxwell, a billionaire with a peculiar taste for young, athletic men. Over the past six months, he'd been watching Samuel and Jason, along with many others, and had finally decided to add them to his collection of 150 gay twinks.

"You'll learn to love this new life, I promise," Maxwell cooed, running his hand over Jason's toned chest. "You'll be pampered, adored, and transformed into the most desirable men on the planet."

The pair was skeptical, to say the least, but Maxwell was a man of his word. Over the next few days, they were subjected to a series of treatments, including chloral hydrate suppositories and hypnosis, erasing their old identities and replacing them with new, submissive personas. Their bodies were meticulously waxed and lasered, leaving them smooth and hairless.

Samuel and Jason couldn't believe what was happening, but they couldn't deny the strange allure of their new lives. The island was a paradise, filled with beautiful men and endless pleasure. They found themselves drawn to each other, their bodies responding in ways they'd never experienced before.

The psychiatrist, Dr. Adler, was a master of his craft. He used a variety of techniques to help Samuel and Jason embrace their new identities, including sensual massages, role-play, and even group sex. They learned to love wearing lingerie, the soft fabric caressing their sensitive skin. They discovered the joy of cocks, both their own and each other's, becoming more intimate than they'd ever been before.

One night, as they lay in bed together, Samuel couldn't help but ask, "Jason, do you ever think about... you know, girls?"

Jason paused for a moment before responding, "Honestly, I don't. I used to, but now... I can't imagine wanting anything more than this. Being with you, it feels right. I never thought I'd be into guys, but I can't deny how I feel."

Samuel smiled, pulling Jason closer. "I know what you mean. I never thought I'd be here either, but I'm happy. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

As the months passed, Samuel and Jason became more and more comfortable in their new lives. They reveled in their newfound sensuality, exploring each other's bodies and reveling in the pleasure they found together. They had no idea what the future held, but they were excited to find out.

In the end, they discovered that love knows no boundaries, and that happiness can be found in the most unexpected places. And, as an added bonus, they'd learned to appreciate the beauty of a well-crafted pair of silk panties. Who would've thought?