Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Franklin couldn’t believe he was doing this, he had heard the park near his apartment was cruisey after dark, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and he wasn’t going to waste all the prep he had done just because “hungdaddytop” had cancelled last minute due to his wife coming home early

He did a lap, there weren’t many guys about, and those who were, were far from inspiring

He felt eyes on him looking around leaning against a tree was was an older man, very skinny, smoking a hand rolled cigarette the glow of the tip showing the yellow tobacco stains on his teeth as he leered, waggling his eyebrows, the way this man was staring made franklin nervous, like a lamb being watched by a wolf.

After one final lap of the park franklin found himself back where that old perv had been standing before but he had vanished

As franklin went to walk away he heard a tell tale sound coming from deeper within the wooded area of the park, if he wasn’t going to get laid he could at least watch someone else get laid

He stood behind a tree listening

“Slow..... so big......”

“You sound surprised? Not expect such a big cock?” a deep well spoken voice said

The sound of a hand smacking flesh and a whimper followed by the building sound of hips slapping ass

Slowly franklins eyes adjusted to the gloom

There leaning against a tree, his jeans around his knees was a middle aged man his eyes closed mouth hanging open

Behind him his eyes dark focussed on the task at hand was the leering old man from before

“I’m going to cum!” he growled

The bottom whimpered

Slowly the bottom straightened up gingerly pulling up his jeans

“You have ruined me” he chuckled

The top lit a cigarette and smirked “you’re welcome”

The guy slowly walked out of the clearing

Franklin stifled a gasp seeing the leering mans cock in the moonlight

Even softening it was bigger than any cock he had ever encountered, even bigger than the cock he had arranged to meet earlier that night

He had stared for too long, he suddenly became aware of the gents eyes boring into him

Franklin made a hasty retreat to the gate he sat catching his breath

He heard foot steps, smelling the cigarette smoke he knew who had followed, he sat next to franklin on the bench

“Enjoy the show?” he asked casually

“sure, looked like you both had a good time...”

“Should have been you....” he smirked taking a drag from his cigarette

Franklin blushed

“I saw the dismissive way you assessed me, you saw an old man and thought i would be small or impotent, don’t look like that i know its true, I’m very lucky compared to most men my age, i still get hard like i did in my younger days, and at my size shrinkage is a good thing”

Franklin listened still picturing the pounding he just witnessed

“I watched you walk away, i know I’m not oil painting, but i also know i have something most guys want, so i got my cock out and waited for you to return, had you seen my cock you’d have not been so dismissive am i wrong?”

Franklin had to concede

“unfortunately the gent you saw me fucking got there before you, and at my age and size you learn to not turn down any willing guys”

“if only i’d got there sooner!” franklin pouted wishing he hadn’t judged the guy so quickly, it could have been him limping home, his hole aching

“Are you free tomorrow?” asked the smoker stubbing out his cigarette

After exchanging information and arranging a time the smoker went tl walk away

“hey!” franklin shouted

The guy stopped turning

“I didn’t catch your name!”

He smirked “you may call me sir, its what all my fuck toys call me” he smirked