@theojhub on X is a scam

epsilonn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Title. He’s a handsome man thats for sure. And he is who he says he is, he’s sent me a verification pic. I paid for some customs, and he said he received the cash, and that he would send the files when gets home in three hours. Time flies, it’s the next day, and I follow up - “how’d you get on with it?”. Still no reply after a good 12 ish hours, so I said I’d lodge a dispute on PayPal. He then replied immediately, saying “you think I’m lying? If I was I would’ve blocked you. But since you want to do that go ahead”. I explained that I’ve been nothing but respectful and timely and only expect the same, I didn’t expect him to get so defensive. I wasn’t trying to be inflammatory. It’s been three days since I sent him the payment and still nothing.

He’s got quite a large following on X (around 60k) so here’s a heads-up for you all.

Don’t send him your money!

Attachments

Reactions: hyolin
I hate how some adult content creators just refuse to act professionally. I mean, if you don't deliver the material you charged money for, then you don't take your job seriously. And the scam comes in different forms. I can't count how many times I subscribed to onlyfans accounts to see only thirst traps and 15 seconds handheld videos.