Thermogenic

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What are your thoughts on thermogenic supplement powders for shredding and fat lost?
I've used EHPLABS oxyshred, and it was great for a while, but now I think my body as gotten use to it.
so now I'm trying Beast 2 shredded. This one has more of the caffeine boost that pre workouts have, but I'm not good with caffeine that's why I like EHPLABS oxyshred. Beast doesn't taste that nice and it doesn't dissolve as well.
If you have used it, how did it work for u? Do you recommend it?

Unless you're in a good calorie deficit and training properly you won't lose fat. None of the fat burner shops really work to any real degree. The side effects are generally nasty and just all around not worth it for the very minor, if any, benefit.

Reactions: Snarky_succubus
The only one that ever worked well for me was oxyelite pro. That stuff was nuts. Still, it only helped because I was also at a significant calorie deficit and working out a lot. It helped me bust through a bit of a plateau... But I wouldn't suggest relying on a pill for losing fat when diet does the trick without all of the wicked side effects of the things that work.

If you're just looking for an energy boost... I've been using Cellucor Super HD and it'll definitely get your gears turning.