Photos & Videos TheStallion553

Anyone ever order custom content from him before?
Update (I understand no one asked, but I think it's worth noting). We talked and worked out a video idea and payment (for a fair price too). He said he'd deliver in 24 hrs, but it's been 5 days so far and counting. In the morning it will have been 6 days since I heard anything from him. He's not following through for anyone reading this that may consider doing a custom vid with him. I'll keep you posted

Reactions: TheBlackwidow
Update (I understand no one asked, but I think it's worth noting). We talked and worked out a video idea and payment (for a fair price too). He said he'd deliver in 24 hrs, but it's been 5 days so far and counting. In the morning it will have been 6 days since I heard anything from him. He's not following through for anyone reading this that may consider doing a custom vid with him. I'll keep you posted
Checked his OF today and it's all gone. Twitter page is still there.

I subbed to his OF since the beginning and stopped when it abruptly changed to $20 a month. He had some meh content, getting blown by a few guys, got rimmed, and he barebacked a few twinks too. God I love his cock.