This or that and what do you think.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
let me repeat myself , I REFUSE TO USE YOUR PAST AGAINST YOU, even if it can prove some of my points. feel free to consider it a threat when it clearly isn't. twist my words again. I DARE YOU.
Are you a fucking moron who can't tell the difference between me and @Fade, or is your objective to use her past against me instead of mine?

Did you not notice? I don't give a bedbug's spiny dick whether or not you link to my previous posts. Just make sure you link to them, so they can be seen in context. I'd rather you do try to prove your point. If not, what is gained by you saying anything at all. You might as well fuck directly off, and choke on the big black dicks you love to objectify.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you a fucking moron who can't tell the difference between me and @Fade, or is your objective to use her past against me instead of mine?

Did you not notice? I don't give a bedbug's spiny dick whether or not you link to my previous posts. Just make sure you link to them, so they can be seen in context. I'd rather you do try to prove your point. If not, what is gained by you saying anything at all. You might as well fuck directly off, and choke on the big black dicks you love to objectify.

i'm talking about your past and what you freely shared here in public. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm talking about your past and what you freely shared here in public. :)
I'm not the person you told this to before. That was fade. I'm not the person you accused of twisting your words when pointing out that the phrasing you used could be (and was) perceived as threatening. That was TNJ. If you think you have something you can prove by probing my post history, I welcome that shit. Come at me, Bitch.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not the person you told this to before. That was fade. I'm not the person you accused of twisting your words when pointing out that the phrasing you used could be (and was) perceived as threatening. That was TNJ. If you think you have something you can prove by probing my post history, I welcome that shit. Come at me, Bitch.

i consider myself to be human ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i consider myself to be human ;)
A bitch-made human. You talk big, but you don't have a shred of confidence, integrity, nor the conviction to follow through. Go ask the urban dictionary what it means when I call you 'Bitch' as if it is your name. Female dogs? Every last one I ever met was a higher caliber of a soul than you.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bitch-made human. You talk big, but you don't have a shred of confidence, integrity, nor the conviction to follow through. Go ask the urban dictionary what it means when I call you 'Bitch' as if it is your name. Female dogs? Every last one I ever met was a higher caliber of a soul than you.

big words you keyboard fighter. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big words you keyboard fighter. :)
Who me? You're the one who says there is something that should be pointed out in my post history but doesn't have the stones to link to it. Not like me at all. Many times I have lived to your posting past when it was pertinent. Why don't you? Simple. You're either lying, or a coward. A bitch.

Reactions: 693987

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who me? You're the one who says there is something that should be pointed out in my post history but doesn't have the stones to link to it. Not like me at all. Many times I have lived to your posting past when it was pertinent. Why don't you? Simple. You're either lying, or a coward. A bitch.

or a BETTER person that won't hit under the belt a fallen " opponent " . think about this for a couple of minutes will ya.. i'm not gonna go that low and be like you. I SIMPLY REFUSE.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or a BETTER person that won't hit under the belt a fallen " opponent " . think about this for a couple of minutes will ya.. i'm not gonna go that low and be like you. I SIMPLY REFUSE.
How can showing me my own words be low? Ridiculous. If you really had a point, you could just post a link and publish your conclusions. It's not low, and I'm not fallen. You're an impotent, dickless, lying coward.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not low, and I'm not fallen. You're an impotent, dickless, lying coward.

check my gallery for the " dickless " part.. if one is dickless this is you and it's just a simple anatomy lesson. ;) much like you won't stop. i'll do the same. i'll expose your BS and shitty behavior whenever i feel like it. I REFUSE to be a kissass and kiss the ground you walk on, much like the majority of men in this place does, they are the ones that crave validation and approval. i act in the opposite way because i don't give a flying F about you and others. if i see shitty behavior and twisting words , i'll be there to expose you ( plural ) and your agendas. Deal with it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason a bitch-made, dickless, impotent shit thinks it is "low" to show someone their own words is he finds his own history shameful. I'm not ashamed of anything I have ever written here. Over the years my views and personality have changed, sure, but it was all where I was at the time. It is well with me. But that loser? He has been so full of doubt, self-loathing, shame and fear from the start that showing him his own words is deeply disturbing to him.

Nah, Bitch. Show me something, or fuck off and eat a dick.

Reactions: 950483 and 693987

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll expose your BS and shitty behavior whenever i feel like it. I REFUSE to be a kissass and kiss the ground you walk on,
When I call you dickless, it is figurative, hyperbolically emphasizing my opinion of you as lacking power, ie., that you're impotent as a man, irrespective of the existence and functionality of your literal penis. You really are stupid. And no, I have no desire to see your gallery.

No, you are waaaay too dickless a bitch-made wonder to attempt to point out anything. You've always had ample opportunity, but all you can make your keyboard whimper is the implication that there is something relevant to your lies impugning my character. You don't show and prove. Because you're full of shit, as shit always is.

You kissed the ass of every woman here. Every time a woman disagreed with you, immediately you changed course, aligned yourself with an opinion you hoped she liked better, and claimed not to speak English well. That's absolutely kissing ass. The women here do not seem to like ass kissers. The opposite of kissing my ass? Confront me with my own words. Hold them against me and show your justification for your position and claims. THAT would be something to consider. Put up, or shut up.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I call you dickless, it is figurative, hyperbolically emphasizing my opinion of you as lacking power, ie., that you're impotent as a man, irrespective of the existence and functionality of your literal penis. You really are stupid. And no, I have no desire to see your gallery.

No, you are waaaay too dickless a bitch-made wonder to attempt to point out anything. You've always had ample opportunity, but all you can make your keyboard whimper is the implication that there is something relevant to your lies impugning my character. You don't show and prove. Because you're full of shit, as shit always is.

You kissed the ass of every woman here. Every time a woman disagreed with you, immediately you changed course, aligned yourself with an opinion you hoped she liked better, and claimed not to speak English well. That's absolutely kissing ass. The women here do not seem to like ass kissers. The opposite of kissing my ass? Confront me with my own words. Hold them against me and show your justification for your position and claims. THAT would be something to consider. Put up, or shut up.

i won't quote you but your past is filled with arguments to be made against you and ONE major life experience you had. this is what i refuse to use. Vague enough to not be like you.? ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i won't quote you but your past is filled with arguments to be made against you and ONE major life experience you had. this is what i refuse to use. Vague enough to not be like you.? ;)
I have no idea what you're talking about. At all. Just another lie from a liar, James. Par for the course. Unless you have a link, you're just making up stuff, as usual. Shit never disappoints when it is full of shit. Unlike you, I'm not a weakling. I'm not afraid of my posts. You're welcome to link to any of the 14k+ posts I published here. Link, though. Context matters.

Reactions: 693987

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what you're talking about. At all. Just another lie from a liar, James. Par for the course. Unless you have a link, you're just making up stuff, as usual. Shit never disappoints when it is full of shit.

it has something to do with the " M " word. a life experience of yours. Am i still Vague enough to only you get what i'm talking about.?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea what you're talking about. At all. Just another lie from a liar, James. Par for the course. Unless you have a link, you're just making up stuff, as usual. Shit never disappoints when it is full of shit.
it has something to do with the " M " word. a life experience of yours. Am i still Vague enough to only you get what i'm talking about.?
I still don't know what you're talking about. I am not ashamed of myself. Post a link. Pony up or ride out.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don't know what you're talking about. I am not ashamed of myself. Post a link. Pony up or ride out.

you still don't get it..? i'm not like some of you. i respect your past to not use it against you. consider it courtesy.

D

deleted924715

It amuses me no end when I see Altered Ego having a "discussion" I can only see one side of because the other party is on ignore. I *always* know who she's talking to. "Impotent" is the word that springs to my mind too... In every possible way.

Does the mouse actually think it is holding its own against the cat? How cringe worthy. If she decided to stop toying and effortlessly unsheathed her claws he'd cry foul like the entitled little bitch he is. More than he already whines, that is. He must be the only person here who doesn't see it.

"The women here all suck! Oh hey, do me a favour ladies and humour me by answering my inane questions".

Bitch, please.