Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet you still have no clue about who I am because I don't overshare in a site that support big cocks. Sometimes big dicks don't even have cocks. I chose my private life to be private. Only 2 people in this place know my name and who I am. So there is that.

D

deleted924715

Agreed ML. I already have him on ignore. Like you, it was Altered Ego who drew me to the thread because I care about what she has to say. The snivelling OP? Not so much. The ick factor is unbearable.

Soren, you are really close to the edge when people go from annoyed by your actions to hating you as a person. It's best to stop now.

Ms. Altered has a tremendous amount of support and respect on this board. You, not so much. It would be very easy for everyone active woman to put you on ignore.
You will effectively be banned from the site. I already have you on ignore. Ms. Altred comments got me curious enough to click the view ignored content option. What I saw... pathetic is not too strong of a word. You can't hurt Ms. Altered because Ms. Altered is bone-exposed honest about who she is and how she lives. She might have made different choices with other information, but she doesn't hate herself enough to let anything subtract from her self-worth. All your attack on one woman lets all the women here know who you are. What you really think of us. And the motivation behind your every move. You don't even rate troll... you're just an asshole. It's fucking sad.

Womangs, If ya ever thought I had a good idea I suggest a group-wide ignore of Soren. From now and until his flailing gets him banned we do not respond to any of his postings. Let him rage himself into a ban-hammer. We'll all be better off for it.

Bravo and well said.

*ignore*

Sorted.

Ms. Altered has my complete love, respect and admiration and has done for the last decade I've known her.
That won't change.

Oh, and, Ms Altered....HUBBA HUBBA Hottie.

Attachments

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed ML. I already have him on ignore. Like you, it was Altered Ego who drew me to the thread because I care about what she has to say. The snivelling OP? Not so much. The ick factor is unbearable.

Birds of a feather.... ignore Soren and hope he dies of swine flu :)
Bravo and well said.

*ignore*

Sorted.

Ms. Altered has my complete love, respect and admiration and has done for the last decade I've known her.
That won't change.

Oh, and, Ms Altered....HUBBA HUBBA Hottie.

Thank ya, Ms. Bonfire.

Also.. co-sign the Hubba Hubba.:laughing:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, I believe we were discussing recipe videos. Before my next post, I would just like to say that it is much easier to be secretive about oneself on the internet than it is to be starkly honest and three-dimensional. I choose to live on the edge.

Finally, this:

Ladies, I believe we were discussing recipe videos. Before my next post, I would just like to say that it is much easier to be secretive about oneself on the internet than it is to be starkly honest and three-dimensional. I choose to live on the edge.

Finally, this:
:joy: I've only just started watching the video. The castle cake! I made a sandcastle a few years ago, and it ended up looking like a load of dicks, and was really not appropriate to the situation.:joy::joy: :joy:

Finally, this:

BWHHAAAAAAA!!!

What a fitting analogy.

By the way I now have ginger beer sprayed on my keyboard.

Was worth it.

D

deleted924715

I'm absolutely disgusted that @soren10 has tried to threaten and silence @AlteredEgo .

I'm just as impressed with and in awe of @AlteredEgo as I usually am :blush:.

Agreed! Ignore :).

I'm disgusted that he believes for one second that he is any way capable of schooling her. He has no more status than a yapping chihuahua.

He's not remotely on the same level as AE who has flattered him merely by virtue of acknowledging his presence.

D

deleted924715

I'm absolutely disgusted that @soren10 has tried to threaten and silence @AlteredEgo .

I'm just as impressed with and in awe of @AlteredEgo as I usually am :blush:.

Agreed! Ignore :).

I'm disgusted that he believes for one second that he is any way capable of schooling her. He has no more status than a yapping chihuahua.

He's not remotely on the same level as AE who has flattered him merely by virtue of acknowledging his presence.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get that cake making is art+skill. And it takes time to turn a bomb ass cake.
I just don't understand how people fail so miserably. Like, halfway through did they just say fuck it and start throwing icing at the cake?
Sprinkle bomb?

D

deleted924715

Finally, this:

That brilliant :joy:

The dogs had to come over to check I was ok :joy:.
I just don't understand how people fail so miserably. Like, halfway through did they just say fuck it and start throwing icing at the cake?
Sprinkle bomb?
o_O I looked at some of them, and thought yeah, I'd be happy with that. Everything that I bake tends to look "rustic". I'm aware of my limitations.

Sprinkle bomb?
No! They didn't! They tried really, really hard!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems like lots of not letting the cake cool properly before icing. Using frosting place of fondant. Not having the right piping tips.

The rest... i am gonna say transient epilepsy.

No! They didn't! They tried really, really hard!

*sings* I guess their best wasn't good enough... cuz here we are right where we were before
:p

It seems like lots of not letting the cake cool properly before icing. Using frosting place of fondant. Not having the right piping tips.

The rest... i am gonna say transient epilepsy.
Or cooking wine perhaps? Or a cocktail of hallucinogens.