Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a thong fetishist(say that after a beer!) since my young teens, I have always known what my turn on is. Anything and now everything thong related thrills me!
I want this thread to be all about anything thong! Feel free to share pics stories and examples of your love for the joy that is thong underwear! I shall start…

You look great in a thong, I’ve also had a fetish for thongs since I was a young teen and I saw my first male body builder in a competition in a thong. Seeing the male body builder in a thong on stage turned me on and I started buying thongs when I turned 18 and till this day I love wearing thongs more then briefs and boxer briefs

You look great in a thong, I’ve also had a fetish for thongs since I was a young teen and I saw my first male body builder in a competition in a thong. Seeing the male body builder in a thong on stage turned me on and I started buying thongs when I turned 18 and till this day I love wearing thongs more then briefs and boxer briefs
Fantastic stuff! Thong love!

Reactions: LovePico
Reactions: LovePico and gise
View attachment 38020051

I wear gym tights allot since they are more functional for me while training but lack support. I started wearing thongs for them only but now that’s all I wear since it feels like your wearing nothing.
I love that sensation of almost nothingness too

Reactions: LovePico