Thoughts On Being A Submissive

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a submissive but that is my choice. Because I chose to submit to another man does not make me inferior. Submission comes from strength not weakness.

When I submit, I give all control to the top. That means I take whatever he decides within the boundaries we establish prior to us engaging in sexual activity. For me, this will only be hard limits. As a sub, I would never require a top do anything for my pleasure. I never touch my own cock when I am serving a top. It is all about the top. Period.

This means that I will experience things I don’t like. For example, I don’t like gagging but if that turns a top on then I am at his mercy until he is done with me. I find it very humiliating to undo another man’s pants, I’ve only had to do it once.

I have learned through experience to be very careful what I wish for, and to be very clear in my hard limits. But when I truly submit to a dominant top it is always a rewarding experience.

Just my thoughts on being submissive.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a submissive but that is my choice. Because I chose to submit to another man does not make me inferior. Submission comes from strength not weakness.

When I submit, I give all control to the top. That means I take whatever he decides within the boundaries we establish prior to us engaging in sexual activity. For me, this will only be hard limits. As a sub, I would never require a top do anything for my pleasure. I never touch my own cock when I am serving a top. It is all about the top. Period.

This means that I will experience things I don’t like. For example, I don’t like gagging but if that turns a top on then I am at his mercy until he is done with me. I find it very humiliating to undo another man’s pants, I’ve only had to do it once.

I have learned through experience to be very careful what I wish for, and to be very clear in my hard limits. But when I truly submit to a dominant top it is always a rewarding experience.

Just my thoughts on being submissive.
You truly are a cocksucker that as a feeder I would enjoy feeding you multiple loads.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that’s cool, pretty much.

The key point is choice. Freedom. Serving him, because you want to.

Obviously (?) his desires will play a strong role in it, and that is why you need a compatible top/Dom you can trust.

It can be very exciting to submit in that way.

Sometimes, there is learning / negotiation / growth ... he might do some things you don’t like. Or, you might surprise yourself, getting into something you previously didn’t think you would ... different people can do the same thing, different ways ... He will work that out, if you can give him enough feedback, but that doesn’t always have to be verbal complaints...

Best of luck in your journey of discovery.