Thread for guys grinding dick onto ass while clothed

asdf12341

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
athletic twinks gets massaged
Fabian Divani

its so hot to see guys grinding thier cocks on the bottoms ass and body. Also "pretend" fucking where both guys are clothed but one is grabbing the waist of the other and holding it in place while slamming his crotch into that fat ass. The tops dick must be acheing and leaking after some long grinding session, being so close to sex but the fabric is in the way.

That second vid is the hottest most erotic vid i have seen yet. Starting with that top (anyone know who he is?) watching the bottom play with his tight cunt with a dildo and letting him smack that ass. Those tops groans are so hornifying. Expected though, from the way the slut is moving his ass so high in the air, aroudn in circles to the side etc. Throwing that butt plugged hole back into the air for the top to watch and fantasize about him being right behind that ass. While groaning, he desperately presses his thumb against that butt plug, trying to drive it deeper. Letting him watch and say "fuck" as he slowly pulls out that plug, allowing him to see that pussy stretch over that gradually thickenning plug.

At 2:35 is insanely hot to me, the bottom has his tight bare hairless brown pussy out in the open and while the top can rub his thumb over it, he's not allowed to fuck it. To rub salt into teh wound, that bottom slut fucking presses his pussy against the top's bulge, that dick outline now thrubbing, huge, and clear. Fucking twerking his giant fat mounds of ass right on that crotch, and HARD, really pressing it back onto his bulge for maximum friction, driving the top insane. His ass is spread, and his pussy is literally rubbing along the underside of the cock shaft, almost making direct contact if it werent for those pants. FUCK the sound of his pussy rubbing roughly against the fabric of his sweatpants makes me so horny, He even throws it back a few times, positioning his tight pussy where the cock head would theoretically be penetrating into it. That top must have some insane discipline to not pull down his pants and ravish and punish that hole with his pre cum soaked cock. Especially with that whore further mocking him by spreading those cheeks apart with his hands and turning that tiny round fuck hole right up, making it wink, for him to take a good look.
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-14 a las 19.33.36.png

Holy shit that bottom is a massive tease, he then puts a fucking DILDO into his ass and continues to grind his dildo filled ass against that bulge, like "this could be your cock in my ass but its a dildo haha". That top is also so fucking hot somehow, his groans are desperate and horny, And just somethign about his nonchalant attitude and lustful patience. Hes got hot black sweatpants and white socks in sliders, also a black shirt on, literally fully clothed. ALthough he lifts up his shirt during grinding for the camera to see his slightly chubby stomach, though you can see he's got some abs underneath. FUCK you can so hear how the top is getting hornier and hornier during the dildo grinding and his moaning become more frequent.

Oh my fucking god. THEN he goes and pours some oil over those fat mounds of ass and watches the bottom rub it all over himself. Shit its so many layers of edging and teasing and grinding. Cos then that bottom grabs another dildo... and fucking RUBS it all over his oily pussy and the top is like "good boy" for the first time. And then fucking twerking that giant dildo filled ass up and down while someof it is sticking out and bobbing up and down due to the rubber texture. Then the top grabbing the dildo and pulling it in and out. Harder and faster. Slapping it against that sensitive boy pussy. Its the way that top is so gentle in putting in an even bigger dildo, even after all that teasing. Watching as that slut fucks himself on the oversized dildo youre holding in the air for him. Which the slut grabs himself and starts and shoving it in and out harder adn faster. The top is like "aww fuck" how can you be such a slut, im surprised you can do that with just a giant dildo, i cant fuckign wait to put my own dick in there. Shit this fore play is so long, the tops dick must be absolutely THROBBING and tenting his sweatpants tot eh maximum, leaking like a tap. Oh shit now hes got both the oversized dildo and the butt plug in at the same time... the gaping hole now needs some rest to tighten up again.

So thats why that slut gets on his knees and bites, kisses, licks that cock through the thick sweatpants before pulling them down. That mustve felt amazing for the top to finally have a layer removed and noe the only thing standing between fucking those dick sucking lips and his horny cock is the thin frabic of his underwear. That slut doesnt even pull down the undies lol he just fuckign rips it open from the middle to let that cock spring out. And licking, suckingit, taking it balls deep, sucking on those balls....

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE SIMILAR VIDEOS TO THIS?!!!

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-14 a las 19.55.02.png

Years ago I was at the Baltimore Eagle on a very busy night. The place was packed balls to ass. I was standing in the back, near the bar when a guy stood in front of me. The crowd seemed to get bigger and as people pushed their way back to the bar, he got pushed back against me so that his cloth covered ass made contact with my cloth covered dick. But as we were standing there with his dick pressed against my ass I started to get hard. He notice and started to push back a bit more and squirmed on my hard dick. We were in that position for quite a while and I had developed quite a wet spot in my brief that was now soaking thru my jeans. A while later a friend of mine came up to ask me a question and the guy moved away. My friend then asked if he was interrupting something. It was a lot of fun.

Years ago I was at the Baltimore Eagle on a very busy night. The place was packed balls to ass. I was standing in the back, near the bar when a guy stood in front of me. The crowd seemed to get bigger and as people pushed their way back to the bar, he got pushed back against me so that his cloth covered ass made contact with my cloth covered dick. But as we were standing there with his dick pressed against my ass I started to get hard. He notice and started to push back a bit more and squirmed on my hard dick. We were in that position for quite a while and I had developed quite a wet spot in my brief that was now soaking thru my jeans. A while later a friend of mine came up to ask me a question and the guy moved away. My friend then asked if he was interrupting something. It was a lot of fun.
damn i wouldve just grabbed his hips and grinded my cock against his ass

But which was it? His ass backed against your dick because of the crowd, then suddenly it was his dick pressed against your ass?

Some of the naughtiest sex I've had began with frotting while clothed. Lying on bed with a guy and lips glued, hang\ds groping and cock hard face to face, buttocks grinding and then both climaxing without cock flesh having touched cock flesh, awesome. Or just wearing silky shorts, the peeling off after its totally erotic

My first experience dry humping and appreciation for mutual masturbation with my first ever bate bro.

I had a best friend I met in 8th grade that lived on the same street as me. One evening we were chilling in front of his house and I was sitting on an electrical box thing that was narrow and low like motorcycle style. My friend decided to sit behind me as I pretended to ride a motorcycle and him holding on with his crotch against my lower back. I then felt something firm against my back but didn’t say anything and just continued pretending to ride a motorcycle. He then asked if he can sleep over that night and I agreed. We made our way up the street to my house and went in to my bedroom. I then layer on my twin bed on my stomach and I had some tighter shorts on that day. He then laid on top of me with his flaccid dick between my cheeks and started laughing. I’ve never even thought about another boy in a sexual way before and was dating my first girlfriend too. For some reason I didn’t have the urge to tell him to stop and started getting hard myself with my dick against the mattress. He then started to move his hips inside to side and I felt his dick grow between my cheeks through the shorts. We stayed like that for about 15 minutes silent breathing a little heavier. Then we snapped back and played next to each other on the bed. He then asked if it was cool if he pulls his dick out and jacks off because his boner would not go away. I said sure but under the covers only. Then we both got under the comforter and he pulled it out and I did the same. After a few minutes he said “hey bro, I’ll grab your dick if you grab mine” and he reached out for my hard cock. He jerked it a little and then said “now it’s your turn” and I grabbed his precum covered boner and started squeezing and stroking it slowly. After a while he then said “I’ll lick your dick if you promise you’ll lick mine” and I agreed. He went under the covers and licked my shaft from my balls to the head slowly and repeated a few times. I then returned the favor. At that time I realized I did not enjoy licking his penis and hated the salty taste it left on my tounge. As the night went on we jerked each other off for hours and that became a regular thing in to our adult years. Less frequently as we got older but we would still link up from time to time for a bate session. We would be in the same bed jerking each other off even when we were on the phone with our girlfriends. Even when I picked him up to go to the mall or go out he would always reach over and play with my cock as I drive. However he did like sucking dick ever since he locked mine that one night and would give me blowjobs as I drive often. He passed away a few years ago due to an overdose and no one even knew he was using. I do miss him and lost a life long bate bro and best friend. He made me sure in my sexuality very early and made me realize that even though I had a bate buddy and we jerked each other off, does not mean I am gay or bi since I had no interest in doing anything more than that. I still feel that way and will until if ever I feel the urge to have intercourse with the same sex. Him in the other hand had accepted he was bi and still got married to a beautiful woman and had a son with her as well before his departure.

my first experience was when my bro spent the night at my home. We were in the basement play wrestling. He had pinned me and was on top of me. He started grinding on me. I could feel his dick grinding against my butt. So one thing led to another, this became our thing .