You, your man and...

• Total voters

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None for me, thank you. I like to pay attention to that matter at hand, and I don't like being distracted especially during that. To me sex is all about intimacy, and I don't see how I can be intimate with two people at the same time.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EllieP

Thanks for the response I know many women feel the same way.

For some anything related to intercourse, no matter what you call it or how you do it requires intranet.

For some they see a difference between physical sex and intimate making love.

ShayMonroe

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Depends on the mood I'm in and how the relationship makes me feel, its fun to have sex with another girl and share my guy if he can handle both of us but I also like getting fucked by 2 guys and be the center of attention:innocent:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FOR THE SAKE OF THIS QUESTION... please assume that the additional partner's attention is all about you, both other parties are focused solely on you.

That's not a good way to approach sex with any amount of partners :eek:
I've always believed that the greatest sex is when each party makes their partner's pleasure a priority. When it's reciprocated all around it can result in some epic encounters :heart_eyes: If not? Well.. don't expect a repeat ;)

Mostly we only have FFM threesomes (well, pre-COVID-19 :(), and only with single women, because there's inherently less drama.
In my experience it's very rare to find a man that's able to handle a foursome or MFM without any competition/posturing/performance/insecurity/jealousy issues coming to light : unamused:

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can't really vote as my answer is either, tbh tho threesomes aren't really our/my thing. We swing (with a twist) and with couples as a couple, threesomes can get awkward sometimes so we usually avoid them apart from certain circumstances.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
At one point we were interested in bringing another lady into the bedroom, but that point has passed and I no longer have interest.

He would still like to, but it's not something he's angry not to get so we've put that aside for the time being.

He has no interest in bringing another man into the bedroom, and I really don't either.

The sex we have is more than good enough to satisfy my needs, and even though we both still have a couple things we'd enjoy doing the fact that the other isn't as into it makes it a "better off in fantasy land" situation. I don't want to watch him fuck another woman, he doesn't want me to peg him... We're both ok with where we stand and we've talked extensively about it over the years.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
can't really vote as my answer is either, tbh tho threesomes aren't really our/my thing. We swing (with a twist) and with couples as a couple, threesomes can get awkward sometimes so we usually avoid them apart from certain circumstances.

What is swing with a twist?

Reactions: Holly Doors

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was last having sex, like 5-10 years ago, the answer was (and still would be, assuming I was interested in sex): NO THANKS.

however in fantasy, 2 men. Just strictly fantasy though. I have ZERO interest in making it a reality.

Last edited: