Tightening Up After Having An Orgasm?

peterkay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whenever my wife orgasms before I do, she says feels herself 'closing up' down there, so much so that if carry on it becomes uncomfortable.

does this happen to anyone else? wondering if there's anything I can do to help her. the other night I had to pull out after she came as it was getting to uncomfortable for her.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My fella tells me I "swell up" after I cum, but to *me* I feel like I've done the opposite. I don't feel tighter after I cum, I feel open, and easy to enter. But for him, I'm swollen and tighter than before I came.

So, just posting for the random reader: women are different.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Good question. I had to find the answer myself.
When I was married, I would clench down post first big orgasm, and a little bit after any additional ones. Since my exhusband was big on me having loads of orgasms, it got painful for him!

so, we’d chill out a bit, cuddle, tease, try not to talk about the light bill, realize talking about the light bill loosened me right up...

seriously, a little break, some lube and carry on.

peterkay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question. I had to find the answer myself.
When I was married, I would clench down post first big orgasm, and a little bit after any additional ones. Since my exhusband was big on me having loads of orgasms, it got painful for him!

so, we’d chill out a bit, cuddle, tease, try not to talk about the light bill, realize talking about the light bill loosened me right up...

seriously, a little break, some lube and carry on.
thanks for that very helpful answer, this seems like a really good idea.

the issue my and my wife have is I have so much of a higher sex drive than she does, that she won't entertain a 2nd encounter (i should almost count myself lucky enough to get her to agree to see in the 1st place lol)

After she comes she's very much keen to clean up & get her pj's back on, but yeah i think I will suggest taking a little break before going for round 2 lol no harm in trying

Reactions: deleted468451

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My fella tells me I "swell up" after I cum, but to *me* I feel like I've done the opposite. I don't feel tighter after I cum, I feel open, and easy to enter. But for him, I'm swollen and tighter than before I came.

So, just posting for the random reader: women are different.
Absolutely, and it’s changed in my life. What happened at 26 is different than 36, 46, or 52.
What I felt was strong muscle contractions from the orgasm that stopped in the “clamped down position.”

TNJ triggering...skip this..

FWIW, all was post vaginal delivery. So the never go back trope was patently untrue for me.
My ex and I met 3.5 years after, and he would marvel that the chonky spawn had come out of there while he struggled to get in.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We're all different, I'm more or less totally opposite getting a little looser if anything after orgasaming. I've certainly noticed a difference around a decade ago after childbirth etc, I no longer have the ability to clamp down and have little to no control over my bulbospongiosus at all. That said our sex is still as good as ever and we both enjoy ourselves just the same so it's not anything I worry about.