Tik Toker Mo Dandash

NourSamy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello guys, my first participate in here but I wanted a review on this twink, his tiktok is @mo_dandash he's a Jordan boy really cute been following him for a while and just discovered he had an onlyfans which u would know that's a strange thing for a middle eastern so his content might be a treasure.

Anyone got some of his content to see if he worth a subscribe?

His onlyfans is @its_moe

Quick review- Just the basics

TikTok @Mo_Danash
OnlyFans @its_moe

- Started OF on July 28 2022
- Has posted 29 times since July
- Majority of content posted July and August and then December and January
- Has not posted since January 23
- 15 Video files and 14 Pics
- There are a few preview clips of him getting fucked that come from longer PPV videos.
- Does not show face. Body is slim but fit twinkish. Cock is slightly above average length
- Videos are mostly under 20 seconds, but there is one 5 minute stroke and cum and another 2 minute cum.
- He shows hole and pole on main, but also offers longer vids for PPV. I have not purchased.
- Yes, he shows hole and yes he fingers himself.
download (2).mp4

Hello guys, my first participate in here but I wanted a review on this twink, his tiktok is @mo_dandash he's a Jordan boy really cute been following him for a while and just discovered he had an onlyfans which u would know that's a strange thing for a middle eastern so his content might be a treasure.

His onlyfans is @its_moe
I hope somebody post about him I really wanna see his meat

Reactions: Dkmo and Deggre

TikTok @Mo_Danash
OnlyFans @its_moe

- There are a few preview clips of him getting fucked that come from longer PPV videos.
- Does not show face. Body is slim but fit twinkish. Cock is slightly above average length
- Videos are mostly under 20 seconds, but there is one 5 minute stroke and cum and another 2 minute cum.
- He shows hole and pole on main, but also offers longer vids for PPV. I have not purchased.
Hey do u have any small vid or a dick pic too see if its worth subscribing please if u do Share with us thank you.

Reactions: Mono.20

TikTok @Mo_Danash
OnlyFans @its_moe

The way u describe him makes me wanna see him

TikTok @Mo_Danash
OnlyFans @its_moe

That's a very specific description I am grateful but if you could share any of his content

Reactions: Newbie211

His onlyfans is @its_moe
SVID_20240104_124218_1.mp4

Attachments

He said before that he enjoy being top and bottom too, tbh I subscribed maybe 4 times so far and it's really good content. He don't tease that muck he shows his dick and some fucking video and cumming

Reactions: NourSamy