Tiktok "if Penis Size Were As Obvious As Breast Size..."

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a frequently copied Tik Tok video where a woman says, "If penis size was as obvious as breast size the world would be a very different place." I wonder if that would be true. Or I wonder if it would matter at all. Also, I think lots of straight men do like big breasts but I think are just as really attracted to smaller breasts....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If penis size was as obvious as breast size I'd be annoyed as fuck constantly. Guys who assume others would want to see would show off in ways I would not prefer to see. I enjoyed it being a surprise every time. And I'm not a size queen. At all.

That's about as different as it would be for me.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If penis size was as obvious as breast size I'd be annoyed as fuck constantly. Guys who assume others would want to see would show off in ways I would not prefer to see. I enjoyed it being a surprise every time. And I'm not a size queen. At all.

That's about as different as it would be for me.
that's pretty interesting and funny!

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*looks down cleavage* I lost one of my earbuds for twenty minutes. Just when the "doggo ate my earbud!! Call 911!!" panic started to get rolling, my eye spied a faint blue flashing light from my left tit*.

Hmm would a dude in this world be able to misplace an earbud under his left nut?

*I suspect my worry over doggos ingestion of small batteries caused some kinda titty fugue state. Weird.

Also. Things found in my tittehs - a Canadian dime. One guitar pic. A disposable contact lense. Earring back.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For true. Vig tittehs are work. Dressing tittehs can be difficult. Fucking button downs.

I don't think most dudes would really want to "show" the way women do just because that's what boobs do. It honestly does impact how you are perceived, not in a big dicks/tits are hot way. In a trying to maintain a professional appearance when the rest of the world has decided just having tittehs diminishes your worth cuz a few randos lack any fucking chill.

People assign often negative attributes to your personality, your abilities and your intelligence. People can be jealous, spiteful and cruel... and it's all their bullshit they project on to you.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
After my time here, I think if the TikTok Alternate Universe came to be, men would all be in a room staring at each other.
Women could walk without catcalling.
No one would order us to smile while Existing while Woman.
Men would quit asking us if they are big. (Compared to what? A ladybug? A coffee stirrer? A hot dog bun?)

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*looks down cleavage* I lost one of my earbuds for twenty minutes. Just when the "doggo ate my earbud!! Call 911!!" panic started to get rolling, my eye spied a faint blue flashing light from my left tit*.

Hmm would a dude in this world be able to misplace an earbud under his left nut?

*I suspect my worry over doggos ingestion of small batteries caused some kinda titty fugue state. Weird.

Also. Things found in my tittehs - a Canadian dime. One guitar pic. A disposable contact lense. Earring back.
I spent forever searching reaching around the girls the other day for my lighter, thinking to myself it's definitely in here somewhere cause that's where I put it. I eventually thought questioning my sanity I must've actually put it down somewhere even tho I nearly always keep such items in my cleavage/personal item store cupboard I went and got another from the kitchen drawer, after dinner I went to get changed ready to relax for the evening, when the bra came off there it was stuck to the side of my right boobie! Damn lighter had gone for a little adventure down and around the titty :joy:

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a frequently copied Tik Tok video where a woman says, "If penis size was as obvious as breast size the world would be a very different place." I wonder if that would be true. Or I wonder if it would matter at all. Also, I think lots of straight men do like big breasts but I think are just as really attracted to smaller breasts....
I'm not sure I understand.

I don't think anything would change.