TikTok: jayystonerrr

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just discovered this guy on TikTok and he is super hot and from his live seems like a sweet guy. He has a Twitter and OF. His OF is super hot and full of long jerk off videos where he cums. Here are some pics from his Twitter. His Twitter is @jakestonerrr.

Attachments

Is he a gay baiter or he really gay or bi?

Is he a gay baiter or he really gay or bi?
He’s really gay. He has a boyfriend and on his OF he has sex with a guy. He’s from or lives in Utah and I think has a religious background so he talked about his religious trauma as a gay man in that upbringing.

He’s really gay. He has a boyfriend and on his OF he has sex with a guy. He’s from or lives in Utah and I think has a religious background so he talked about his religious trauma as a gay man in that upbringing.
awesome what a sweet sexy soul! I’m always Attracted to masculine men and most of these tiktokers gay bait

awesome what a sweet sexy soul! I’m always Attracted to masculine men and most of these tiktokers gay bait
Agreed! He is very masculine. I was questioning that at first myself but once you see all his content you realize he is 100% gay and well his OF straight up confirms it in the best possible way lol

Agreed! He is very masculine. I was questioning that at first myself but once you see all his content you realize he is 100% gay and well his OF straight up confirms it in the best possible way lol
Thanks! Can you link the OF?

I need somebody to post the full dick pics. Looks like he’s got some great balls too
If you check out his Twitter there’s more pics. I don’t think any showing all of it. He’s kinda a new creator and I’m guessing doesn’t have a large following yet at least so I’m not going to post anything from his OF.

Reactions: LostBoy31
I just discovered this guy on TikTok and he is super hot and from his live seems like a sweet guy. He has a Twitter and OF. His OF is super hot and full of long jerk off videos where he cums. Here are some pics from his Twitter. His Twitter is @jakestonerrr.

mm-hmm.gif

Reactions: sn2745