Time Under Pressure

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! This is likely a question for experienced pumpers. Here's a quick summary of my routine:
3-4 times a week
. 5-minute warmup
. First tube for approximately 40 minutes 18kpa
. Twice a week, advance to second tube 22.5kpa
1 time a week
. Marathon session (4-5 hours) with multiple tube staging 12-15kpa

Here's my question. Today was the first day I thought about how many hours a week are spent pumping. If I was a strength lifter, my workout intensity would match my experience and overall strength. Should my sessions be longer than a newb, sure. But there's likely a point of diminishing returns. The weekly sessions that lead to the marathon, should I drop these? I'm longer and thicker after the marathon, but couldn't hope to do those even twice a week. Am I gaining anything with my weekly sessions, other than walking around with a friendly bulge?
Thoughts?

I try to pump daily if I can between 30-60min. For pressure it ranges from 8-12hg. Anything higher usually results in a donut (swelling) which I try to avoid if at all possible.

Your routine seems sound, wish I had the extra time to do a several hour pump session. Be careful with your pressure I think anything over 15hg is too much.

Are you taking breaks in your sessions,? I usually stop and remove from tube every 10mins and for about 1-2 restore blood flow etc..