Tiny Tight Balls

S

Smallcuttightywhities

Hi there my balls are really small and don’t even hang much when soft, however when I’m erect my balls pull very tight into my penis and stomach. Sometimes they just disappear. I’m circumcised and my shaft is tight, I like being circumcised and that’s not a problem but I would just like it if my balls were not as tight. Like I said they are small balls which doesn’t help and they aren’t even very loose when soft. Is there anything I can try to get a little bit of scrotum?

Reactions: diver6

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there my balls are really small and don’t even hang much when soft, however when I’m erect my balls pull very tight into my penis and stomach. Sometimes they just disappear. I’m circumcised and my shaft is tight, I like being circumcised and that’s not a problem but I would just like it if my balls were not as tight. Like I said they are small balls which doesn’t help and they aren’t even very loose when soft. Is there anything I can try to get a little bit of scrotum?
Mine are not much different than yours much of the time. But a bit more when they are warm.

Have you ever tried silicone cock rings (see my profile pics for examples). Right after a shower, or whatever works to get them the most relaxed, put the cock ring on around the whole package. Of course your cock my swell... But your balls will fill and hang out rather than pull in. That's how it works for me!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Use weights to hang them. I have tight balls too but Weights have helped
With really tight small balls, it's hard to get weights around the sack. Like the OP, mine are high and tight. There are no weighted rings for tight balls. That said, I found a silicone cock ring first around the whole package allows one to then work solely on the balls.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With really tight small balls, it's hard to get weights around the sack. Like the OP, mine are high and tight. There are no weighted rings for tight balls. That said, I found a silicone cock ring first around the whole package allows one to then work solely on the balls.
There’s definitely smaller rings. There’s a ton on Amazon.

Reactions: WilliamG and diver6

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There’s definitely smaller rings. There’s a ton on Amazon.
Yes there are. But problem is when the testicles want to retract back inside. And it must be large enough to get my dick thru there too. Most men any time of day can just "sling" their junk into a range of ring sizes. But with tight (retracted) balls, fit is really tricky. It's all about being relaxed with surrounding temps warm. Even with my silicone ring, they will suck back in if the mood leads them (causing a bit of discomfort as they do it). Now take a warm shower or use a warm towel, they will drop enough to wrangle them to stay. Smoke some 420, they hang their best...

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is about as "hangy" as they get with a tight silicone ring...
1361071-1558497804-57a47dcf6c3d270b100cfa3561098b08.jpg

Reactions: Canadash and diver6