canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ugly/unattractive women: what is your experience being the ugly friend? : AskWomen

*** lena paul & kyle
BAEB Lena Paul CU4Anal

Everything but-her-face is attractive

*** charley hart
https://i.imgur.com/tVIZmWD.png
tVIZmWD.png

*** sara jay
https://i.imgur.com/rPEgWks.jpg
rPEgWks.jpg

imgur.com/a/5PYRG
reddit.com/r/horsefacemouthhotties/
reddit.com/r/butterface/comments/7byc38/sara_jay/
reddit.com/r/butterface/comments/7byb67/spot_the_butterfaces/
reddit.com/r/butterface/comments/7bycx4/pawg/

butterface butter face hotties bfh

Butterface or Butterbody?

prettyscale.com - 68% sara butterface ------ guignion, 80% lindsay cow ..... mendes
reddit.com/r/Ifyouhadtopickone/comments/7c7esr/whos_the_most_attractive_rate_all_six_ladies_out/
i.imgur.com/u60uHK3.jpg
78.media.tumblr.com/f8ef2a0b30f5d88bb446f15d9a4241e2/tumblr_oz8xqwYAbt1urxlnko1_1280.jpg
thecoli.com/threads/who-you-tryna-smash-who-would-you-gladly-pass-low-hanging-fruit-edition.585893/

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButterFace
Butter Face
static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/butterface_3888.jpg
"It must be that ass, cuz it ain't your face!" — Nelly, "Tip Drill" Suppose you're a guy and you see a gorgeous gal walking down the street. Your eyes pan up the long, luscious legs, those beautiful hips swaying oh so nicely, that slim waist, and of course, those bazooms... butter face, somethin' ain't right about 'er face... In short, everything is great about her but her face! Get it? But her face? Butter face? This is when a girl is otherwise a total package, but Mother Nature didn't complete the package and she has a face with the shapelessness and sliminess of butter. The kind of face that makes you want to put a bag over it. Often Played for Laughs in cartoons and comedy films. In gags, the woman will often be wearing a Mysterious Veil, setting up for The Reveal. This woman often ends up being an Abhorrent Admirer. Somewhat the opposite of the Gorgeous Gorgon. If a character scores with her, alcohol is usually involved. Although this is mostly intended for female characters, the trope is hardly applicable to women only and some male characters also qualify as Spear Counterparts of this (i.e. Heroic Build without the handsome face). Often overlaps with Fan Disservice. Also known by the acronyms BOBFOC ("Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch") and HOFFA (Hot Only From Far Away). Given the usual attempt for a male observer to get closer for a better look (and looking in exactly the order listed above) this may also be known as "Good from far, far from good". The Japanese have their own word for it, "bakku-shan" (a combination of "back" and "schön", German for "beautiful"), hence "beautiful only from the back". In Australia, this is called "prawn," in the Philippines, "hipon," and in México "camarona,"note because when eating shrimps/prawns, you only go for the body and not the head. Meanwhile in Poland, such a woman is described as "z tyłu liceum, z przodu muzeum" translation . In Brazil, the common nickname is "Raimunda" ("shrimp woman" is another term used in this country), sort of a Portuguese rhyming slang for "ugly face, but a pretty ass". In Puerto Rican Spanish, they're called a "coño carajo", which roughly translates to "damn fuck", as in from the back you say "Daaaaaaamn!" and from the front you say "Fuck!"

(lena the plug / lena nersesian)
Misc. jen bretty ("shes a butterface but that ass tho")
ugly girls with thick phat asses and thighs are better than pretty women with nothing body wise IMHO

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12 - Page 22 - Guru Gossip

• Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12
    Post by invasionsucexxy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm

Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.Top

Post by aerialmindful » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm

invasionsucexxy wrote:Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.

It has gotten out of hand.

23eb26ba7b59de7cbee606e58860d42b.jpg

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body.

HoardganizedJen

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:05 pm

aerialmindful wrote:
    Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm
    invasionsucexxy wrote:Jen Bretty's instagram got so much worse.. it's obvious who is following her and what for.

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body. These videos are so cringe:

Bitch, you are ALONE??? Who fucking posts this after watching it back? I would die alone, delete it, delete it from recently deleted and cry that I do shit like that when alone and drunk.

And then this... cool, your page is for pervy dudes. So empowering!

Post by dietgossip » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:39 am

aerialmindful wrote:

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body. She just doesn't try hide that she's aiming for the fetish market anymore does she

macro friendly wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am
    Just watched Lexi Deyoung's latest vlog and damn girl is looking rough. She needs to ditch the lashes and crazy eye makeup. Oh and cakey foundation. I've always liked her but I tend to find her becoming less and less relatable and more and more irritating. Went to watch her insta story since I don’t follow her and I saw this. Why???

Post by Nope nope » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

The weird thing with Jen Bretty is that she's fully transitioned into this fetish sexy stuff Instagram but all the other insta girls keep commenting on her pics like she's still just a body positivity account. Hella weird when the creepy old pervs and the sporty insta girls are both commenting on her juicy ass.

Post by jellybeanfiend » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:27 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
    Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:05 pm
    aerialmindful wrote:

I’m not making fun on women who have wider hips and thicker thighs. (I’m kind of jealous.) Jen has taken it to a whole different level. She’s just lucky that all of her fat goes to her lower body. These videos are so cringe:

Bitch, you are ALONE??? Who fucking posts this after watching it back? I would die alone, delete it, delete it from recently deleted and cry that I do shit like that when alone and drunk.

And then this... cool, your page is for pervy dudes. So empowering!
    Yeah this is the thing I never get. What the fuck is the point of these videos? It isnt candid, shes staring directly at the camera. Her proportions arent normal. Not saying shes ugly, but if she didnt have the hips and ass she would be irrelevant. It's not like anyone else will look like her following what she does. All of these "fitness" girls eventually get bored and just capitalize on genetics to stay popular. If you're that desperate to make money, more power to you, but call it what it is.

Post by jellybeanfiend » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, but does it annoy anyone else that if girls like Jen gained weight on their whole body like most females, then she would no longer be "empowering?" Let's face the truth, these girls stay popular because they're still found to be attractive. If all that weight she gained went to her midsection and not her ass people would find her overweight and unattractive. That's just the reality. Drastic weight gain is only empowering to these people if it goes to the right places Sorry for the rant lol

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:37 pm

I think Jen looks disgusting and like a sloppy thot

Post by rene1018 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm

DAE think jen bretty got some kind of butt implants or BBL? If her lower body is proportionally so thick then wouldn’t it also have looked similar but on a much smaller scale when she was thin? Idk her current fat distribution just looks so fake.
    FA8FB6D6-D082-449D-9451-9674C24B13ED.jpeg

Post by sourlemonade » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm

rene1018 wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm
    DAE think jen bretty got some kind of butt implants or BBL? If her lower body is proportionally so thick then wouldn’t it also have looked similar but on a much smaller scale when she was thin? Idk her current fat distribution just looks so fake.

FA8FB6D6-D082-449D-9451-9674C24B13ED.jpeg I'm not at all familiar with this chick but I totally have to agree with you. I think people are being really naive if they don't question that this could've BBL.

Post by treelee » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:31 pm

sourlemonade wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm
    rene1018 wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm

FA8FB6D6-D082-449D-9451-9674C24B13ED.jpeg I'm not at all familiar with this chick but I totally have to agree with you. I think people are being really naive if they don't question that this could've BBL. Since it became apparent her income is directly from taking fetish pictures for men online, I'm even more convinced she got a BBL. Her stomach AND legs have barely grown compared to her massive ass. I think she had favorable genetics in the first place but in the last year or so it's become a bit unbelievable. She's not a very inspirational body positive figure either, since she's got such favorable fat distribution (natural or not). I've never found her that genuine either as she started her social media as a #recoverywarrior back in 2015 when she clearly wasn't all that recovered. She was lying to herself then, wouldn't be surprised if she could lie to herself that a bbl is "body positive".

Post by slamdunk89 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:19 pm

And she takes long enough breaks from social media she totally could have gotten a procedure

Post by rene1018 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm

I was bored and did some more digging lmao. I think jenn got the same procedure that kylie jenner got done to her hips and ass. Now she has a crazy hourglass figure and also no more hip dips! I think jen has more favorable fat distribution than say stuffanie buttermore but no way it’s all natural.
    60A22092-8386-4ED2-8007-DB3655823132.jpeg
    7F0473A2-8EBD-4A55-8824-2E8779F395D5.jpeg

Post by andioop » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:54 pm

As someone who's gotten a bbl (did it for myself, very happy with it in case anyone wondered or cared lol), I'm like..... 99% sure Jen got a bbl. The scars are SO easy to hide.

rene1018 wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm
    I was bored and did some more digging lmao. I think jenn got the same procedure that kylie jenner got done to her hips and ass. Now she has a crazy hourglass figure and also no more hip dips! I think jen has more favorable fat distribution than say stuffanie buttermore but no way it’s all natural.

60A22092-8386-4ED2-8007-DB3655823132.jpeg

7F0473A2-8EBD-4A55-8824-2E8779F395D5.jpeg That's why I need to keep reminding myself that "hip dips" are NORMAL and there is nothing wrong with mine! I worked hard for my ass, I'm not gonna let the fact my hips are shaped like hips ruin it for me. People like Jen paid for them to look this way.

Post by ghoulish_babe » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:15 am

I don't know, you guys...can you get cellulite implants?!
    icon_e_smile.gif
    )

ghoulish_babe wrote:
    Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:15 am
    I don't know, you guys...can you get cellulite implants?!
    icon_e_smile.gif
    ) No but when you inject a bunch of fat into an area and never work out or eat healthy, you're gonna get cellulitey.

NotAFitChick wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:02 am
    macro friendly wrote:
    Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am
    Just watched Lexi Deyoung's latest vlog and damn girl is looking rough. She needs to ditch the lashes and crazy eye makeup. Oh and cakey foundation. I've always liked her but I tend to find her becoming less and less relatable and more and more irritating. Went to watch her insta story since I don’t follow her and I saw this. Why???
    11BE74E1-2415-4418-95F8-E7D5764D2478.png I don't know who could eat this combination of food.... does she have a new trainer now that she isnt with nicktongstrong? Does he roomie Melissa still coach with him? I feel like Lexi has to be on some kind of PEDs or anabolics...

sourlemonade wrote:
    Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:46 am
    I'm curious if Paige Reilly will ever compete again. One part of me feels like she's stalling - to me, she seems relatively lean now (her face in her last video looked tiny to me) and hasn't really put on real size anywhere and has been shifting content to makeup and tacky ass nails. Another part of me feels like maybe she's actually a smart competitor who properly reversed and is taking proper time off. I feel conflicted. I think she’s taking a page from Taylor’s book and it’s a done deal. To me that is just irritating - the IFBB pro card should be a rare commodity and it feels like they hand them out like skittles now. For so many, it takes years to reach that and to throw it away is just annoying and kind of obnoxious. Don’t compete if you don’t want to and your heart isn’t in it obviously, but maybe I’m just bitter that all these insta thots have their pro card, profit off of it and then don’t do anything after that. Agree. She's a copy of Taylor. She's way too comfortable with the "balance" lifestyle to compete again. She runs challenges because they're an easy money grab. The only reason why girls are doing her challenge is because of her IFBB pro status. She's taken ample amount of time off. If she were to step on the pro stage, I don't see her placing well because nothing about her physique or look has changed. She has not progressed in weights in ages.
    Paige is really boring and just copies people. Like a few years ago she went to a YouTube retreat and was all about Amanda Bucci and Emily Hayden even paying them for posing tips and she bought a used bathing suit from Amanda grossss. And now trying to be like Taylor with buying designer and trying to wear leggings with platform boots. All the balance stuff looks the same and way over priced anyways

Post by anne_lulu » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Gabby Scheyen at this Alphalete photoshoot thing in Texas.... I'm all for a no makeup moment and letting your skin breathe, but c'mon girl its a photoshoot!! She has on no makeup and her hair looks so greasy in the two braids she always does. I hate it so much lol she won't even wash her hair
2019-12-31 14.12.59 2211233356054326184_2125298961.jpg
2020-01-11 13.14.54 2219176657447731092_2125298961.jpg
2020-01-19 13.19.16 2224977060493770024_2125298961.jpg
2020-02-02 13.44.32 2235136636333491721_2125298961.jpg
2020-02-14 14.01.39 2243842562045279059_2125298961.jpg
2020-02-27 13.23.47 2253245592347998343_2125298961.jpg
2020-02-29 13.05.48 2254686090757655010_2125298961.jpg
2020-03-06 13.43.15 2259053590119115562_2125298961.jpg
2020-03-12 13.36.33 2263368673716417223_2125298961.jpg
2020-04-05 13.01.53 2280745844655050761_2125298961.jpg

View attachment 2020-02-22 13.12.01 2249615547570143276_2125298961.mp4

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
15 Fitness Models Who Are Total Butterfaces...But We Couldn't Care Less
fitness[1].jpg

15 Fitness Models Who Are Total Butterfaces
For your viewing pleasure, here are 15 fitness models who have smoking hot bodies and totally average faces.

There are a lot of ridiculously hot fitness models and trainers that have amazing bodies on Instagram. Some of them are so hot that it's amazing; it's so hard to look away from their bodies because they're all so perfect.

But the thing is, if you do look away from their bodies, sometimes, you realize something else. Their faces are not all that hot. Now, I'm not saying this about all fitness models; of course, some of them are very beautiful, but a lot of them are just average-looking when it comes to beauty. This is not a complaint; they're still smoking hot no matter what their face looks like. It just has to be average when you really think of it. All you are really checking out is their bodies anyway. It does make you wonder, though -- did some of these ladies work so hard to get perfect bodies because they weren't blessed with great beauty? I suppose that I could ask them, but to be honest, I don't dare to. Some of these chicks are tough, and besides, as I said before, I'm not complaining. All of these ladies are a pleasure to look at.

But why don't you decide for yourself? For your viewing pleasure, here are 15 fitness models who have smoking hot bodies and totally average faces.

15 Bella Falconi
image-2[1].jpg

Bella Falconi has an amazing body and a face that's nothing to be ashamed about. She's from Brazil, and aside from being a fitness model, she's also a motivational speaker and a personal trainer, although when I think about it, probably all of these chicks are personal trainers. If you're going to spend that much time in the gym, then why not make a little bit of money at it at the same time? Bella really does have an absolutely killer body. She's hard in the places that show how in shape she is but still has some curves, which a lot of these women seems to forget that guys like. There's nothing wrong with her face, and actually, she's prettier than most on this list. But compared to her body, her face falls flat.

14 Christmas Abbott
christmas-abbot-moment[1].jpg

Although a lot of you probably haven't heard of Christmas before a few months ago, a lot of you know her know because she's competing this summer on the CBS show Big Brother. She's still on the show and hasn't been evicted, but I certainly wouldn't say that she's impressed a lot of people. For one thing, she broke her foot and is riding around on a cart or walking on crutches, and for another, she's become one of Paul's puppets on the show. While she may make it to the finals, she almost certainly won't win. Regardless, she belongs on this list for certain. She has a totally killer body and an incredibly average face. She might look pretty here and there, but that doesn't last for all that long. But hey, at least she has a shot at second place.

13 Aurora Lauzeral
Aurora is certainly in amazing shape, and her body is pretty much second to none. She's a certified trainer and a bodybuilder who's from France. While I'm sure that all the local guys in France go crazy about her body, if they were to see her in a bikini, if they were to see her walking down the street wearing a bulky coat, they probably wouldn't even turn to check her out. That's not to say that she's ugly; she isn't at all. None of the women on this list deserve that designation, but at the same time, there's no doubt that her body is a lot hotter than her face. Of course, that isn't a total news flash. She did decide to make her living showing off how hot her body is and not how gorgeous she is in the face.

12 Paige Hathaway
Paige Hathaway is a fitness model, bikini model, and personal trainer who hails from Oklahoma. She's ridiculously popular and has around 4 million followers on Instagram. She truly has become one of the movers and shakers in this industry, and it's easy to see why. Her body is amazing. Her face, though? Not so much. Paige is a pretty average-looking woman from the neck up. With her and many of the other women on this list, that might be a good thing, though. Can you imagine if these women had the bodies they have now and also were gifted with great personal beauty? I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem very fair to me. So, while she certainly isn't ugly, maybe it's a good thing that she isn't gorgeous.

11 Holly Rilinger
background_home[1].jpg

Holly isn't a great beauty, and there's no doubt about that. Two things, though. For one, I'm sure she doesn't mind all. She seems to be the kind of chick that's way more interested in working out than being a beauty queen. Secondly, I would never say that to her face, as I know she could totally kick my butt. Holly is a trainer and also is a former pro basketball player. This chick is driven. At one point, she was named the #1 Freshman Point Guard by USA TODAY and was the All-Time Leading Scorer at James Madison University. She's also a Strength and Conditioning All American. She has an amazing body. The face? Not so much. But again, let's keep that to ourselves and not make Holly mad. Thanks in advance.

10 Heidi Powell
powell_pr_2014-3001_hires[1].jpg

Heidi is the wife of Chris Powell and one of the people behind the show Extreme Weight Loss. She also has written a few books. According to her website, "Empowering thousands across the globe, Heidi works side by side with Chris to carry out their vision of transforming lives from the inside out. A co-host of 'Extreme Weight Loss,' Heidi has been the matriarch and tour de force for the often-struggling participants, serving as their daily fitness coach, the voice of reason, and [the] biggest cheerleader." That whole thing is good on you, Heidi, and you certainly have a really nice body. Sadly, your face is just kind of average and garden variety. Just don't tell your husband that I said that. Thanks in advance.

9 Natalie Jill
8 Jeanette Jenkins

Jeanette is a celebrity trainer and certified nutritionist. Some of her clients include Pink and Kelly Rowland, as well as many other famous celebrities. At one point, she was going out with Queen Latifah. The two even owned a house together, but they've since broken up. Okay, so Jeanette does get a few hot points for going out with Queen Latifah; there's no doubt about that. Nor is there any doubt that her body is truly something else. But with all of that said, Jeanette would never win any sort of beauty pageant. I know... I can hear a lot of you now saying how mean that was. Listen, if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't win any beauty pageants either, I can promise you that, and that's no lie.

7 Massy Arias
Massy is one hot-looking chick. Her body is about as flawless as they come, and she rocks her style in a way that cannot be denied. She's a health coach and trainer who's originally from the Dominican Republic and who's now a trainer in Los Angeles. She's quite a charmer who always dances at the end of her workout videos and puts a lot of fun into the whole thing. Speaking of her workout videos, Massy has an incredible body. I'm not a leg guy, but hers are amazing. And I'm a butt guy, and she has that going on, too. There's literally nothing to complain about when it comes to her looks, and any guy would be lucky to have her. But, and you knew this was coming, her least impressive asset of all is her face.

6 Jen Widerstrom
1109-jen-widerstorom[1].jpg

Jenn has been a fitness model and a personal trainer on The Biggest Loser, and most impressively to me and to teenage boys everywhere, used to be an American Gladiator. She was known as Phoenix on the show. There are two different types of guys: the ones that think American Gladiator women are totally hot and ones that think they aren't really hot at all. I'm definitely one of those who think they're super hot, and if you aren't on my team with that, personally, I think there's something wrong with you. Still, though... it isn't that women get picked to be on American Gladiator because they're so beautiful. They do it because they're in ridiculously good shape. While Jen's body is amazing, her face is just garden variety.

5 Jen Selter
Jen-Selter-Pictures[1].jpg

Jen Selter has made a career and tons of money out of one thing and one thing only, and it isn't her body. Well, it's part of her body; Jen is incredibly famous because of her butt. It really is a thing of beauty. I defy anyone to look at her butt and not be amazed. This makes for a rather interesting thing, though. No one ever notices the rest of her body, let alone her face. When it comes right down to it, her butt is one of the nicest and most attractive things in the entire world, her body is totally above average, and her face is basically average or maybe just a little bit above. You may think that I'm insulting her, but I doubt that Jen would agree with you. Her whole thing is her butt and nothing else, and there's no way she doesn't know it.

4 Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
5983803074554[1].jpeg

Camille has an absolutely incredible body. So many of these women who are fitness models and trainers just work on getting tight abs and getting toned, but they do so way too much, and it gets to the point that their bodies lose all their curves and womanly charm. Guys like curves, and guys also like women who are in shape, but it's so rare that one woman can pull both off. Claire pulls it off, though. She was the winner of the 2014 CrossFit games and also was a member of the Canadian National Team in Olympic weightlifting, but as beefy as she is, she still has some curves in the right places. So, is Camille the most perfect hot chick that ever hit the gym? Nope. Her face is pleasant and maybe even a bit pretty, but it doesn't keep up with the rest of her.

3 Tana Cogan
Tana is a personal trainer, fitness competitor, and owner of a business called "Train with Tana" that's based in Las Vegas. So, if you happen to be in Vegas losing all of your money at the blackjack table, look up Tana on her phone and make an appointment for some personal training. It will probably cost you a little less than losing all of your money at the table, and you'll get to look at a really hot woman, too because Tana is smoking hot. Her body is incredible -- in particular, her legs and her butt. Just like all of the other women on this list, though, her face comes close to being beautiful but falls just a little bit short, although with a body as hot as Tana has, if she had a face to match, it should be against the law.

2 Emily Schromm
squadwod_emily[1].jpg

Emily is all about CrossFit. She created an exercise and nutrition program called "The Superhero Challenge," is a CrossFit coach, and also developed an EMpack backpack that's for weight training. This chick means business and is no one to mess with. She probably would've had a pretty good body even if she wasn't constantly working to improve it, but with all of her workouts, her body is just plain old amazing. Her face? Not so much. She certainly is pleasant enough to look at above the neck but nothing that you would look twice at, although if she were totally gorgeous, she probably would never have gotten into CrossFit in the first place. That might sound like a harsh thing to say but only because it's true.

1 Ashley Freeman
Ashley is cute; there's no doubt about that. But does cute really go with this kind of body? Ashley is from Australia and is a personal trainer and dancer. She also designs activewear. It seems like there's absolutely nothing that Ashley can't do -- well, except for being gorgeous. Now, I do feel a little mean with this one because, as I said, she actually is rather pretty. But to be honest, her face just doesn't go with the rest of her. If you look at her face, she kind of looks like a cheerleader in high school, but not even the hottest one -- more like one that wanted to be the prom queen and didn't make the cut. Does she have a perfectly toned body? Oh yeah, she does. Is she gorgeous? Close, but not quite close enough.

Gabbie Hanna
0[2].jpg

8xsxh5g8x2r41[2].jpg

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sara Jay, like a stripper who works on Tuesday afternoons. Cracking tits, phat ass, butter face. : butterface
Poor girl : buttRface
She seems self aware at least : Tinder
Beat but Tight & Fit : bangingbodyoverbeauty
Peepmus 6 points · 12 months ago - Hey, you make the most of what you have. Not much you can do if you're not blessed with a pretty face (not that I'm saying that about this girl), but she clearly works hard to stay in very good shape. What more can you ask for really?
Richelle GIF by slimjimpencil (richelle ryan)
Busty ThickFit Sweaty After Workout GIF by Celebrating Women | Gfycat
Phat Booty Jogging GIF by slimjimpencil
Jessica Collins, Rita, Gabbie Hanna - iam kryeziu jessfit
xco0y8410lv41[1].jpg
qad6ocxtfut31[1].jpg
YM4Uuam[1].jpg
wOuzpj5[1].png
O8MgI9b[1].jpg
G5Gxkn7[1].jpg
6T3MYsZ[1].jpg
dZlTPEo[1].png