Tips for cruising straight guys

My experiences were through the sex apps, such as Plenty of Fish, Grindr, Doublelist, and Sniffies. Either they hit on you or you do.
When it comes to the environment, like at work, school, or through friends, I just keep it casually but subtly talk about girls until they start opening up about sex. That’s when they get open-minded and appreciate a gay guy like me can 1) keep secrets, 2) be there for them (emotionally and physically), and 3) respect them but keep it fun 🤩

Reactions: WilliamG
My experiences were through the sex apps, such as Plenty of Fish, Grindr, Doublelist, and Sniffies. Either they hit on you or you do.
When it comes to the environment, like at work, school, or through friends, I just keep it casually but subtly talk about girls until they start opening up about sex. That’s when they get open-minded and appreciate a gay guy like me can 1) keep secrets, 2) be there for them (emotionally and physically), and 3) respect them but keep it fun 🤩
So if men do not engage in an exploration of homosexual sex then they are closed-minded? Why do they have to get "open-minded" to appreciate a gay guy like you? Is it not possible they can be open-minded and straight, having no sexual interest in you, or any other man, and still appreciate you? Or, do your rules mutually exclude being straight and open-minded?

So if men do not engage in an exploration of homosexual sex then they are closed-minded? Why do they have to get "open-minded" to appreciate a gay guy like you? Is it not possible they can be open-minded and straight, having no sexual interest in you, or any other man, and still appreciate you? Or, do your rules mutually exclude being straight and open-minded?
Let's keep it simple Buddy, this isn't psychology 101 :joy:

No it’s how a guy masturbates himself which normally is a gay action or a gay guy can have sex with a woman. The sexual all and pleasure isn’t always tied to what is being “fucked”.
Masturbation is a "gay action" now huh. Lmao. Okay.

Reactions: FrankieGuile
You’re touching a dick on a male body and not anything with a female. It certainly ain’t straight.
So every woman that pleasures herself is engaging in a lesbian act then?

It is a neutral sexual act. It isn't gay or straight. That's ridiculous. The things you visualise while jacking off (man or woman) determines your sexuality. Or actually having sex with a guy/girl.

Not Masturbation itself. The sex organs are just responding to physical stimuli. Nothing more.

Reactions: FrankieGuile
So every woman that pleasures herself is engaging in a lesbian act then?

It is a neutral sexual act. It isn't gay or straight. That's ridiculous. The things you visualise while jacking off (man or woman) determines your sexuality. Or actually having sex with a guy/girl.

Not Masturbation itself. The sex organs are just responding to physical stimuli. Nothing more.
Wow it’s almost like you got the point of the thread…