Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Feel so uplifted and elated that I could finally get the vaccine and along with the wife who got it last week, we will finally be able to visit (and hug) certain family members soon. Some we haven't seen in over a year and now being finally on the road to full immunization will only have to wait another month. Although on the downside I'm nursing a sore arm I can't even lift and which was worsened by too many overhead presses the day before; but since I have no other side effects, it's a small price to pay.

D

deleted9718551

Was feeling kinda down but got a pic from my cousin. He has another kid and is healthy. That made me light up.

Reactions: BillM

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Regret! I figured that I would order a taco salad from one of the local places here in this small town where I live. UUUGGHH!! Out of season tomatoes, not the best lettuce, soggy taco bowl shell, and my choice to order chicken instead of beef made for a horrible experience. Ten wasted bucks on a crappy meal. Yes, the mood is one of regret. Things are better now that I am checking out my favorite site though.

Reactions: rbkwp and BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regret! I figured that I would order a taco salad from one of the local places here in this small town where I live. UUUGGHH!! Out of season tomatoes, not the best lettuce, soggy taco bowl shell, and my choice to order chicken instead of beef made for a horrible experience. Ten wasted bucks on a crappy meal. Yes, the mood is one of regret. Things are better now that I am checking out my favorite site though.

sounds like
the rip off burger king a famly member brought me,i never ate,thank your god
was
going to add 2 eggs,to supplement/boost the lil fucker,rip off,never even got around to that
not,going to embarrass the eggs

in fact think,mc chucks and bk are going downhill,FAST
along with similar outlets
sAD for owner/franchises,corporate c....t owners,probably been ripping off somehow for years huh
LETS ALL BLAME CV duh

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I made the best of this Monday. My mood has been all over the place but for the most part I am just tired now. I took a car load of clothing to the 'Twice as Nice' place today. Mom had 4 closets packed with clothes and I know these will find good homes for those who are less fortunate. The month of March for the most part has been hard as I process this grief. Some here know I have been a care-giver for the past several years and my mom died in early December. For some reason, things are hitting me harder in March than they did initially.

When this pollen is over I will be able to get out and walk more so to sum it up for today... exhausted (if that is a mood). Good news is that I speak with a bereavement counselor tomorrow. I know time is needed but we process this in our own way from what I have been told. Sorry for rambling.

Today's Mood: Tired

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ps/piss

placed my first online order,for food
ie
waikato valley chocolates
i dont need ha

pps