Tolian Work

I personally think that he is asking for way too much money for the bare minimum. There are a million teenage bodybuilders like him posting nudes online now. It's basically the norm now, not the exception like it used to be.

Reactions: Torres2030
I personally think that he is asking for way too much money for the bare minimum. There are a million teenage bodybuilders like him posting nudes online now. It's basically the norm now, not the exception like it used to be.
Just curious - what recommendations might you have? Been following some on IG, but dont seem to find any too attractive due to price and them not knowing how to be sexy

Just curious - what recommendations might you have? Been following some on IG, but dont seem to find any too attractive due to price and them not knowing how to be sexy
I stopped paying for guy's OnlyFans and other sites like that a long time ago, since most of them post hotter stuff on Instagram and Twitter for free (especially the straight ones).

Looking for the same, doesnt seem to have been leaked yet.

Followed him for awhile and he's quite impressive for a young bodybuilder. The thing I quite like about him is he is building on his own frame and has nice muscle without mass and in my opinion doesn't need mass.. I like the Gym Rat look

Dying to see him explode it's only a matter of time.

Thing I like about skinny muscled is being a top in the missionary position you can literally see their strong hearts beating against their chests and this makes me rock hard.