Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"What the hell is happening?" I struggle against the ropes binding my wrists and ankles to the bed, my mind still hazy from the chloroform they used to kidnap me. The room spins, and I feel like I'm going to puke.

"Ah, you're awake," a voice says from the corner of the room. I turn my head and see a man sitting in a plush armchair, sipping a glass of champagne. He's dressed in a crisp suit, his hair perfectly styled. He looks like a fucking billionaire.

"Who are you?" I ask, my voice hoarse. "Why did you kidnap me?"

The man stands up and walks over to the bed, setting his glass down on the nightstand. "I'm Bennett," he says, "and I've been watching you for six months. You're a talented swimmer, Tom. And I want you to be a part of my collection."

"Your collection?" I ask, confused.

Bennett smiles. "Yes, my collection. I have a harem of 150 young male swimmers, and I want you to be number 151. You see, I have a little... fantasy. I want to turn you into a feminine gay twink. I'll use drugs and hypnosis to retrain your subconscious. You won't have a choice in the matter."

I feel a chill run down my spine. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Bennett chuckles. "Don't worry, Tom. You'll learn to love it. In fact, you'll learn to love a lot of things. Like panties and cocks."

He snaps his fingers, and two men enter the room. They're both dressed in white lab coats, and they carry a tray with a bottle of clear liquid and a syringe.

"What's that?" I ask, my heart racing.

"Chloral hydrate," Bennett says. "It's a sedative. We'll use it to put you to sleep for the hypnosis."

I struggle against the ropes, but it's no use. The men approach the bed, and one of them injects the sedative into my arm. I feel a wave of dizziness wash over me, and my vision starts to fade.

"Here, put this on," Bennett says, and I feel something soft and lacy being draped over my hips. "You'll get used to it, I promise."

The last thing I remember is Bennett's voice, whispering in my ear. "Welcome to the harem, Tom. You're going to love it here."

When I wake up, I'm in a different room. It's bright and airy, with large windows overlooking a lush tropical garden. I'm still naked, but the lacy panties Bennett put on me are gone. I feel a sense of shame and humiliation, but also a strange sense of arousal. I don't understand it, but I can't deny it.

I hear a noise behind me and turn to see one of the lab-coat men entering the room. He's carrying a tray with a glass of water and a small white pill.

"What's that?" I ask, my voice still hoarse.

"It's a vitamin supplement," the man says. "It will help you adjust to your new lifestyle."

I take the pill and wash it down with the water. The man smiles and leaves the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Over the next few days, I undergo a series of treatments. Laser hair removal to remove all body hair, hormone therapy to soften my features and voice, and daily sessions with a psychiatrist who uses chloral hydrate suppositories to put me to sleep for hypnosis.

At first, I resist. I fight against the hypnosis, trying to hold onto my sense of self. But it's no use. The hypnosis is too strong, and I find myself succumbing to the programming. I start to enjoy wearing the lacy panties, and even begin to appreciate the feel of a man's cock inside me.

It's a strange and confusing experience, but also incredibly arousing. I find myself fantasizing about the other men in the harem, and even about Bennett himself. I can't help but feel a sense of attraction towards them, and I find myself craving their touch.

One day, Bennett comes to visit me in my room. He's dressed in a silk robe, his hair disheveled from sleep. He looks incredibly sexy, and I can't help but feel a surge of desire.

"How are you feeling, Tom?" he asks, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I... I don't know," I stammer, my cheeks flushed. "I feel... different."

Bennett smiles. "Good. That means the programming is working. You're becoming one of us, Tom. One of my beautiful gay twinks."

I feel a sense of shame and humiliation, but also a sense of excitement. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next.

Bennett leans in closer, his breath hot on my neck. "Do you want to know a secret, Tom?" he whispers.

I nod, unable to speak.

Bennett's hand snakes down my chest, tracing a path towards my crotch. "I think you're going to be my favorite," he says, his hand cupping my cock through the fabric of the panties.

I gasp, my body responding to his touch. I can't help but feel a sense of excitement and arousal.

Bennett leans in closer, his lips brushing against mine. "Welcome to the harem, Tom. I think you're going to fit in just fine."

And with that, he kisses me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. I respond with equal passion, my hands reaching up to grip his shoulders.

It's a strange and confusing experience, but also incredibly arousing. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next. But one thing's for sure - I'm no longer the straight swimmer I used to be. I'm a part of Bennett's harem now, and I'm ready to embrace my new identity as a feminine gay twink.

As Bennett's hands explore my body, I can't help but feel a sense of excitement and arousal. I'm no longer the person I used to be.

• Love
Reactions: vincegre