Tommyred

Gayfuckboy99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, can you send a link to this video somewhere? He just looks gorgeous in that thumbnail. I can't access it because I don't wanna pay for LPSG or sign up for its premium since I'm a bit tight on money rn. I don't have any materials of tommy atm but I'll send some if I can get any.

Reactions: Guegle

Polockie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, can you send a link to this video somewhere? He just looks gorgeous in that thumbnail. I can't access it because I don't wanna pay for LPSG or sign up for its premium since I'm a bit tight on money rn. I don't have any materials of tommy atm but I'll send some if I can get any.
Click on the video and then on open image in new tab, then on the link you change the words thumbnails for videos and exchange jpeg for mp4

Reactions: zmv

Gayfuckboy99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Click on the video and then on open image in new tab, then on the link you change the words thumbnails for videos and exchange jpeg for mp4
Tysm for the tip! :heart_eyes: I tried doing something similar to that earlier in the code but I guess I must've missed out on something haha :emoji_sweat_smile:

Reactions: cogetwinks