Tooturnttony From Tiktok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedheadScott

Superior Member
Media
I doubt it. He's probably just going to bait

He’s insanely hot. But I think it’s odd that he parades around his family in his underwear so often. Who knows if he’ll actually do OF. Like most muscle instagram “stars” he’ll probably post one nude, and it will be down within a week.

uscfan109

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought someone posted a snap where he said it was coming next week. I'm so confused :sob:
No you’re right. The finish line is different on whichever app you’re following him on. First it was so many RTs from a tweet and he’ll do it. Then it was coming next week. Now it’s after 100K on YouTube. Only makes me further skeptical that the content on it will be worthwhile

Reactions: Ghgkh

Vgs2

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No you’re right. The finish line is different on whichever app you’re following him on. First it was so many RTs from a tweet and he’ll do it. Then it was coming next week. Now it’s after 100K on YouTube. Only makes me further skeptical that the content on it will be worthwhile

Youre 100% but I believe the tweet didnt get anywhere near the goal, we can only wait and see

Im hoping he keeps the provocative style, even if the OF doesnt come (I really want it to)

Reactions: uscfan109 and Ghgkh

Djon93

Cherished Member
Media
Maybe this is invasive, but I was watching his most recent video involving the pet bear... And I can't help but wonder what he does for work?
He said he used to do modeling when he was younger among other weird jobs (he made vids about that) but truly I think social media and sponsorships are his job

Reactions: Caseyjdunc

Nico19

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks like this will be the account - says he is active now so fingers crossed it will go live today :D

View attachment 34214271
Wait he was serious?
I thought he was joking and that it would never happen. Even bow i cant believe its true.
Oh well. Im definitely subscribing if anything good is on it.

Reactions: fashi83
Status
Not open for further replies.