Top Or Bottom - Who Cums First?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same. Exclusively top here. My experience is, if you care how your bottom feels with your every stroke (for that reason I always fuck missionary), you can see from your bottom's eyes the exact moment he's getting (real) close.

Sudden acceleration of that rubbing motion on his prostate (from your cock, of course) will make him shaking with his orgasm...
I enjoy too much the scene of my bottom in nirvana to cum first. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That said, I wouldn't last too long with that supercharged fucking either. :emoji_smirk:
You make that sound sooooooo good!!!

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always make the bottom bust first and, if they can, a few more times til I’m ready to nut. Guarantees they will hit me up again and love seeing them not having to worry about me busting too quick to enjoy me rearranging their guts

Reactions: deleted8583901

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You make that sound sooooooo good!!!

Well, my bottoms totally collapsed, exhausted and panting in my arms after their orgasm is the best reward for my effort. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Let's face it, two men couldn't get any more intimately connected, with the cock of one in the ass of the other, face to face kissing...
Nothing is more fulfilling for me than to give that experience to my bottom to "deliver" everything to me.
Subtle difference between mere fucking and love making. :emoji_relieved:

Even better when they call me back a week or so later for another date...:emoji_wink:

D

deleted8583901

I usually come first(bottom) but I make sure the top comes too.

Dean_abc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always the bottom for me. I feel like I've not done my job otherwise. I've always assumed it's gonna feel great for me so my focus is always making sure he's getting everything he wants plus a few surprises.

Totally agree. I always have the bottom come first. Either I have us do it at the same time or I make the do it first.