Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best is someone who is responsive to all my passionate activities such as whispering kinky stuff into his ears, cuddling and slowly drilling my average sized dick into the best spots inside that well lubricated tight and smooth little boyhole...

...mmmmh and best if he cums hands free as it happened to me with this handsome 19yo guy as i fucked him from behind. his butt contractions from him cumming felt totally amazing around my super hard cock and almost got me to cum as well just by being inside him!!

D

deleted1104752

Wow the guys here in Los Angeles must have issues, the majority of you guys sound really conciderate and appreciative. The guys out here act so cold.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A good bottom:

- Worships my cock during oral with lots of verbal praise about my size
- Sucks my cock for HIS enjoyment, not mine
- Takes my cock up his ass without pain or complaining
- Does not have a sloppy loose hole
- Robust enough to enjoy an extended pounding (1-2 hours)
- Submissive enough to follow my lead with different positions, but not passive
- Lets me know verbally when I am rocking his world
- Passionate during fucking (stares into my eyes, reaches up to kiss me, etc)
- Begs for me to cum in his ass
- Follows-up: Tells me later how amazing our fuck session was, comments on how good his hole feels getting stretched by my cock, talks nasty about my cum dripping out of his ass, etc.
- Asks for repeat fuck sessions

I think I would be a very good bottom then... I just need to find a top with a really big, thick cock for me to worship and enjoy!

Anyone in SE Wisconsin with a true 8x7 cock?

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A "good bottom" is someone who is in the receiving role and actually is a good lover. They:

Enjoy taking it i.e. dont just lie there.
Are conscientious and "clean out" first.
Can 'read' their partner's mood / desires and react to them.
Focus on making their top cum / have the best orgasm ever.

Basically its someone who likes sex, and is "Active" and thoughtful.

Now to follow up.

Since I wrote this post I became 100% vers with @Aithon and let me tell you - that boy is packing some serious dick.

So - with that in mind:
A good bottom can put their money where their mouth is. If you SAY you can take it, you better be able to.
Communicate DURING sex about how things are going and if things are uncomfortable - be able to let the top know what to do to correct things.
Be imaginative. Lets face it - "Oh yes, fuck me harder" is probably the most over used saying out there. Say something else during sex. Like "Oh god your deep inside of me, lets see if you can get any...oh yes...deeper...like that"

In the end its about making things work for the both of you.

D

deleted1074483

what makes a good bottom;

clean
tight
bubble butt
doesn't just lay there but is actively engaged in the act
one that likes to be fucked both hard and gently
one that loves bare (but only tested and in monogamous relationship - for me at least)
a guy who loves to kiss, cuddle, hug, talk, let me know what he wants, what feels good
a guy who cums
a guy who cums back for more;-)

tentinshorts

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree, need a bottom with enthusiasm, I love it when a guy sits on top of my cock and rides it, his cock flopping up and down as he is riding my cock. Great when they can cum hands free, cum flying all over from their flopping cock.

HunggGreek

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a dominant top but I don't want a starfish bottom. Show me how much you like it, be vocal, squeeze your hole around my cock. Be an active participant.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like an active bottom but don't mind when he collapses to rest. I'm happy to rail him while he recovers. I may take a breather too, resting with my dick in his happy hole. Nothing wrong with taking turns. :cool:

That said a completely passive bottom doesn't bother me either. I get to be creative and go at him any way I want.

Reactions: erpap

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for me a perfect bottom is also submissive in behavior:
let the TOP lead you, feel safe and secure in his arms, his strong hands holding you close to him..
it feels so good to know you place, on all fours, on your back, kneeling in front om him,
ready to serve, HIS needs...please your man
what the bottoms wants is not important,
what you want does not matter
knowing that there is no escape
let him just go to force it in
accept the ruthless anal assault
holding you firmly in place, pulls your hair, grabbing your neck and throat
cry in your pillow
while HE is having fun inside
your warm, wet, tight anus

Reactions: 18wheeler

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with almost all of this advice. It goes without saying they must know how to clean properly. I have a fairly thick cock ( 6 3/4 inch girth) so I usually need to spend some time in foreplay to get my bottoms to relax unless they have been fucked before that day. I love to hear them gasp as I go in but once past the sphincter I usually hold still for a few moments to let them relax more before gradually starting very gentle movements gradually building speed and depth. I love to feel a wide sphincter that is soft and pliable yet which the bottom can clench from time to time. I like good tight buttocks and the arsehole ideally not be too deep between them. ( I like to get in balls deep at some point). But a nice soft fleshy round bum is good too. I like a bottom to join with me in fucking and not be too passive- but not too active either . The bottom is the more submissive role. Moderate vocalisation is good. It is good too when they are so relaxed later in the fuck as to allow me to withdraw completely and plunge back into an almost open hole handsfree.. It is a special luxury if I can literally fuck the cum out of them. which happens occasionally but not that often A good bottom will try various positions, will take a good long and strong fuck and enjoy it and .will come back for seconds, or thirds perhaps, after a short rest. The best bottoms should have a good physique too but that is not essential to my enjoyment if the right spirit is there and they love fucking. I am particularly turned on by a trim waist and broad shoulders and if the bottom is a t-girl , a tight corset. They also need flexible hips joints to spread their legs wide in some positions. Fitness and agility and flexibility and breathe control are all good things if you can get them in a bottom. Much like any other physical activity .

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with almost all of this advice. It goes without saying they must know how to clean properly. I have a fairly thick cock ( 6 3/4 inch girth) so I usually need to spend some time in foreplay to get my bottoms to relax unless they have been fucked before that day. I love to hear them gasp as I go in but once past the sphincter I usually hold still for a few moments to let them relax more before gradually starting very gentle movements gradually building speed and depth. I love to feel a wide sphincter that is soft and pliable yet which the bottom can clench from time to time. I like good tight buttocks and the arsehole ideally not be too deep between them. ( I like to get in balls deep at some point). But a nice soft fleshy round bum is good too. I like a bottom to join with me in fucking and not be too passive- but not too active either . The bottom is the more submissive role. Moderate vocalisation is good. It is good too when they are so relaxed later in the fuck as to allow me to withdraw completely and plunge back into an almost open hole handsfree.. It is a special luxury if I can literally fuck the cum out of them. which happens occasionally but not that often A good bottom will try various positions, will take a good long and strong fuck and enjoy it and .will come back for seconds, or thirds perhaps, after a short rest. The best bottoms should have a good physique too but that is not essential to my enjoyment if the right spirit is there and they love fucking. I am particularly turned on by a trim waist and broad shoulders and if the bottom is a t-girl , a tight corset. They also need flexible hips joints to spread their legs wide in some positions. Fitness and agility and flexibility and breathe control are all good things if you can get them in a bottom. Much like any other physical activity .
great explained...

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favorite position is with my bottom on his back and his legs up on my shoulders so I can watch his face when I put my cock in. It's kinda of a turn on for me to watch him struggle to take it. Especially if he's been bragging about his bottoming skills before we start.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite position is with my bottom on his back and his legs up on my shoulders so I can watch his face when I put my cock in. It's kinda of a turn on for me to watch him struggle to take it. Especially if he's been bragging about his bottoming skills before we start.
and for the bottom it's sexy to see when the top comes in ride.. not only feeling like he moves.his pounding movement.
also seeing his pleasure

Reactions: kloffus2000

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom that’s hot