Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't top men, but the feedback I've received suggests that my tops appreciate when the bottom:

- Is deep clean
- Never taps out
- Internally relaxes and opens up for his length
- Internally clenches and releases to milk him
- Clearly is in ecstasy while pleasing his top
- Never stops until his top cums, at least once
- Cleans his top thoroughly
- Swallows
- Is grateful and respectful
I totally agree with you! Although a bottom needs to cum too! I hate it when tops think it’s just about them, you may as well have a sex toy

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't top men, but the feedback I've received suggests that my tops appreciate when the bottom:

- Is deep clean
- Never taps out
- Swallows
And who said romance wa

- Is deep clean
- Never taps out
- Swallows

And who said romance was dead?!

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally agree with you! Although a bottom needs to cum too! I hate it when tops think it’s just about them, you may as well have a sex toy
i do not agree...
for me everything is about the top
i love it to be his sex toy
no need to cum for me
i enjoy HIS cumming
never thougt about my orgasm while getting fucked
Ich habe nie an meine gedacht​

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i do not agree...
for me everything is about the top
i love it to be his sex toy
no need to cum for me
i enjoy HIS cumming
never thougt about my orgasm while getting fucked
Ich habe nie an meine gedacht​
Good for you hun

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi dude, and one who bottoms and tops, I feel like the best bottoms are the guys who realize (and have the confidence) that it is actually definitely the more masculine role in general, it's not "passive" and it's' definitely not to be disrespected. As a bi dude, sex with a dude is about masculine exchange of energy, it shouldn't even be comparable to sex with women, it has a totally different dynamic (and maybe even a totally different purpose or motivation).
I know there's a whole thing about effeminate bottoms and all that, but in my personal experience it's just not been the case, and it's really awesome when a dude realizes being fucked in his ass is a pretty dope masculine thing to decide to do and especially to agree to enjoying.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good bottom, for me:
Has a toned and hairless butt
Loves getting fucked, and shows it
Stays fully hard while taking it
Cums while I’m fucking him
Has a ‘twink’ or ‘twunk’ physique (preferably with little to no body hair)
Can take it without pain

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a strict oral bottom, not a top. However, I have asked my feeders why they love having me as their male cocksucker. They have said that they love seeing my genuine love for cock and cum, and that it’s obvious to them that I truly worship dick. They have also said that they love the fact that I’m a slutty cocksucker. They love the fact that I’ll let them do things to me as their cocksucker that their wives or girlfriends would never do, such as really fuck my mouth nice and deep. I love cum, and they have said that with me it’s very obvious that I genuinely love cum. I always leave it my feeder on where they want to cum, whether on my face or in my mouth. I’ve also eaten cum on all sorts of food too. Feeders have told me that there is nothing sluttier than watching me happily eat their cum on food with a big smile on my face. I’m a slut male cocksucker, and I absolutely love everything about being a slutty male cocksucker.

Reactions: Scott8361

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a strict oral bottom, not a top. However, I have asked my feeders why they love having me as their male cocksucker. They have said that they love seeing my genuine love for cock and cum, and that it’s obvious to them that I truly worship dick. They have also said that they love the fact that I’m a slutty cocksucker. They love the fact that I’ll let them do things to me as their cocksucker that their wives or girlfriends would never do, such as really fuck my mouth nice and deep. I love cum, and they have said that with me it’s very obvious that I genuinely love cum. I always leave it my feeder on where they want to cum, whether on my face or in my mouth. I’ve also eaten cum on all sorts of food too. Feeders have told me that there is nothing sluttier than watching me happily eat their cum on food with a big smile on my face. I’m a slut male cocksucker, and I absolutely love everything about being a slutty male cocksucker.

haha you slut! LOL

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just having email discussions with a married guy who I orally worship. He has a nice sized 7x5 inch cock that I love to play with, but sadly, we have difficulty with the logistics of hooking up as often as we want to. I just suck and stroke him off with no reciprocity , which is fine with me.

He just sent me an email telling me how he was thinking about me and wishing I could relieve him of a built up load. He described he loved how enthusiastic I was, and how obvious it was i loved to do it! His wife will not do him orally. He loved the fact his cum was received with vigor and lust, and how I milked and licked every drop of his seed. And how it showed I wanted to give him whatever he wanted for his pleasure.

It was nice to get a message like that! I just can't wait for the chance to service him again!

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just having email discussions with a married guy who I orally worship. He has a nice sized 7x5 inch cock that I love to play with, but sadly, we have difficulty with the logistics of hooking up as often as we want to. I just suck and stroke him off with no reciprocity , which is fine with me.

He just sent me an email telling me how he was thinking about me and wishing I could relieve him of a built up load. He described he loved how enthusiastic I was, and how obvious it was i loved to do it! His wife will not do him orally. He loved the fact his cum was received with vigor and lust, and how I milked and licked every drop of his seed. And how it showed I wanted to give him whatever he wanted for his pleasure.

It was nice to get a message like that! I just can't wait for the chance to service him again!

pretty hot

Reactions: BillM

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
0CD0FF9D-65C8-4D2D-A856-393354FF3DF9.jpeg

Wow! My ass loves taking big cock, although I have had only limited experiences (not that many).

I would never complain about being fucked because I like it when I get my ass gets pounded so hard that it hurts. I also enjoy a hot mouthful of creamy cum after a long, exhausting session.

It’s good to know that there are tops who enjoy giving it as much as I love taking it - I like it long and deep. When the excitement level is high my ass can take a really rough fuck.

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I agree with almost all of this advice. It goes without saying they must know how to clean properly. I have a fairly thick cock ( 6 3/4 inch girth) so I usually need to spend some time in foreplay to get my bottoms to relax unless they have been fucked before that day. I love to hear them gasp as I go in but once past the sphincter I usually hold still for a few moments to let them relax more before gradually starting very gentle movements gradually building speed and depth. I love to feel a wide sphincter that is soft and pliable yet which the bottom can clench from time to time. I like good tight buttocks and the arsehole ideally not be too deep between them. ( I like to get in balls deep at some point). But a nice soft fleshy round bum is good too. I like a bottom to join with me in fucking and not be too passive- but not too active either . The bottom is the more submissive role. Moderate vocalisation is good. It is good too when they are so relaxed later in the fuck as to allow me to withdraw completely and plunge back into an almost open hole handsfree.. It is a special luxury if I can literally fuck the cum out of them. which happens occasionally but not that often A good bottom will try various positions, will take a good long and strong fuck and enjoy it and .will come back for seconds, or thirds perhaps, after a short rest. The best bottoms should have a good physique too but that is not essential to my enjoyment if the right spirit is there and they love fucking. I am particularly turned on by a trim waist and broad shoulders and if the bottom is a t-girl , a tight corset. They also need flexible hips joints to spread their legs wide in some positions. Fitness and agility and flexibility and breathe control are all good things if you can get them in a bottom. Much like any other physical activity .

I am a CD that LOVES taking big cock hard (from behind is my favourite position).

12DC95C3-DA41-4817-AD0B-2A47D13F0C74.jpeg

0E28E687-55AF-4C97-9424-0294C67C6432.jpeg

Reactions: Milkdudd

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A good bottom:

- Worships my cock during oral with lots of verbal praise about my size
- Sucks my cock for HIS enjoyment, not mine
- Takes my cock up his ass without pain or complaining
- Does not have a sloppy loose hole
- Robust enough to enjoy an extended pounding (1-2 hours)
- Submissive enough to follow my lead with different positions, but not passive
- Lets me know verbally when I am rocking his world
- Passionate during fucking (stares into my eyes, reaches up to kiss me, etc)
- Begs for me to cum in his ass
- Follows-up: Tells me later how amazing our fuck session was, comments on how good his hole feels getting stretched by my cock, talks nasty about my cum dripping out of his ass, etc.
- Asks for repeat fuck sessions
I would like to bottom for you one day ☺️

Reactions: HryMuscleDadBtm