Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, womangs and OP

I moved this post to its very own thread for replies. I wasn't sure to park it here, or maybe Relationships or General Sex. Here he won't get 6000 posts telling him to buy two massive Dildos for both of them.

Any objections or better placement, lemme know.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interactive/remote activate toys are fun. Heaps of wearable toys, mostly vibes and air pressure stim toys can controlled by phone apps. A nice lil hey, sexy bump or having one partner control/guide the other's orgasm.

For her - clit stimulators are dope. If design is shopped carefully these toys are fairly unclockable. My collection has a clit sucker that looks like a computer mouse.

For Him - ball stimulators, external prostate vibes and an old fashion stroke mitt/sleeve. A bit of a hassle on clean up with the sleeves but some dudes swear by them.

Both folks - nipple stimulators, shmancy lubes, a quality cam, sport rated earbuds *the ones with the ear gripper for hands free*.

If y'all like dress up - from a collar to nice lingerie, a bit of costuming for headspace or kink is dope.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey guys. Me and my girlfriend are going to uni next year (different ones) so we want to make ours sex feel special and spice it up. Anyone got recommendations of good toys. Preferably one for her and one for me

I've been wanting some Bad Dragon things for us for awhile now.

Too long. No pun intended.

Bad Dragon

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meng

Winston's Tongue

Are speaking to me. Who doesn't wanna tongue ride a dragon named Winston?

@Tight_N_Juicy - my garbage baby biggie sized is better up bring is a hazzard on Bad Dragon. I know my body is a happy small. Still..the siren call of more beckons me to broke cooter shores.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Programmable Toys by Lovense - Customize Your Vibrations

This works wonders (well, the line) via the web.
Cammers seem to love it, They fixed their data leak.

my partner has anytime control, but sensible people might not slide that button.

rechargeable toys, insertions and non (the wand is wowzers), controllable remotely, even if remote means two continents away.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Programmable Toys by Lovense - Customize Your Vibrations

This works wonders (well, the line) via the web.
Cammers seem to love it, They fixed their data leak.

my partner has anytime control, but sensible people might not slide that button.

rechargeable toys, insertions and non (the wand is wowzers), controllable remotely, even if remote means two continents away.
I second the lovense line. We own one and adore it. A couple friends own some too, and can be controlled across the country. So, well worth the money.