KvazisGeorge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alritgh, so, apparently the "trackies fetish" isn't a really popular one amongst the community, but I personally really enjoy looking at fit boys wearing trackpants and doing some hot stuff in them. The problem is - this type of content is sooo hard to find on the internet (basically, that's why I belive this fetish to be pretty rare)! However, I managed to make a collection and, since I know how tough it is to find good pictures and videos, I decided to open my thread. I'm going to share a photo, maybe a bunch a day, so you can enjoy them as much as I do. Hopefully, you'll find something you'd like.

Feel free to share your favourites too!) Also, if you have some special requests, you can always post them here and I will try to find something that you'll like ;)

P. S. For all the OWNERS of the CONTENT. If you've noticed that I or any other person accidentally posted your content on this thread and you DON'T LIKE this, please, first just tag me and I assure you, we'll solve the problem! :blush: After all, when you have like a thousand of pictures from different creators it's really hard to keep in mind, which one was taken from private social networks!)

Have a nice wank! :rolleyes:

Triga and Scottxxx feature tracksuits a lot.

I think the chav/scally fetish is pretty common actually, just not much content for it
There used to be so much such content from Triga and the like. Lots of the old magazines as well. I shall see what I have