Training my frat bro (DP, Fisting, Poppers)

7incheshayes

Cherished Member
Media
This true story is about Ben, who was in my frat during the College Series. He is three years younger than me, and always showed an interest in me during my senior year but I never acted on it since he was a pledge. I've skipped forward through most of the boring parts.

Eventually, I got a job and moved to a big city on the east coast. He got an internship in the city and hit me up with nudes over Snapchat. Now, Ben is extremely hot. Probably the most attractive guy in my fraternity, and was openly gay. He was blonde, about 5'10 with a 6 pack, and a nice tight twink ass.

He also loved sending nudes, and was happy to share videos and pictures riding a huge dildo. When I asked him about kinks, he said he was open to anything, which is how the story started.

I've always been bisexual, leaning straight. However, I've dreamt of dominating other men and training a hot twink. Ben seemed happy to oblige, as he started explaining that his favorite thing was to be double penetrated by other men. I brought up fisting, and he said he'd never done it before.

After a few more nudes, I invited him over to my apartment and asked for him to arrive in a jockstrap. About 30 minutes later, he showed up and I invited him inside.

"Whatsup bro, how's the night?" I asked.

"Good, better now that I'm here," he replied.

We opened a bottle of wine and I started kissing him aggressively. Pretty soon, we were naked and his 7.5" cock was on full display. I had him bend over and began eating his ass before turning him around and aggressively forcing my dick down his throat.

After a few minutes of rough facefucking, I bent him over doggystyle and began fucking him aggressively with my dick. While not huge, I jackhammered him hard and slapped him around before cumming after 10 minutes.

Now, to the fun part. Ben had said I could do anything I wanted after I came inside him, and I had some ideas of what to do.

I said I needed some time to recover, but wasn't done with him yet and brought out the Jiffylube and some poppers. I offered him some and he gladly accepted. After the rush was over, I generously applied lube to his hole and began fingering. After fucking him, one finger slid in easily and then two. Three went in easily enough and then four. Soon enough, I had all five fingers inside him down to my knuckles.

I started working him in and out and could feel him loosening up. Granted, Ben loved DP and I he told me he was taking massive cocks. I kept working him and then pulled out a 12" x 8" dildo I bought online.

"Think you can take it, you little DP whore?" I asked him.

"Yessir, but please go slow," he said.

I slowly started inserting the soda bottle sized dildo into his beautiful, 23 year old twink ass. He groaned as his hole stretched to fill the whole thing, and I pushed it deep into his bowels. After about 10 minutes of loosening him up with the dildo, I removed it and had him take another hit of poppers.

I then proceeded to put 5 fingers back in, and then the whole fist went into his hole. I slowly felt around as my fist was engulfed in warmness and he moaned out in agony and joy. I began moving my wrist up and down in his hole, stretching it with my fingers as I moved in and out.

Ben couldn't stop moaning as my wrist acted as his wristwatch. However, I wasn't done and after about 15 minutes of fisting his hole I pulled my fist out and made a prayer sign with both hands, before putting 10 fingers inside.

I jammed both hands inside his hole, training him fully as he orgasmed and bucked around my hands. I pulled one hand out and replaced it with my dick, giving myself a handjob inside his ass.

At this point, I was so amazed at what I'd done that I came again inside him and pulled my dick and hand out of his well used hole.

I brought out a massive inflatable buttplug and jammed it in the mess, before blowing it up like a balloon to fill his insides.

"You're a worthless cumdump of a frat brother," I said to Ben.

"Fuck yeah I am," he replied.

More to come on my adventures with Ben.