Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tall and lanky is almost a definite sign in my experience, but it's not always accurate. Also guys who tend not to brag about their dick size (at least initially) tend to be pretty hung. It is definitely as Teddy Roosevelt said, "Speak softly, and carry a big stick."

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really weird but lanky guys with long necks and big hands and feet have always proven to be hung
I've always thought Senator Tom Cotton from Arkansas is hot with that long neck. I'll bet he has a big kielbasa
hanging between his legs.

SENATOR TOM COTTON.jpg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that I care; but I thought they advertise in public :cool:

upload_2021-5-21_7-47-59.jpeg
images
images
images
images
images

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too have always felt that if i see a tall guy or with big hands or with big feet i tend to think he will probably be hung.....
Problem with that theory is:
im 6'1 height
big hands
Huge feet (wear size 15/16 US)

Yet my my size is below the average.
Go figure :/

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This body build seems to favor a big cock from my experience. There was a young guy at the local community college I would
see in the shower after workout class who looked just like him. He was a real temptation. I wish I would have pursued him. Put a minicam on the end of this guy's cock and and you would have a great colonoscope !

MUSCLE TWINK-TWO PANEL.jpg

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The late TV personality Joel Taylor, one of the stars of "Storm Chasers", is still the best I have every seen.
6' 6" and 230 pounds of tall, lean and lanky beef. That's what I look for in a partner.
He was very athletic and a runner. He had great circulation that gave his monster cock
the hardness to point to the ceiling. He liked to show his stuff on "Scruff". Most monsters
swell up but normally don't stand up. He would have been an amazing ride! Unfortunately he passed away on
a gay Caribbean cruise in January 2018 after some jerk talked him into trying some Ecstasy. He had a bad
reaction and passed away in his cabin. He was not a druggie but a health and fitness guy.

JOEL TAYLOR STORM CHASER WITH DOMINATOR VEHICLE.jpg
JOEL TAYLOR ERECT PENIS.jpg

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This body build seems to favor a big cock from my experience. There was a young guy at the local community college I would
see in the shower after workout class who looked just like him. He was a real temptation. I wish I would have pursued him. Put a minicam on the end of this guy's cock and and you would have a great colonoscope !

View attachment 35275861

What is this guys name?