Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
guys with small packages are less likely to show off.

gym enthusiasts know that most of the lads who walk about nude drying off after showering can afford to be exhibitionists.
guys who use open pee troughs are more likely to be able to stand back from the bowl.
guys who who visit men saunas are more likely to be hung.
tall guys are probably more likely to have a proportionately bigger willy
guys on lpsg who are well portioned are more likely to have profile dick pic(s)

but smaller dicks are more likely to be rock hard

Side note: we need to change this. I'll walk from shower to locker at the gym minimally covered. I am average and I don't care. Guys shouldn't ever be made to feel that they can't show off.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
My husband is 8.5 but nothing seems to like up with your examples. Smaller hands and shoe size than me, shorter height than me, ... However, wider at the ball of the foot. He has a thicker stature/musculature.

I tend to think the going research is more accurate: mother's clitoris size. I have no proof. I've not seen his mother's clitoris.

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've always thought Senator Tom Cotton from Arkansas is hot with that long neck. I'll bet he has a big kielbasa
hanging between his legs.

View attachment 35190411
Although our politics are opposites, I have long held your belief on Senator Cotton, as well. I put John Thune is that category simply because he is tall and massive. I will think of others along the way.

Reactions: satopper

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asking big cock enthusiasts to share whatever traits you look for that you believe will indicate that a man is well-endowed. Thank you.
Height - as it's the only trait correlated with penile size - albeit only weakly.

Leanathleticdc

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although our politics are opposites, I have long held your belief on Senator Cotton, as well. I put John Thune is that category simply because he is tall and massive. I will think of others along the way.
"There's a difference between having a big dick and being a big dick."

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience there are none, not even a big bulge which is usually big balls. Most guys are about average.

Short of seeing a big erection trapped in tight trousers, spandex or swim trunks it's impossible to tell.

I don't really care about a guy's dick size. If I like the look of him I'm checking out his ass. :cool:

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my experience there are none, not even a big bulge which is usually big balls. Most guys are about average.

Short of seeing a big erection trapped in tight trousers, spandex or swim trunks it's impossible to tell.

I don't really care about a guy's dick size. If I like the look of him I'm checking out his ass. :cool:

I'm with you on the balls making the bulge. I have zero balls... OK not zero but they are smaller and tight against my groin most of the time. I wear pouched underwear and my flaccid cock with no balls does not fill them out. Now if I put on a ring around my balls... It looks impressive... At least to me.

mikeuhmis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys with small packages are less likely to show off.

gym enthusiasts know that most of the lads who walk about nude drying off after showering can afford to be exhibitionists.
guys who use open pee troughs are more likely to be able to stand back from the bowl.
guys who who visit men saunas are more likely to be hung.
tall guys are probably more likely to have a proportionately bigger willy
guys on lpsg who are well portioned are more likely to have profile dick pic(s)

but smaller dicks are more likely to be rock hard
im not big honestly but am very stiff each time im hard and shoot a lot of cum usually to my neck. big dick guys usually have large hands

Reactions: Leedsguy69

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I think we're fooling ourselves into thinking there's some discernible trait in a normally clothed man's (or even partial clad) body type, finger size, etc. Cock size is not related to body size.
That said, I suppose a certain cockiness MIGHT indicate the confidence and pride that come with a big dick, but of course, lots of average guys are cocky that way too.
I think we just WANT some trait to be true so we feel like we're discerning.

Reactions: Milkdudd and Gj816

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'9 180 wear a size 11.5 shoe. Have long thick fingers or so I'm told. 7 to 7.5 erect by 6 thick. Not what I would consider big but above average I guess.
Considerably above average, dude. You and I are about the same height and I'm just a few pounds lighter but my shoes are 10. I have a cock that's 14 inches long and 9 inches around and balls that I have to tuck into my socks... Oh wait... maybe I dreamed that...
There really is no predicting.