Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Considerably above average, dude. You and I are about the same height and I'm just a few pounds lighter but my shoes are 10. I have a cock that's 14 inches long and 9 inches around and balls that I have to tuck into my socks... Oh wait... maybe I dreamed that...
There really is no predicting.

Ha ha no not really.
They'll always be some bigger, some smaller. I'm just happy mine works like it supposed to.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think any one thing assuredly means a guy is hung but we are conditioned to think so and it is understandable. Really tall strongly built guys always make me thing they're hung. Large hands, thick fingers and guys built like John Holmes; lanky, naturally lean and smooth. But in seriousness I don't think any is a guarantee.

It's all hot.

jackthecarup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
i was fortunate to often meet up with a lad at a layby/ rest area on the A316 Sunbury cross near Heathrow London UK. He was a skinny Lad not tall. a painter and decorator, probably 26 y/o. He would park up his white van at the start of the layby. I would climb in to the cab. His soft uncut cock was no bigger than his pinkie/ fifth digit. His foreskin was long. And I think most guys did not give him a second look on their first impression of his willy. Lucky for me!. With a little stimulation his willy would grow up into an 8inch thick cock with his skin rolling back over its head flush with the shaft of his dick. He was true versatile at first. With is a short time the windows would all steam up and we would play and suck each other for hour or more. His only issue was that he snorted C and this inevitably dampened his erection and his dick retreated back in to skin. The more he tugged the more frustrated he became and it was then time to leave.. I took him home a couple of times directly from the layby. this made no difference. The coke brought out the submissive side of his versatility and he ached to be fucked. It is strange but (for me) fucking a Coke man is just not the same as shafting without.

in summary. some of the smallest looking willies grow into some of the biggest cocks. bone hard too

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
I have seen some smaller men with big cocks but the majority have always been
tall, lean, and lanky with good muscular definition, a smooth body, and big hands and feet.
If your are shopping for size, that's what to pursue.

View attachment 34835491
True. Plus cocks always look bigger on lean bodies.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guys with small packages are less likely to show off.

gym enthusiasts know that most of the lads who walk about nude drying off after showering can afford to be exhibitionists.
guys who use open pee troughs are more likely to be able to stand back from the bowl.
guys who who visit men saunas are more likely to be hung.
tall guys are probably more likely to have a proportionately bigger willy
guys on lpsg who are well portioned are more likely to have profile dick pic(s)

but smaller dicks are more likely to be rock hard
I am tall, barrel chested , wear size 14 shoes, I have a more alpha than beta personality, I am generally not shy around women and usually women assume I am well hung.
I avoid the urinals when possible, I keep covered or out of view in public changerooms, showers etc, I avoid peeing outdoors anywhere near other guys, I don't wear any shorts, swimwear, track pants etc made of Lycra or similar exposing material, prefer boxers to briefs etc etc.
I have a very tiny penis when soft and a well below avg size when fully erect.

Reactions: benson19

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen some smaller men with big cocks but the majority have always been
tall, lean, and lanky with good muscular definition, a smooth body, and big hands and feet.
If your are shopping for size, that's what to pursue.

View attachment 34835491

Nice photo, but certainly photoshopped.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Traits are never 100%

But like some have said.... tall n skinny. Ive had way too many female friends tell me they'd seek out tall skinny dudes even though they dont like skinny dudes. lol

Funy example.. I used to work with a guy.. like 6'6" 180...way before dick pics. half the women at the store (lotta married ones) fucked him thinkin he was packin (plus he was black on top of that lol so imagine the stereotype) . One became good friends with me and a long term fwb, she told me he was barely average lol

Reactions: kkll2783

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guys with small packages are less likely to show off.

gym enthusiasts know that most of the lads who walk about nude drying off after showering can afford to be exhibitionists.
guys who use open pee troughs are more likely to be able to stand back from the bowl.
guys who who visit men saunas are more likely to be hung.
tall guys are probably more likely to have a proportionately bigger willy
guys on lpsg who are well portioned are more likely to have profile dick pic(s)

but smaller dicks are more likely to be rock hard
I can personally refute most your points. I am tall thin and have a small package. I don’t hide it in the locker room. I enjoy the sauna/steam and have my pics on the profile on LPSG. I also don’t get rock hard from my late 40’s
Only thing is I don’t stand back at urinal and avoid a pee trough

bs8bi6

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 5'7", 155 lbs., 9.5 wide shoe, large nose and large hands (7.5").
8.5" (bone pressed) x 5.75" (mid shaft), 7" (base) and a huge head.

Reactions: Bigred12