jmann93

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,
My wife and I cannot conceive and I would do anything to carry the baby. I just want to know, from the "guys," what you enjoyed about being able to carry the baby for your partner? You can email me at jmoody12@gmail.com. Again, I have every appreciation for those who choose to use their parts to carry a baby for you and your partner. You all are confident, strong, awesome people. Take care!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
My wife and I cannot conceive and I would do anything to carry the baby. I just want to know, from the "guys," what you enjoyed about being able to carry the baby for your partner? You can email me at jmoody12@gmail.com. Again, I have every appreciation for those who choose to use their parts to carry a baby for you and your partner. You all are confident, strong, awesome people. Take care!

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Are you inquiring about transgender men, who were born outwardly female, if they chose to get pregnant at some point after they'd come to identify themselves as men?

If that's the case, Thomas Beatie is the only one I'm aware of, and his was the first case on record, so I'm not sure how many replies you're expecting to receive.