Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello my dears. I have the worst luck on Apps, banned for life on most major dating apps.

im having some decent luck on Taimi, they actually seem to care about injustices and sex crimes which is rare on dating apps.

Has anyone got a fave App?

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why do you keep getting banned? Just asking.

Depends on the app. Some work with algorithms, so if multiple people block me for being trans, this results in being automatically banned.

Taimi was based on “my behaviour”. A lot of women must accept that being flashed is a part of life and take the high road - that’s not my jam. So I go too far, maybe....? And in terms of complaints, it’s easier to ban one person who creates noise than to actually deal with the real problems caused by hundreds of thousands of men.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the app. Some work with algorithms, so if multiple people block me for being trans, this results in being automatically banned.

Taimi was based on “my behaviour”. A lot of women must accept that being flashed is a part of life and take the high road - that’s not my jam. So I go too far, maybe....? And in terms of complaints, it’s easier to ban one person who creates noise than to actually deal with the real problems caused by hundreds of thousands of men.
So many people (men?) are just a-holes......what's wrong with them? Pretty sad actually.......
Hope you have a better day.......

Peruse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I'm sorry to hear this...I've been out in my personal life as a genderfluid Non-Binary person for a while and with my Non-Binary identity, all my profile on apps have all been very androgynous - like to the point where I get mistaken for FTM/MTF/Lesbian/Gay Twink, so I been getting the same hit of bans or disrespectful behaviour thrown at me when I'm literally just not putting up with bullshit from folks.

I just find it so frustrating like just wanna catch a break for just living my authenticity and like on LPSG... I don't share my face and only just my body... But it's really annoying when I do have my face in dating apps! I am still on Taimi and that isn't too bad yet... But I can see it going south real fast.

Ugh, the struggle

Always4ever25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taimi is decent. It's like an upgrade of Grindr. I agree, I feel like a stronger tolerance of trans ppl with Taimi. Okcupid is worthwhile. But I get the most attention and dates with Grindr.

Fiori might be good, depending on your locality

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm sorry to hear this...I've been out in my personal life as a genderfluid Non-Binary person for a while and with my Non-Binary identity, all my profile on apps have all been very androgynous - like to the point where I get mistaken for FTM/MTF/Lesbian/Gay Twink, so I been getting the same hit of bans or disrespectful behaviour thrown at me when I'm literally just not putting up with bullshit from folks.

I just find it so frustrating like just wanna catch a break for just living my authenticity and like on LPSG... I don't share my face and only just my body... But it's really annoying when I do have my face in dating apps! I am still on Taimi and that isn't too bad yet... But I can see it going south real fast.

Ugh, the struggle
How are you getting on now x

Reactions: JoeBanks

Peruse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How are you getting on now x

You're so sweet. I've actually just taken a full break off the apps, it was too annoying dealing with dick pics when I didn't ask for them. I don't mind it when the course of the conversation is flirty and moves in that direction... but don't start off with the sausage like the freaking meat packing district. The folks who are turned on by genderfluid people can sometimes be soooo rude and just off-putting. Gets old fast.

How are you? Are you faring better with Taimi?

Reactions: hansmuller

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're so sweet. I've actually just taken a full break off the apps, it was too annoying dealing with dick pics when I didn't ask for them. I don't mind it when the course of the conversation is flirty and moves in that direction... but don't start off with the sausage like the freaking meat packing district. The folks who are turned on by genderfluid people can sometimes be soooo rude and just off-putting. Gets old fast.

How are you? Are you faring better with Taimi?
Banned for life on Taimi. My app now is happn. Hope you’re doing good on your break x

Reactions: Peruse

Peruse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Banned for life on Taimi. My app now is happn. Hope you’re doing good on your break x

I haven't tried happn - will check that out!

How come they banned you on Taimi? I thought that was supposedly to be way more inclusive than the other ones like Grindr, Hinge, OkCupid etc...

I hope you're having a lovely week <3

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I haven't tried happn - will check that out!

How come they banned you on Taimi? I thought that was supposedly to be way more inclusive than the other ones like Grindr, Hinge, OkCupid etc...

I hope you're having a lovely week <3
They gaslighted me. When someone commits sex crimes by flashing you without consent, you’re not supposed to... you know, tell them x