trans outsizing male

D

deleted300444

Big dicks are always good, but, if hers is bigger than yours, you are getting fucked dude. Take it like a man!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Actually some of them like to be topped
Big dicks are always good, but, if hers is bigger than yours, you are getting fucked dude. Take it like a man!

so true hud, so many folks make silly statements like that. the largest gal i was ever with (amber leigh) almost never topped, she truly enjoyed bottoming. she was also truly fearful of hurting someone if she topped and she has the equipment to do so. paris who used to be in ft. lauderdale is alos sizable, not as thick as me but close and probably a good half inch+ longer. she bottomed for me 3 times before she even broached topping me. i obliged of course. paulina anderson was another great gal (had her change operation a couple of years ago) nice thick 6-7 inch cock and thick. best versatile i have ever enjoyed. i always let ladies go first and she seemed to always find that funny and enjoyable.

happy new year to all!!

Last edited:

B_jollyboy333

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i too love to watch teen slim slender t. girls who really have big size queens active to fuck
any guy or girl or her type trans.
Any have such videos or links kindly post here for viewers.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't know if this has been posted, but she might be twice as big as him

Redhead black trans gets blowjob