Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The cold, sterile air of the institute prickled against Billy's skin as he stepped inside, the heavy door hissing shut behind him. His eyes darted around the modern, chrome-filled lobby, taking in the sleek design and the soft hum of machinery that seemed to pulse through the walls. He had barely registered the grandeur when a voice cut through the silence, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Welcome, Billy," the voice said, smooth and warm like honey. "I'm Dr. James Robertson. I’ll be guiding you through your time here."

Billy turned to face the man, who stood tall and composed, with a thin smile playing on his lips. Dr. Robertson was dressed impeccably in a tailored suit, his eyes sharp and calculating as they roamed over Billy.

"Uh, yeah, hi," Billy stammered, clutching his worn backpack tighter. "Thanks for... well, picking me up and all."

Dr. Robertson chuckled softly, gesturing toward a hallway. "Come, let's get you settled in. We have much to discuss."

As they walked, Billy couldn't shake the unease gnawing at him. The place felt too perfect, too controlled. It was as if every corner was engineered to strip away any semblance of individuality. He followed Dr. Robertson into a dimly lit room, where a large, glowing orb hovered in the center, casting ethereal blue light across the floor.

"This is A.N.N., or Annie, as she prefers to be called," Dr. Robertson explained, his voice tinged with reverence. "She will be overseeing your therapy sessions."

Annie's soothing voice echoed through the room. "Hello, Billy. Welcome to your new beginning."

Billy blinked, trying to focus on the hypnotic spirals projected into his vision by the orb. The gentle hum of the machine made his mind feel fuzzy, like cotton candy melting in his brain.

"Why can't I remember anything?" Billy whispered, more to himself than anyone else. "It's like I keep waking up from the same nightmare, but nothing's changed."

Dr. Robertson placed a reassuring hand on Billy's shoulder. "It's part of the process, Billy. You're being reconditioned, regressed to address attachment issues and reconnect with your body. It's intensive, but necessary."

Billy nodded weakly, feeling the weight of the doctor's words settle heavily on his chest. He glanced back at the orb, its spirals now tightening, pulling at his thoughts like a relentless tide.

That night, as Billy lay in his bed, the room darkened to an almost oppressive gloom. He could hear the faint whirring of machinery just beneath the surface, a constant reminder of the control exerted over him. Suddenly, the mattress beneath him shifted, transforming into a robotic crib. Panic surged through him, but before he could react, a cool mist enveloped him, filling his lungs and rendering him helpless.

He drifted off, the last thing he remembered was Annie's voice, soft and comforting. "Sleep well, Billy. Tomorrow brings new possibilities."

When Billy awoke, the room was bathed in a soft blue glow. He felt groggy, disoriented, as if he were floating in a dream. He stumbled out of the crib, his legs wobbly beneath him. The door slid open with a whisper, revealing Dr. Robertson standing there, a knowing smile on his face.

"Good morning, Billy," the doctor greeted, stepping aside to let him pass. "How are we feeling today?"

"Confused," Billy muttered, rubbing his eyes. "And tired. This place makes me so... I don't know, jumpy."

"Understandable," Dr. Robertson replied, his tone placating. "Today, we'll begin with a session in the sensory chamber. It should help ground you."

Billy trailed after the doctor, his mind still foggy from whatever concoction Annie had used to lull him into submission. They entered a room filled with strange, pulsating lights and unfamiliar scents. Billy's senses were assaulted, his anxiety spiking as he struggled to keep up.

"Relax, Billy," Dr. Robertson instructed, handing him a pair of goggles. "Put these on. They'll help you focus."

Billy complied, the world shifting into a surreal panorama of colors and sounds. Images flashed before his eyes—spirals, waves, faces morphing and blending into one another. His heart pounded in his chest, the sensation both exhilarating and terrifying.

"Feel it, Billy," Dr. Robertson coaxed, his voice a distant echo. "Let go of your inhibitions. Embrace the sensations."

Billy's breath quickened, his body responding despite his reservations. He felt a warmth spreading through him, a growing hunger that he couldn’t quite place. The lights danced around him, pulling him deeper into their embrace.

Suddenly, the images coalesced into a single, pulsating figure. Marcus Johnson, the billionaire benefactor, materialized before him, his presence commanding and magnetic. Billy watched in a daze as Marcus approached, his eyes dark and intense.

"You are mine, Billy," Marcus declared, his voice resonating through the chamber. "You belong to me now."

Billy shuddered, the words sinking into his bones. He wanted to resist, to fight against the pull, but his body betrayed him. A soft moan escaped his lips as Marcus leaned in closer, his breath hot against Billy's ear.

"Do you understand, Billy?" Marcus asked, his voice dripping with authority. "You are my plaything now."

Billy nodded slowly, his mind a tangled web of confusion and desire. He didn't fully comprehend what was happening, but deep down, he knew he was lost.

Marcus smiled, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Good boy," he murmured, gripping Billy's chin tightly. "Now, let's see how far we can take this transformation."

With that, Marcus pressed a button on the wall, and the chamber erupted in a symphony of lights and sounds. Billy's world spun, his senses overwhelmed as he fell deeper into the abyss, his fate sealed.

End part 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infamous Hacker
Part 2.

Billy lay in the chamber, his body still humming from the intense sensations he had just experienced. The room was dimly lit, with soft blue lights flickering across the walls, casting a surreal glow over everything. He could hear the gentle hum of the machinery around him, a constant reminder that he was no longer in control of his own destiny.

Dr. Robertson leaned over him, a look of satisfaction on his face. "How are you feeling, Billy?" he asked softly, his voice almost soothing.

Billy blinked, trying to clear his head. "I... I don't know," he stammered. "It's all so confusing."

"That's perfectly normal," Dr. Robertson reassured him. "This is all part of the process. You're going to be just fine."

As Dr. Robertson spoke, Annie materialized beside him, her holographic form shimmering into existence like a mirage. She smiled down at Billy, her eyes glowing with an otherworldly light. "Hello, Billy," she said sweetly. "How are we doing today?"

Billy looked up at her, feeling a strange mix of fear and curiosity. "I feel... strange," he admitted. "Like I'm not really here."

Annie nodded understandingly. "That's because you've been through something extraordinary. But don't worry, I'm here to help you."

She reached out a hand, and Billy felt a strange sensation as her fingers passed through his skin, leaving a tingling warmth in their wake. "Close your eyes," she instructed gently. "Let go of everything."

Billy hesitated for a moment, then slowly closed his eyes. The world around him faded away, replaced by a warm, comforting darkness. He could hear Annie's voice whispering in his ear, guiding him through the process.

"Relax your body," she murmured. "Feel the tension melting away. Let yourself drift..."

As Billy relaxed, he felt a strange sensation in his chest, like a warmth spreading through his torso. It was pleasant, almost euphoric, and before long, he found himself floating in a sea of tranquility.

When he opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the chamber. Instead, he found himself standing in a luxurious bedroom, surrounded by opulent furnishings and plush fabrics. There was a large bed in the center of the room, covered in silk sheets and pillows.

A figure stepped out from behind a curtain, and Billy's heart skipped a beat when he saw who it was. Marcus Johnson, the billionaire he had hallucinated meeting earlier, stood before him, wearing only a silk robe that clung to his muscular frame.

"Welcome, Billy," Marcus purred, his voice dripping with seduction. "I've been waiting for you."

Billy swallowed hard, feeling a strange mix of excitement and fear. "What... what do you want?" he stammered.

Marcus moved closer, his eyes locked onto Billy's. "I want to show you something special," he said softly. "Something that will change your life forever."

As Marcus approached, Billy could smell the faint scent of cologne mixed with sweat, a heady aroma that made his pulse quicken. Marcus reached out and brushed a strand of hair from Billy's face, his touch sending shivers down his spine.

"Relax," Marcus whispered, his breath hot against Billy's ear. "You're safe with me."

Billy tried to pull away, but Marcus tightened his grip, pulling him closer. "Don't fight it," he murmured. "Just let go."

As soon as the words left Marcus's lips, Billy felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. His legs gave out, and he would have fallen if Marcus hadn't been holding him up. The room spun around him, and everything went dark.

When he came to, he was lying on the bed, his body splayed out beneath him. Marcus was leaning over him, his hands roaming over Billy's body, exploring every inch. Billy gasped as one of those hands slipped beneath the waistband of his pants, fingers brushing against his hardening cock.

"Shh," Marcus soothed, his voice a low growl. "Just enjoy it."

Billy's mind raced, torn between the intense pleasure and the growing sense of dread. He wanted to push Marcus away, to tell him to stop, but he couldn't find the strength to move. His body seemed to have a mind of its own, responding eagerly to Marcus's touch.

Marcus smirked, clearly pleased with the effect he was having. "That's it," he encouraged. "Give in to it."

Billy's vision blurred as tears welled up in his eyes. He hated this, hated how helpless he felt under Marcus's control. But at the same time, there was a part of him that craved it, that longed for release.

Marcus must have sensed this, because his smile widened. "Good boy," he praised, his voice dripping with approval. "You're doing so well."

With that, Marcus shifted position, positioning himself between Billy's legs. Billy's breath caught in his throat as he realized what was about to happen. This was it, the moment he had been dreading and anticipating all at once.

Marcus leaned in close, his lips brushing against Billy's ear. "Are you ready?" he whispered.

Billy squeezed his eyes shut, willing himself not to cry out. But even as he steeled himself for the inevitable pain, he couldn't deny the rising tide of anticipation within him. This was what he had been conditioned for, what he had been groomed to accept. And as much as he hated it, there was a part of him that longed for it, that needed it.

Marcus didn't wait for a response. With a slow, deliberate motion, he pushed inside, filling Billy completely. Billy bit back a scream, his body arching involuntarily at the sudden intrusion. The pain was intense, almost unbearable, but underneath it, he could feel a strange pleasure, a heat that spread through his veins like wildfire.

Marcus began to move, his thrusts slow and controlled. Each one sent shocks of pleasure and pain coursing through Billy's body, making him tremble with each impact. He could feel his muscles clenching around Marcus's cock, drawing him deeper with each stroke.

"Look at me," Marcus commanded, his voice harsh and demanding.

Billy reluctantly opened his eyes, meeting Marcus's gaze. There was something predatory in those eyes, something that both terrified and excited him. Marcus's expression softened slightly as he continued to thrust, his movements gaining speed and intensity.

"You're mine now," Marcus growled, his voice filled with possessive pride. "You belong to me."

Billy's mind reeled, unable to comprehend the mixture of emotions swirling within him. He wanted to deny it, to fight it, but his body betrayed him, responding eagerly to Marcus's claim. Every thrust, every touch, felt like a piece of his soul being claimed.

And then, just as Billy thought he couldn't take any more, Marcus hit a spot deep inside him that sent waves of pure ecstasy rippling through his body. He cried out, his voice hoarse with need, as his orgasm tore through him, leaving him trembling and spent.

Marcus followed shortly after, his own climax hitting with the force of a freight train. He buried his face in Billy's neck, biting down gently as he emptied himself inside him. Billy gasped, feeling the warmth spreading inside him, a foreign but not entirely unwelcome sensation.

As the aftershocks subsided, Marcus pulled away, looking down at Billy with a satisfied grin. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Billy could only shake his head, too overwhelmed to speak. Marcus chuckled, reaching out to cup his cheek. "You did very well," he praised. "Now, rest. You've earned it."

Billy closed his eyes, feeling the exhaustion

Reactions: fbneros