Transphobic Comments Being Made On Lpsg

Frangelico

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG member Core2020 ( core2020 ) has posted transphobic hate to LPSG, for which see Video - Really Hot Ftm Men

Please report the account. Please let that person know personally what you think of their post, if you care to.

Thanks.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am so sorry for any transphobic hate you have been subject to. It is so prevalent in our society, even in more "liberal" communities, unfortunately.

Transgendered persons are at greater risk for violence than other groups. Let's stop being indifferent and ignorant with regards to this very vulnerable community.

WE ARE ALL EQUAL! Let us show love and respect to each other.

tagish_charlie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it daily.
That's a sad commentary on today's supposedly "enlightened" society. A certain percentage of the population will always be louts and refuse to be educated but to have to deal with those people on a daily basis is just not acceptable in a so-called civilized society.

Gaymes99

Sexy Member
Media
Prince Frederick (Maryland, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LPSG member Core2020 has posted transphobic hate to LPSG.

Please report the account. Please let that person know personally what you think of their post, if you care to.

Thanks.
You could’ve reported the user yourself. If you click on the “Tools” icon with the image of a wrench, you’ll find the “Report” option.

Anyway, I may be a cisgender man, but seeing other cisgender men (and women) make extremely mean remarks to transgender people annoys me. What shocks me is the user you mentioned is bisexual; I thought the LGBT community was more accepting of each other than that!

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I will never understand why people flip their shit about it. Or well, anyone. If someone doesn't like something, they should just not involve their selves in it, but respect one's choice and feelings. I believe it comes form a place of lack of understanding for life as a whole. What I mean is, the value it has, and we are all experiencing this same world together, and not everyone realizes we need to love and support each other, and the childish level bullying or hatred is just ridiculous.

Sometimes I have breakdowns by myself because I'm thinking of all the ways people have mistreated each other. But I want everyone to know when you feel alone, when you have nobody, I love you. I love everyone. I have a strong love for life and to a significant fault. Sorry for the little rant. Be well, and ignore people's insecure trash talk.