1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

trimming/shaving

Discussion in 'Ask a Transgender Person' started by tgirlsrgreat, May 28, 2014.

1. tgirlsrgreat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    first, i don't have a lot of body hair to start with, never have. i have only once completely shaved my crotch. i like to keep my ass and balls shaved and i usually just trim everything else. i like the clean and neat look.

what do you prefer? what do you do? most of the gals i have been with were completely shaved only a couple had some pubic hair and it was neatly trimmed. i prefer the completely shaved, but no problem with neatly trimmed.

for the record, i am very oral and have to have things really clean and fresh, so i strive to have myself the same.:tongue::kiss::069::adam4::kiss:

2. MizzSummers

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    I actually like hair on a guy. I always have. I like a big hairy guy in flannel building me a log cabin in the woods. LOL

coolbus18 likes this.
  3. MizzSummers

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Oh . I remove absolutely all of my hair! ALL OF IT!

4. iworshipdickalot

iworshipdickalot Sexy Member

Albums:
    I myself shave when I know when I am going to go out to have fun.

I do not have much hair either. The only hair that I can not get is the hair in around my ass hole. I can not reach it well enough with a blade and I do not know of a good hair removing cream to use for that area or else I would use it to be completely clean and hairless.

As for preferences I do enjoy both my men and women to be at least clean shaven in the pubic region.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice