Tristan sweet - real name?

Honestly, from his earlier vids to later vids it was pretty obvious he abused drugs.... my guess is he either got himself clean and left the industry, or he’s a serious addict & no one will hire.

Yeah, it seems as if he’s completely disappeared, which may be a good or bad thing for him. A few of his vids were rather hot. And he was a fun (if a bit over the top) bottom.

It does appear that he was tainted by drugs. While in one video he claimed that he doesn’t see himself as “gay” because he’s been hurt by guys so much. So, trauma and mental health issues also seemed to a problem, as well as perhaps internalized phobias, gay resentments, fluidity and contradictions, and understanding the gender, sexual, affection, emotional investment, commitment spectrum. He did seem to get out early. So, hopefully, he’s clean, is in a better head space and is living a “normal” life.

he is so cute. sad to hear he has so many problems around his life. seeing his face already makes me feel like he isn’t a happy person.
but how was it obvious that he abused drugs tho? what signs did he show in his videos?

He seemed completely dazed and out of it in at least half his later clips. While his face started to weather quickly. I could see him falling deeper into drugs and mental health issues. Or I could see him going the Joshua Bassett route and becoming “saved” and Jesus dependent. A lot of guys who were abused and contend with depression, fluidity, fragile egos, gay resentments, confusions as far as as the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum often go one extreme or the other, especially in their youth.