grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Very recently I’ve had difficulty climaxing during sex and even masturbation. I know lasting along time is typically a good thing, but sometimes I am not able to cum at all. I had sex with a girl I met recently last night four over 3 hours and she came five times and I couldn’t blow my load. I almost felt sorry because I was giving her such a hard pounding for such a long time but she seem to certainly enjoy it. What she didn’t like was the fact that she couldn’t get me off. I always try to pace myself, especially with women (who will have multiple orgasms) to pleasure my partner and make them cum before I do, but now I haven’t been able to hit the “point of no return”. It’s very frustrating to me as well because after an hour of fourplay, two hours of vigorous fucking, then being sucked, and finally beating myself off, I can’t shoot my load. I just started taking a new medication (Paxil) and I’m thinking this might be the problem. I have a rock hard erection and my cock is sublimely stimulated, and I’m “riding the fence” of cumming nearly the entire time, but then I just can’t. She was very disappointed and felt hurt that she couldn’t get me off, but even when I have jerked off lately it takes me forever to cum. Has anybody else had this problem or experience?

Reactions: QtDalBoi76

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you tried using a plug while fucking her? Maybe that helps. I said this because you are not exclusive straight, and are more into men. I don't really have this "no orgasm", but after edging for 1 hour or possibly even more, I do feel it's hard to be rock hard, let alone cum. But after stuffing 7" dildo up my ass, I can instantly get rock hard and ejaculate.

billbob4

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Very recently I’ve had difficulty climaxing during sex and even masturbation. I know lasting along time is typically a good thing, but sometimes I am not able to cum at all. I had sex with a girl I met recently last night four over 3 hours and she came five times and I couldn’t blow my load. I almost felt sorry because I was giving her such a hard pounding for such a long time but she seem to certainly enjoy it. What she didn’t like was the fact that she couldn’t get me off. I always try to pace myself, especially with women (who will have multiple orgasms) to pleasure my partner and make them cum before I do, but now I haven’t been able to hit the “point of no return”. It’s very frustrating to me as well because after an hour of fourplay, two hours of vigorous fucking, then being sucked, and finally beating myself off, I can’t shoot my load. I just started taking a new medication (Paxil) and I’m thinking this might be the problem. I have a rock hard erection and my cock is sublimely stimulated, and I’m “riding the fence” of cumming nearly the entire time, but then I just can’t. She was very disappointed and felt hurt that she couldn’t get me off, but even when I have jerked off lately it takes me forever to cum. Has anybody else had this problem or experience?

Hello there,

I can sympathize with your situation… I have been on various antidepressants for 20 years. Yes, Paxil and Zoloft (SSRIs) and drugs like Effexor (SSNRI) are well know for delayed orgasm or no orgasm (anorgasmia). My doctor recently added Buspar 5 mg twice a day, and the improvement is so noticeable I cum in 5 to 10 minutes (almost too soon) and very intense… difficulty in having an orgasm ended up contributing to my depression. Another drug that is shown to help is Wellbutrin. Bottom line is ask you doctor. There are options…

Last edited: