True: Massage Story

JD001

Sexy Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Posts
7
Media
0
Likes
66
Points
48
Location
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Went in to get a massage by a gentleman I found on thumbtack. He was professional and led me into his home to a massage table. He asked about any areas that may need attention, asked about my running and working at a desk, etc. He also asked about the last time I got a massage. Then I undressed completely and laid down on the table while he went into the kitchen to grab his oil.

He didn't drape me, which was fine. He proceeded to start massaging me and it felt great. He was shirtless with just shorts on and I felt his package press against my arms and hands a few times. I didn't move my hand away though. I am not sure if it was intentional or if he was just standing in that spot to get good traction, but he always seemed to end up with his package right on top of my hand. It felt pretty full and was nice. He didnt get hard, but I didn't move my hand away. I was nervous to grab it or touch it more, but each time he'd switch sides it'd go back to my hand. I did graze it a few times with my fingers just to feel the heft ;)

When he got to my glutes he did get my inner thigh where his hand was grazing my balls a bit and I lifted up slightly and he focused on that area for an extra minute. So hot. I got so hard.

When I flipped around he did my calves and inner thighs. My thighs are slightly ticklish so my boner would go away when he'd get to the ticklish spot. He also cupped his hand under my balls and put some pressure? Like he was massaging there? Kind of hot. I noticed he was fully hard when I grazed his package with my arm this time. Again, I was nervous to make a move.

He did my other side and then he actually massage my balls and my rubbed up and down my cock quickly twice like giving it a quick massage. He then moved on to my stomach and pecs. And ended giving me a long head massage. No happy ending but good massage.

Good lord I left with such blue balls. I came so hard when I got home. Maybe Ill see him again? Thoughts on if I should have grabbed his package? Anyone have a similar experience?
 
I'd go back @JD001 . Before he starts say to him "you gave me such a great rubdown last time. Is there any place (else) you'd like to concentrate on today?

Seriously he probably sees half a dozen clients a day. Maybe more ..Any one, or all, of whom has the same interest as you You have no idea about him he could have a wife and kids in that house. Or a husband (and kids! ) He has no idea about you... if you're on PReP or have HIV let alone top bottom or vers. How many times is he going to get himself off in a day touching one body after another? In fucking SF no less. A massage table isn't a great place to have sex. For all he knows you'd call the police if he started rubbing your cock... but if he was fully hard maybe... he was just hard... or maybe you should just open your hand next time and see what he does with that.

Some artful and inquisitive conversation may be the best move. Can you tell him you go someplace that only gays go that's not seedy? Or as you leave something about nobody else at home to walk the dog? Maybe invite going out for a drink next time and see what he does with that instead of wanting the next massage to be on his bed rather than on a narrow table with a glory hole on the wrong end?
 
I'd go back @JD001 . Before he starts say to him "you gave me such a great rubdown last time. Is there any place (else) you'd like to concentrate on today?

Seriously he probably sees half a dozen clients a day. Maybe more ..Any one, or all, of whom has the same interest as you You have no idea about him he could have a wife and kids in that house. Or a husband (and kids! ) He has no idea about you... if you're on PReP or have HIV let alone top bottom or vers. How many times is he going to get himself off in a day touching one body after another? In fucking SF no less. A massage table isn't a great place to have sex. For all he knows you'd call the police if he started rubbing your cock... but if he was fully hard maybe... he was just hard... or maybe you should just open your hand next time and see what he does with that.

Some artful and inquisitive conversation may be the best move. Can you tell him you go someplace that only gays go that's not seedy? Or as you leave something about nobody else at home to walk the dog? Maybe invite going out for a drink next time and see what he does with that instead of wanting the next massage to be on his bed rather than on a narrow table with a glory hole on the wrong end?
Thanks for the tip man!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sensual Dude
Went in to get a massage by a gentleman I found on thumbtack. He was professional and led me into his home to a massage table. He asked about any areas that may need attention, asked about my running and working at a desk, etc. He also asked about the last time I got a massage. Then I undressed completely and laid down on the table while he went into the kitchen to grab his oil.

He didn't drape me, which was fine. He proceeded to start massaging me and it felt great. He was shirtless with just shorts on and I felt his package press against my arms and hands a few times. I didn't move my hand away though. I am not sure if it was intentional or if he was just standing in that spot to get good traction, but he always seemed to end up with his package right on top of my hand. It felt pretty full and was nice. He didnt get hard, but I didn't move my hand away. I was nervous to grab it or touch it more, but each time he'd switch sides it'd go back to my hand. I did graze it a few times with my fingers just to feel the heft ;)

When he got to my glutes he did get my inner thigh where his hand was grazing my balls a bit and I lifted up slightly and he focused on that area for an extra minute. So hot. I got so hard.

When I flipped around he did my calves and inner thighs. My thighs are slightly ticklish so my boner would go away when he'd get to the ticklish spot. He also cupped his hand under my balls and put some pressure? Like he was massaging there? Kind of hot. I noticed he was fully hard when I grazed his package with my arm this time. Again, I was nervous to make a move.

He did my other side and then he actually massage my balls and my rubbed up and down my cock quickly twice like giving it a quick massage. He then moved on to my stomach and pecs. And ended giving me a long head massage. No happy ending but good massage.

Good lord I left with such blue balls. I came so hard when I got home. Maybe Ill see him again? Thoughts on if I should have grabbed his package? Anyone have a similar experience?
Oh, I’d most definitely go back. Be sure to let us know how it goes!
 
I had an experience almost exactly like this! He did the same thing with me putting his big bulge in my hand. Didn’t drape me I was butt naked and didn’t ask anything about clothing. I grabbed him ones by accident and played it off like I didn’t no what I grabbed and he’s like that’s ok don’t sweat it. It was hot. Happend a few more times. Once turned over I was rock hard and dripping pre cum so bad that he felt compelled to tell me and got a tissue and wiped it off. I apologized and he said don’t worry everyone does it that’s how he knows you’re relaxed and comfortable. Massage went on for a total of 90 minutes and at the end I was still hard he said ok what are we going to do about him, talking about my hard cock and I said oh I didn’t realize and he said “I can take care of him if you’d like” and I was hesitant having just been newly divorced to a woman of 10 years this was my first experience like this I felt guilty and he said I don’t want to if you feel guilty and I realized i was free to
Do what I wanted so I let him. That was 4 years ago and I still see him everyone couple months, the second time I asked him to be naked while he massaged me! and he seems to be very safe and has said he only likes me that he’s intrigued. So he has fingered me, sucked my dick from the back, he’s put the tip against my hole and massaged me while in face down and he’s straddled me naked and I can feel his cock against me. He tried pushing a few times and I could tell he wanted to fuck me as he was stretching my hole and trying to ease it up I wasn’t ready and I said hey I just don’t wanna be fucked but I’m enjoying this and he said ok. The next time I wanted him to do that and he was like I didn’t think you wanted thay anymore but I can and he did it half assed and it was hot but I haven’t gone back since the monkey pox shit. It’s not worth it! He’s great don’t get me wrong but I’m a worry wart so it doesn’t work for me! I did suck him many of times but never gone further. If he ate ass I’d be a happy camper! Try it again! Some massage therapists will test your comfort zone to gage you and won’t do anything that’s considered illegal on the first session. I’ve had 2 sessions with others and I found they wouldn’t do anything on the first session. One wanted to make sure I wasn’t a cop and the other I think maybe he was into older guys but he let me be naked and said he had a gf he let me shower and then wanted to give me a tour of his house. But just try it once more!
 
I had a similar experience with a massage therapist in Phoenix. Was traveling for work and he was working out of his studio. Went for a 60min sports massage which was really good. I kept my boxer briefs on and was draped with a sheet. When he moved to my glutes he adjusted them a bit but worked normally. After I flipped over, he worked on my chest and the up from my left leg. When he got to my right leg he slowly moved up the inner thigh a few times and brushed up against my balls with my boxers still on. The next stroke his thumb hit them - I think he was trying to see how I reacted. I didn’t stop him or react at all and the next stroke he went up with his full hand over my dick. I moaned a bit and he pulled down my boxers waistband, blew me until I came hard, and put my back up my waistband and finished the massage. It’s was incredibly hot.
 
I’ve been going to a seemingly Str8 Alpha Black Man massage therapist for years now. He always simply teases me. It started out stronger at first. Possibly how he hooked me? Now. It’s just more and more teasing each time. Idc. It drives me nuts but I love it. Keeps me going back thinking maybe “this time something will happen”… never does lol. I do think he sometimes rests His on my head when he’s reaching over. One time (back in the beginning) I swear / swore he placed my hands in his lap “near” that Big thing. It doesn’t ever seem hard. Maybe semi? Definitely heavy!!! All “teasing” aside. He gives a damn good massage!!!!
 
Went in to get a massage by a gentleman I found on thumbtack. He was professional and led me into his home to a massage table. He asked about any areas that may need attention, asked about my running and working at a desk, etc. He also asked about the last time I got a massage. Then I undressed completely and laid down on the table while he went into the kitchen to grab his oil.

He didn't drape me, which was fine. He proceeded to start massaging me and it felt great. He was shirtless with just shorts on and I felt his package press against my arms and hands a few times. I didn't move my hand away though. I am not sure if it was intentional or if he was just standing in that spot to get good traction, but he always seemed to end up with his package right on top of my hand. It felt pretty full and was nice. He didnt get hard, but I didn't move my hand away. I was nervous to grab it or touch it more, but each time he'd switch sides it'd go back to my hand. I did graze it a few times with my fingers just to feel the heft ;)

When he got to my glutes he did get my inner thigh where his hand was grazing my balls a bit and I lifted up slightly and he focused on that area for an extra minute. So hot. I got so hard.

When I flipped around he did my calves and inner thighs. My thighs are slightly ticklish so my boner would go away when he'd get to the ticklish spot. He also cupped his hand under my balls and put some pressure? Like he was massaging there? Kind of hot. I noticed he was fully hard when I grazed his package with my arm this time. Again, I was nervous to make a move.

He did my other side and then he actually massage my balls and my rubbed up and down my cock quickly twice like giving it a quick massage. He then moved on to my stomach and pecs. And ended giving me a long head massage. No happy ending but good massage.

Good lord I left with such blue balls. I came so hard when I got home. Maybe Ill see him again? Thoughts on if I should have grabbed his package? Anyone have a similar experience?
Hey JD, DM me about this…I wanna know where you went!