Trump inspired hate

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Since Republicans have made a bogeyman out of "critical race theory," perhaps we need another term. How about . . . The Truth?

By their own admission, they've done so INTENTIONALLY:

Republicans rush to ban 'critical race theory,' but they keep dropping hints about the real goal - LDS Returned Missionaries

Which of course enables them to continue to push their own LITANY OF HATE. The results of which have become all too apparent:

One Year After George Floyd’s Murder, the Racial Reckoning Gave Way to a Backlash

Obama says GOP backlash to first Black president reflects 'the history of America'

AND, yet MORE proof of how "stand your ground" laws don't apply to BLACK PEOPLE:

Black Oklahoma man faces 1st-degree murder charge after killing white alleged burglar

OTHER RACIST BULLSHIT:

Fox News says media "encouraged" Marjorie Taylor Greene's "little" anti-Semitic remarks
MAGA hat store owner attacks BLM as brands distance themselves over antisemitic anti-vaxx stars
‘It wasn’t justice,’ mother of 2 girls killed by Alabama astronaut says of sentence - al.com

INSTANT KARMA:

Instant karma: Boat explodes as bullies harass family flying Pride flag / LGBTQ Nation
Streamer hit in the head by Black woman after using n-word in front of her

Hey, in honor of our Big (not so) Easy, let me JAZZ up the first part of that last headline, just so it's more reflective of our idiosyncratic culture:

"Streamer gets his ass kicked by Black woman after using...."

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wouldn't it be wonderful to no longer have to talk about and ACKNOWLEDGE the HATE unleashed by Donald Trump's hate filled demagoguery and that of his Republican SYCOPHANTS?

Unfortunately, SILENCE IS NOT AN OPTION:

Racist hate crimes take huge jump in Michigan as white supremacists ramp up recruitment: report - Raw Story

According to a report from MLive, in the past two years, white supremacists in Michigan appear to have been emboldened as attacks on people of color and Jews have increased according to to number compiled by the Antidefamation League.

While most attention on Michigan has been centered on a far-right extremist plot to kidnap, try and execute Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) after the arrest of 13 men last October, MLive is reporting that race-based violence and vandalism is wracking the state.

"The Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit watchdog group, reported a 240% increase in antisemitic incidents in the last five years. White supremacist groups are also stepping up efforts to recruit young men across Michigan," the report states before adding, "The FBI recorded 434 hate crimes reported in Michigan in 2019; 313 were motivated by race or ethnicity. Data for 2020 is not yet available."

MEANWHILE, another of Trump's "very fine people" no doubt... this one from abroad:

Man accused of encouraging terrorism said Nazis should have ‘finished the job’ in Holocaust, court hears

AND:

Kansas City police made racist challenge coin with image of pimp: 'It was repugnant'

RESISTANCE:

1619 Project creator responds to McConnell's effort to block its teachings in public schools: He's saying 'the truth is too difficult' for America to bear
Strange’ All your Trump hating posts have no facts behind them ? but yet if you research most everything you post Donald Trump never said ‘or all I find is he is against racism ‘wants equal rights for everybody so I don’t know where you get your information , And most of the anti-gay rhetoric on the Internet comes from Democrats Joe Biden Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton do your research look at some of their past speeches Barack Obama still does not believe in gay marriage , post something where Donald Trump is spreading hate towards anybody you can’t find it .

Reactions: ASexMrHung1

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strange’ All your Trump hating posts have no facts behind them ? but yet if you research most everything you post Donald Trump never said ‘or all I find is he is against racism ‘wants equal rights for everybody so I don’t know where you get your information , And most of the anti-gay rhetoric on the Internet comes from Democrats Joe Biden Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton do your research look at some of their past speeches Barack Obama still does not believe in gay marriage , post something where Donald Trump is spreading hate towards anybody you can’t find it .

Bullshit, @girthking1 - Obviously, you don't even bother to take the time to read @b.c.'s posts or check out the news source links that he always provides for us to read.

A/B

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bullshit, @girthking1 - Obviously, you don't even bother to take the time to read @b.c.'s posts or check out the news source links that he always provides for us to read.

A/B

Some comments are so ridiculously disassociated with reality as to render them not worth the recognition.

(By the way, A.B., is it just me or does the 4pt. arial look even smaller? I know I've been using unboldened verdana up until recently... but DAMN) :confused:

MEANWHILE, more of that "spontaneous" hate and racism that Donald Trump and the right's dog whistle rhetoric, demagoguery and LITANY OF HATE had absolutely nothing to do with INSPIRING:

Gay Republican candidate stunned after party official said she was ‘sickened’ because he had adopted a child

Pennsylvania's Fetterman says Republicans removed Pride flags from his office again | TheHill

'Take u like they did Emmett Till: Black MO teen threatened on Snapchat after moving to Kearney - kansascity.com

White Man Harasses Black Deliveryman In Affluent San Francisco Neighborhood » VannDigital

Organizer cuts off veteran's mic when he discusses role Black people played in origins of Memorial Day | TheHill

McConnell giggles as he shares his extremely whitewashed version of U.S. history

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A/B
I did and they are from fourth rate publications that no one even heard of ‘again also yourself I challenge you find me something Mr Trump has said that is racist you can’t, The liberal news is so terrible, Obama said again last week marriage is for a man and a woman ? Hmmm, Trump doesn’t say that , Have a great evening

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some comments are so ridiculously disassociated with reality as to render them not worth the recognition.

(By the way, A.B., is it just me or does the 4pt. arial look even smaller? I know I've been using unboldened verdana up until recently... but DAMN) :confused:
Yeppers.

Ya know what, @b.c., other than bold-facing, italicizing, changing sizes and colors, I've never changed fonts here. Didn't even realize it was Arial until you mentioned it.

As the generic font here, I find it annoyingly "light". So light gray that I find myself squinting a lot to read the posts. If the font has gotten even lighter or smaller, I just chalked it up to my own luckily healthy, but dimmed retinas. (The reason that I boldface my posts!)

Long ago I asked past LPSG owners if something could be done about it, but I guess I was the only 'squeaky wheel', and received no replies. Perhaps if I ask again, @Mr. LPSG and/or @LPSG Simon would look into it. Unfortunately, our eyes aren't getting any younger!

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did and they are from fourth rate publications that no one even heard of ‘again also yourself I challenge you find me something Mr Trump has said that is racist you can’t, The liberal news is so terrible, Obama said again last week marriage is for a man and a woman ? Hmmm, Trump doesn’t say that , Have a great evening

I love your lack of use and/or misuse of punctuation in your posts, @girthking1. It makes you out to be a first-rate critic of our posts here.

There,
I said something positive today to someone that I disagree with, in the Politics Forum.

Do I get a merit badge or a hand-job, now?

A/B

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Yeppers.

Ya know what, @b.c., other than bold-facing, italicizing, changing sizes and colors, I've never changed fonts here. Didn't even realize it was Arial until you mentioned it.

As the generic font here, I find it annoyingly "light". So light gray that I find myself squinting a lot to read the posts. If the font has gotten even lighter or smaller, I just chalked it up to my own luckily healthy, but dimmed retinas. (The reason that I boldface my posts!)

Long ago I asked past LPSG owners if something could be done about it, but I guess I was the only 'squeaky wheel', and received no replies. Perhaps if I ask again, @Mr. LPSG and/or @LPSG Simon would look into it. Unfortunately, our eyes aren't getting any younger!

A/B
@ActionBuddy - We have a Dark Mode option coming down the pipe with a big update I have been working on pulling together. I think that the text against a dark background might help this a lot!

(sorry - I couldn't resist busting out the Times New Roman 16 pt for that one :) hehe)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love your lack of use and/or misuse of punctuation in your posts, @girthking1. It makes you out to be a first-rate critic of our posts here.

There,
I said something positive today to someone that I disagree with, in the Politics Forum.

Do I get a merit badge or a hand-job, now?

A/B
When a liberal can’t answer a question they always go to name calling , anyway you can’t find anything that President Trump said that was racist or hateful because he never said them . You can’t even find a video clip because they don’t exist , you were one of the sheep that doesn’t even know why you hate President Trump your just a follower . For your information check out some YouTube clips with Obama, Biden , talking about gay marriage educate yourself .

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When a liberal can’t answer a question they always go to name calling , anyway you can’t find anything that President Trump said that was racist or hateful because he never said them . You can’t even find a video clip because they don’t exist , you were one of the sheep that doesn’t even know why you hate President Trump your just a follower . For your information check out some YouTube clips with Obama, Biden , talking about gay marriage educate yourself .

Grow up, @girthking1 - I did not "go to name calling", but you sure did, pal: "liberal", "sheep" and "follower". I'm a radical progressive, not some mild mannered liberal.

I'm not here to provide you with information that you wouldn't even read or view in the first place. EX-president Trump's racist insinuations and comments are plenty to be found in all forms of media and have been for many, many years. Since the late 1970's and early 1980's, in fact. Especially on YouTube.

Even some of his own family members have called him a blatant racist. His statements and Tweets are so well documented that you would have to be deaf, blind and brain-dead to not find them with a simple google search.

Put your "boy big pants on" and do your own "research", dude.

A/B

Last edited:

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grow up, @girthking1 - I did not "go to name calling", but you sure did, pal: "liberal", "sheep" and "follower". I'm a radical progressive, not some mild mannered liberal.

I'm not here to provide you with information that you wouldn't even read or view in the first place. EX-president Trump's racist insinuations and comments are plenty to be found in all forms of media and have been for many, many years. Since the late 1970's and early 1980's, in fact. Especially on YouTube.

Even some of his own family members have called him a blatant racist. His statements and Tweets are so well documented that you would have to be deaf, blind and brain-dead to not find them with a simple google search.

Put your "boy big pants on" and do your own "research", dude.

A/B
Again please post his tweets and hate speeches? You can’t because they don’t exist .

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there are so many of them just post one? I’ve done my research he never incited hate or racism or anything’ thanks to the left media y’all believe that have a great day !
The clearest example is the deadly mob of insurrectionists he incited and whipped into a frenzy to attack the Capitol on January 6.

That event makes every other deplorable act of his seventy plus useless years as a human seem not worthy of mention.

Reactions: zinderel

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again please post his tweets and hate speeches? You can’t because they don’t exist .
It's not anyone here's job to educate someone who is willfully ignorant of reality. The resources are there, easily found with the most illiterate Google search, due to there being so many instances, so much evidence of his homophobia, misogyny, transphobia, racism, rapiness and so on.

Literally EVERYTHING you want us to provide HAS been provided.

Repeatedly.

Follow the links and look at the evidence. But, of course, you won't. Shit-stirrers dont care about facts, they care about riling people up.

So, congratulations.

You stirred the shit.

And now, it's all over you, and everyone can smell it.

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The clearest example is the deadly mob of insurrectionists he incited and whipped into a frenzy to attack the Capitol on January 6.

That event makes every other deplorable act of his seventy plus useless years as a human seem not worthy of mention.
I just listened to the whole speech he did nothing of the sort you obviously listen to only liberal news listen to the whole speech he did nothing he told the people to go home so I see where you are coming from he did nothing of the sort again listen to his speech you hear what you want to hear .

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not anyone here's job to educate someone who is willfully ignorant of reality. The resources are there, easily found with the most illiterate Google search, due to there being so many instances, so much evidence of his homophobia, misogyny, transphobia, racism, rapiness and so on.

Literally EVERYTHING you want us to provide HAS been provided.

Repeatedly.

Follow the links and look at the evidence. But, of course, you won't. Shit-stirrers dont care about facts, they care about riling people up.

So, congratulations.

You stirred the shit.

And now, it's all over you, and everyone can smell it.
Again post any speech where he is hating anybody you can’t do it because it doesn’t exist

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again post any speech where he is hating anybody you can’t do it because it doesn’t exist
He started young. READ:
Politics
Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

September 29, 201610:22 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered
During the presidential debate on Monday night, Hillary Clinton raised a 1973 federal lawsuit brought against Donald Trump and his company for alleged racial discrimination at Trump housing developments in New York.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.........